3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neprus 20.10.21 08:31 pm

Axel rage

The screenshots of Axel Rage are still pleasing.
If only the second Manhunt does not turn out.
34 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 20.10.21

uh-uh ... and where is there any info on this game? but then there is not a single stsylka on the pictures, for example ...))

S
SanSanych 20.10.21

Official site [url] http://www.axlerage.com/ [/ url]

t
thps3 20.10.21

Hmm, find a forum for the game, atoms communicate on forums like this one, of course, it's not bad, but I don't like forums where there are so many people .. Okay, so someone doesn’t know if there is any forum for this game? And then this game clearly hooked me, even the volpeper changed from a stalker to a drawing of this Axel ...: scare:

N
NarayanCat 20.10.21

eh ... absolutely indistinct screenshots, everything is dark ... nothing is clear, in short ... will it be something like Road Rash + GTA3? and in some thread of the post-apocalyptic world, probably? )))

3 @ y4iK 20.10.21

You yourself know in what Mania, there is a very detailed story about the game, they say - fuck you such freedom as GTA!

N
NarayanCat 20.10.21

maybe then they will still say "fuck you such fights as in Road Rush and fuck you in such a city as in GTA (at least in size)" ... in short, a ring sim will come out with pushing each other into the mud)))

S
SanSanych 20.10.21

Only Full Throtle is good on this topic, it was necessary to further promote it ...

N
NarayanCat 20.10.21

uh ... and Full Throttle isn't this a quest?

S
SanSanych 20.10.21

It is the most, good old quest. But I didn't mean the genre, but the topic itself ...

N
NarayanCat 20.10.21

well ... in fact, the old road rush also drove ... I still played it on the shoga ... although it was also interesting to see some kind of funny thread at the end of the race ... well, the game was not very serious there. .. and here, probably, there will be no such self-irony ... like, "a project with ambitions")))

A
ARLe 20.10.21

For me, the game is so banal, the graphics are old, there is no plot, the theme is secondary. There will be a sluggish parody of Vice City. Although for a long time I have not seen good fights on motorcycles. Maybe they'll pull him out.

m
megasnake4 20.10.21

And the game never came out :-D :-D :-D

N
NiGHTS 20.10.21

how didn’t come out? [img] http://s.rimg.info/397ddde5ff77addd5d0ef3472eab551f.gif [/ img]

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

but yes, really not came out .. but there is a teaser on YouTube

D
Darkiti 20.10.21

It was canceled altogether.