3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koaan89 19.10.21 10:21 pm

Prince of Persia series.

Which game of the PoP trilogy do you like best and why?
My favorite is PoP: WW.
The other two are also visually gorgeous, but the 2nd hooked me more.
IMHO the game is more serious, more brutal than PoP SoT and PoP TTT.
23 Comments
Sort by:
t
the end 19.10.21

Here, I got in the Prince of Persia some kind of incomparable toy: fight:: fight: death,
1- check it is,
2- how to enter the proposed code. : confused:

B
Bernyfox 19.10.21

Most of all I liked Warrior Within ... Such a mysterious game with beautiful graphics, Persians, prince's athleticism (I was delighted with his "post-running"), and of course Dahaka! When I met Rome for the first time, a huge rush of adrenaline into my blood, that my heart jumped out of my chest :-) IMHO the best! Then comes Sands of Time, with its oriental beauty, beautiful Pharaoh and again interesting tricks of the Prince ... It still retains the spirit of the original Princ of Persia ... Well, The Two Thrones does not even take pride of place ... When I saw Kaylena and Faro for the first time, almost fell off the chair ... The monsters in the game look nicer than these two ... The game lost its mysterious, fairy tale spirit (although in the second part of the game there was not much of this spirit), it turned out such a semblance of Splinter Cell ...

Damn, well, I wrote ... In short, ww, sot, ttt, imho

N
NiGHTS 19.10.21

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time is the best!
but the first half of Warrior Within is at least a genius in atmosphere (oh what a melody plays at the beginning when the prince was washed ashore) .. then
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is so-so, neither cabbage nor potatoes
[img] http: // s12 .rimg.info / a2ec68616b3108d68f6436819b6e924c.gif [/ img]