3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 20.10.21 08:31 pm

Sonic the Hedgehog

Genre: Action
Developer: Sega
Publisher: Sega
Platforms: Xbox360, PS3
Release Date: November 14, 2006
Videos: [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php? Fs = 1 & id = 2146] http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=2146 [/ url]
47 Comments
Sort by:
s
smartbomba 20.10.21

Fans will buy it.

g
grozaXP 20.10.21

And I feel sorry for the balvanka: sad:
[b] ACE [/ b], tell me, is it worth at least a person who absolutely doesn’t want to play to find out what’s next and what levels will be there? It seems to me that even such a subject should refrain from playing.

[b] smartbomba [/ b], but not the fans will buy, but parents to children. Because this product, in all its characteristics, goes into the children's category, in which goods are usually sold for a long time and evenly.

s
smartbomba 20.10.21

[quote name = "grozaXP"]
[b] smartbomba [/ b], but not the fans will buy, but the parents for the children. Because this product in all its characteristics goes into the children's category, in which goods are usually sold for a long time and evenly. [/ Quote]
IMHO fanatics will buy, even if it is really trash, because:
1. This is a new "Sonic".
2. And they are Sonic fans.

g
grozaXP 20.10.21

[b] smartbomba [/ b], well, for 500 rubles, of course, they will buy it, even if they know what they are doing, although they will no longer dare to get a license. And out of ignorance they will buy a lot more for the people.

r
rivezico 20.10.21

Why is there no theme for ds sonic? I wanted to ask something: gigi:

if you have Sonek fans, please email ..: roll:

X
XPEH 20.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b],
Ya fan, I have no current ds yet. But I'll fix it soon. Describe your impressions of Dark Brotherhood. Have you succeeded?

r
rivezico 20.10.21

[b] XPEH [/ b], forgot to mention, I was talking about Sonic Rush for DS: gigi:

mega game, classic sonic: D