3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 20.10.21 08:31 pm

Sonic the Hedgehog

Genre: Action
Developer: Sega
Publisher: Sega
Platforms: Xbox360, PS3
Release Date: November 14, 2006
Videos: [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php? Fs = 1 & id = 2146] http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=2146 [/ url]
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 20.10.21

[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/929717.asp] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/929717.asp [/ url]
: sad:

S
Sultan 20.10.21

Che that I have abruptly dropped the desire to buy the game. :?

R
Retrokun 20.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], and the four wanted from 3-d sonic
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/586468.asp? q = sonic] http://www.gamerankings.com/ htmlpages2 / ... sp? q = sonic [/ url] the very power

D
DispeL 20.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/929717.asp
: sad: [/ quote]
Playaya ... The game is not even close to Sonic Adventure. Very sorry :(

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], :-D
you gave a link to the score on One review :-D
sonic adventure on the dream was very cool in 3de. there was an awesome level in the forest - my friend and I played in the sleeping screen all the time.

G
Glip 20.10.21

It seems to me that Sonic on the X360 was destined for the fate of an outsider.
It's not about the game, it's about the community of this console.

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Glip [/ b], the same mess on Ps3. the main problem is a tight camera and control

R
Retrokun 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b],
what are you vresh 3 so this is 94 for him this is normal

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], there the remaining 2 are not counted, so they do not count. : wink:

D
Don reba 20.10.21

Sad. Both projects of Sonic Tim did not live up to expectations - one 53%, the other 63%. :(

G
Glip 20.10.21

Sticks in FPS are also inconvenient to aim, but, for some reason, no one is going to lower the marks for this.

D
Don reba 20.10.21

Comfortable. Very much.

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Don Reba [/ b], what is the second one? PSU? If yes, then you are wrong, awesome game, you didn’t bet a lot just because of the Ps2 graphics :?

D
Don reba 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], promised a full-fledged single player mode. In fact, judging by all the reviews, it differs little from that in PSO. I don’t know, I expected the new game to be at the same high level as the PSO was at the time. Evolutionary development is not enough.

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Don Reba [/ b], the game is exciting and this is the main thing, but if you don't like it, it happens. Everyone has their own opinion

u
untodayer 20.10.21

And the graphics in a game like next-gen (well, there is bump, physics), or as usual in 3-d dream books?

R
Retrokun 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], but she with the highest rating, and the most truthful races left

B
Bernyfox 20.10.21

the best Sonic was on sega md2 and will stay there! After I bought sonic heroes, I don’t touch 3d sonics anymore. Sonic heroes was ... poop ...

g
grozaXP 20.10.21

Stop whining, Sonic was great in both 2D and 3D. I would say that I liked 3D more.
As I remember this time now: SEGA DreamCast, a DreamOn demo disc and a whole bunch of interesting demos and videos on it, including the magnificent Sonic Adventure (which for many years fucked PS2 and all its games). Having played this miracle, I was just happy. I have never seen such graphics and such fun anywhere. I had no idea that this was possible. Still, I have not experienced so much fun from the 2D versions, although I played in all the parts, including the one that was not released on Megadrive. In general, I had the highest opinion of Sonic. Yes, I didn't have a PS2, but from a friend I heard that the parts that came out are terrible, the brakes are constant and all that. I just closed my eyes to it.

I play games on XBOX360, enjoy the quality and implementation of projects, a stitched console and games on double layers. In general, concentrated happiness. Oops! The new Sonic came out, now I think I'll play (Lost planet and then postponed it for later). I insert the disc, there is a beautiful splash screen. After her, the game. Pretty nice, very fast (Sonya after all), decent models, everything is on the level. I tilt the analog forward - I run! Speed, Sonic's thorns sway - it's begun!
I turn - and he slammed into the wall sharply. The first thought - "I haven't played arcades for a long time, I forgot how to do it." Wrong, bitterly wrong. I go up to a man who gives me an assignment to try out his new shoes for money. I start to run, jump - some kind of nightmare, I barely get into the rings. I jump on a special garbage, and Sony changes direction in the air. What was it for? I go through the task, get money and buy the opportunity to whistle along the line of the rings. Along the line of the rings, he reaches the end, it turns out, every other time, you need help. The level is loading.
By the way, about downloads - they are constant and long here. It's not a shame to wait 10-15 seconds for a good game or to see a cool plot video like Geow, but in Sonic, in order to meet Tails, you need to look at the download, after the conversation another download and then you don't play so much as you watch the downloads. And what can be seen in the splash screen? Well, Tails comes up to Sonic, they will say 5 words to each other further. What's been loading all this time? Tails' model, a piece of voice acting, and it all takes 20 seconds? Maybe there is a limit for the minimum time of any download? For the engine - not! I wonder how it will be implemented on PS3 with its 256MB. Nothing, let the crossheads go out of their way.
Continue - The level is loading. You start to run and control the camera in parallel. It turns out that she (the camera) cannot directly survey the sky or the earth. Where did this limitation come from? And if a secret is hidden somewhere and I'm looking for it, how can I look at it? In general, a rather unpleasant restriction of freedom that came out of nowhere.
Control - you fight in seizures to get on the platform, do not fall from something there and constantly lose control over the sharp and twitchy Sonic. Management - no-ka-ko-e. Together with an ugly camera, you get lost in space. You stop for a second, look around 360 degrees and look for the right path and further - to collect walls and corners (and how pleasant it is to fly with Tails or shoot them with some crap?). In order to pass the first level, I spent all my life :) Here it is, hard hardcore. Urgently show this masterpiece to SuperFeda, let him tell me how "it is done", and FatNinja will immediately come with the words "no, dude, you just don't do it in arcades."
Damn, where is all this heading? I played past Adventures, everything was super, breakthrough games, a game of pleasure, then the opposite is true. Endless struggle, nerves, anger. Come on, it would be just some kind of game, otherwise this is Sonic, in which I want to play with all my heart. Why can all the developments of the past series be so easy to * at? All this reminded me of the game "Jaws - Unleashed". "O!" - I exclaimed when I saw the whole water theme, the shark and the development team. Apaloosa is a rulez, they also made my sweets Ekko dolphin, in which I endlessly played on Megadrive and Dreamcast. These were the games. I install the game - all the symptoms of sonic (of course, not completely running): ugly controls, stupid camera, shitty animation (and this is after Ekko the dolphin, oh mom!), No environment, weak effects. Burn everyone! And in Sonic the same thing - experienced developers cannot do anything similar to past works. No, I don't even need any innovations or innovations, let everything be just "at the level", but no, no way.
There is no limit to my disappointment, this is the worst game on the XBOX360. She is not worthy of being purchased on a license for a fan's collection, she is not worthy of being bought on a double layer for 500 rubles, she is not worthy of a double layer at all. Where is the quality control? Why didn't Suzuki even walk by? So many questions and all unanswered. Don't believe me? Do you think I can't play games? Okay, check it out for yourself. I warned.

A
ACE 20.10.21

[quote name = "grozaXP"] Stop whining, Sonic was great in both 2D and 3D. I would say that I liked 3D more.
As I remember this time now: SEGA DreamCast, a DreamOn demo disc and a whole bunch of interesting demos and videos on it, including the magnificent Sonic Adventure (which for many years fucked PS2 and all its games). Having played this miracle, I was just happy. I have never seen such graphics and such fun anywhere. I had no idea that this was possible. Still, I have not experienced so much fun from the 2D versions, although I played in all the parts, including the ones that were not released on Megadrive. In general, I had the highest opinion of Sonic. Yes, I didn't have a PS2, but from a friend I heard that the parts that came out are terrible, the brakes are constant and all that. I just closed my eyes.

I play games on XBOX360, enjoy the quality and implementation of projects, a stitched console and games on double layers. In general, concentrated happiness. Oops! The new Sonic came out, now I think I'll play (Lost planet and then postponed it for later). I insert the disc, there is a beautiful splash screen. After her, the game. Pretty nice, very fast (Sony is all the same), decent models, everything is on the level. I tilt the analog forward - I run! Speed, Sonic's thorns sway - it's begun!
I turn - and he slammed into the wall sharply. The first thought - "I haven't played arcades for a long time, I forgot how to do it." Wrong, bitterly wrong. I go up to a man who gives me an assignment to try out his new shoes for money. I start to run, jump - some kind of nightmare, I barely get into the rings. I jump on a special garbage, and Sony changes direction in the air. What was it for? I go through the task, get money and buy the opportunity to whistle along the line of the rings. Along the line of the rings, he reaches the end, it turns out, every other time, you need help. The level is loading.
By the way, about downloads - they are constant and long here. It's not a shame to wait 10-15 seconds for a good game or to see a cool plot video like Geow, but in Sonic, in order to meet Tails, you need to look at the download, after the conversation, another download and then you don't play so much as you watch the downloads. And what can be seen in the splash screen? Well, Tails comes up to Sonic, they will say 5 words to each other further. What's been loading all this time? Tails' model, a piece of voice acting, and it all takes 20 seconds? Maybe there is a limit for the minimum time of any download? For the engine - not! I wonder how it will be implemented on PS3 with its 256MB. Nothing, let the crossheads go out of their way.
Continue - The level is loading. You start to run and control the camera in parallel. It turns out that she (the camera) cannot view the sky or the earth directly. Where did this limitation come from? And if a secret is hidden somewhere and I'm looking for it, how can I look at it? In general, a rather unpleasant restriction of freedom that came out of nowhere.
Management - you fight in seizures to get on the platform, do not fall from something there and constantly lose control over the sharp and twitchy Sonic. Management - no-ka-ko-e. Together with an ugly camera, you get lost in space. You stop for a second, look around 360 degrees and look for the right path and further - to collect walls and corners (and how pleasant it is to fly with Tails or shoot them with some crap?). In order to pass the first level, I spent all my life :) Here it is, hard hardcore. Urgently show this masterpiece to SuperFeda, let him tell me how "it's done", and FatNinja will immediately come with the words "no, dude, you just don't do it in arcades."
Damn, where is all this heading? I played past Adventures, everything was super, breakthrough games, a game of pleasure, then the opposite is true. Endless struggle, nerves, anger. Come on, it would be just some kind of game, otherwise this is Sonic, in which I want to play with all my heart. Why can all the developments of the past series be so easy to * at? All this reminded me of the game "Jaws - Unleashed". "O!" - I exclaimed when I saw the whole water theme, the shark and the development team. Apaloosa is a rulez, they also made my sweets Ekko dolphin, in which I endlessly played on Megadrive and Dreamcast. These were the games. I install the game - all the symptoms of sonic (of course, not completely running): ugly controls, stupid camera, shitty animation (and this is after Ekko the dolphin, oh mom!), No environment, weak effects. Burn everyone! And in Sonic the same thing - experienced developers cannot do anything similar to past works. No, I don't even need any innovations or innovations, let everything be just "at the level", but no, no way.
There is no limit to my disappointment, this is the worst game on the XBOX360. She is not worthy of being purchased on a license for a fan's collection, she is not worthy of being bought on a double layer for 500 rubles, she is not worthy of a double layer at all. Where is the quality control? Why didn't Suzuki even walk by? So many questions and all unanswered. Don't believe me? Do you think I can't play games? Okay, check it out for yourself. I warned. [/
Quote ] [b] grozaXP [/ b], everyone knows about sonic on next gene platforms since TGS2006, then a journalist from famitsu described all this squalor when he played the PS3 version. He also said that now a normal dream book is only on the Wii.
PS Ninja also said that the new sonic is horror, and not only him, that's why I don't buy it. Then I'll buy Sonic and the Secrets of the Rings on Wii.