3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoSTILE 20.10.21 08:31 pm

Max Payne vs Max Payne 2

The first thing I did when I came back from 30 days vacation was Max Payne 2 on the last difficulty level: D and now (a day later) I decided to create this theme. So, it is understood what common sense says BUT there are many people who claim that the plot and atmosphere are better in the first max, that is, Max Payne is a miracle, Max Payne 2 is just a good game. I am fortunate to these crazy people: scare: I don’t belong to people, but I’m not even talking about Max Payne 2: sad:. In my opinion, the atmosphere in the first one will really be better.
Do not judge strictly.
PS I apologize if there are mistakes - I drank 3 cans of beer (Baltika 7): drunk:. And whoever didn’t drink the Baltic 9: they say it sneaks well, because in order to shoot down planes in BattleField Vietnam I need to drink 2 liters of seven. (NO, I’m NOT ALCOHOLIC if anyone thought !!!: lovebeer :)
39 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivankish 20.10.21

IMHO, it is absolutely unrealistic to compare them. No one has guessed, for example, to compare which part of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy is cooler? This is one story, one destiny, one life and it is unthinkable to share them! Therefore, my choice is # 4!

-
- ^ ArhAngel ^ - 20.10.21

... Well, that's the way it is both games are made to glory, there's nothing to think about.
Max Payne is one of those games that I have played many, many times and admired it every time !!!

Z
ZEROCOOL 20.10.21

I somehow liked the first max more, I went through it several times, and the second one just doesn't roll anymore. The first is Max: up :, and the second is so-so.

* Olessia * 20.10.21

The first part was a breakthrough and a great game.
I didn't like the second one because of the far-fetched drama and pompous face of Max.

R
Retrokun 20.10.21

1 Max liked more: wink:

C
Cart_Man 20.10.21

Both good parts! overact!

A
Alchemiss 20.10.21

Both did not like it. Boring ...

E
Emerald weapon 20.10.21

1st option. Second Max game at one time.

S
Sultan 20.10.21

I liked the second Max more! : mrgreen:

S
Spriggan 20.10.21

Max payne 2

o
ok 20.10.21

the second was completed 3 times, in contrast to the first. The first mug is like a psycho, although it was conceived, probably

o
opposer 20.10.21

Max Payne two is full of feces. I can write an essay on this topic. Sucks because an extremely stupid plot with three characters, because the moronic main villain is Russian, because Mike The Kauboy, who gets wet in a second, because Kaufman, is the same. Because Mona behaves like the last bl? D, unlike the first part, because moronic cutscenes between levels, stupid dialogues, attempts to copy the first part (strained "dreams"), skewed balance of gameplay of elementary complexity, moronic second episode, consisting of stupid carving of everyone in the building without any plot. Valerie Winterson is completely unmotivated, as is her "villainy". It takes 5 hours from the moment of the first launch on normal. The worst sequel failure of all time.

First in the top three PC games. Perhaps the best. A masterpiece for all time, recently passed the age of five. Gameplay built around one piece. perfectly balanced. The voice acting, although rather weak by console standards, is practically the best on the PC (it is better only in KOTOR). The best storyline in PC history, a huge number of characters and plot twists. I have a New York Minute record of 1 hour and 9 minutes for the entire game.
Localization from 1C is catastrophic. Do not play in any way.

Yet. In the first, in the slow motion mode, the ratios of the parameters of the game (the speed of the bullet, the speed of movement of the Persians) were preserved, which achieved the balance. In the second, in a word, the speed of the bullet was greatly reduced, it was possible to overtake the thrown grenade on the run. And the illusion of an action movie was instantly dissolved.

m
mukor 20.10.21

I liked the first one more, I would have played it right now .. there is no current disc

I
IronDan 20.10.21

I liked the first one more, at least because it is the original. The second part is not bad, but one time.

S
Spriggan 20.10.21

[quote]
tsty because an extremely stupid plot with three characters
[/ quote]
just the same, compared to the first part, the plot is a masterpiece
[quote]
The first is in the top three PC games. Perhaps the best. A masterpiece for all time
[/ quote]
are you wondering what you are comparing with?

B
BlackSilver 20.10.21

From the second Max Payne they expected someone who was fucking unrealistic. When he came out, everyone went through almost the same game (in terms of gameplay) in confusion and erased nah

* Olessia * 20.10.21

[quote name = "BlackSilver"] From the second max Payne expected someone who is fucking unrealistic. When he came out, everyone went through almost the same game (in terms of gameplay) in confusion and deleted them [/ quote]
That's right, there is even nothing to add: D

T
The_Nik 20.10.21

Just now I went through both parts and I can say with confidence that the first part is better in everything except graphics and physics. I especially want to note the terrible, in my opinion, the end of the second part. The scene when Vladimir throws bombs at Max is so banal and unrealistic compared to others, which is just awful: brash:
Well, of course, the series is masterpiece both in plot and gameplay.

D
DroN4eG 20.10.21

Max Payne + Max Payne 2 = strength and nothing to think about!