3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
all 20.10.21 08:31 pm

ZOE2 - Zone of Enders The 2nd Runner

It's been a long time since the games on the second Sonya have made me happy!
However, on the cube too! For example, I liked this wonderful game much more than Metroid Prime! So far, two hours have passed, flew to Mars, met with the hero of the first part. What are the tricks in this game, because Hideo did it?
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b], have you tried it already? : gigi:
I once again started replaying again for the umpteenth time: gigi:

r
rivezico 20.10.21

[quote] I once again began to replay again for the umpteenth time [/ quote]

: agree: hard fun 8)

T
Timsonic 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b],
yeah, played the first level, got to the boss. He died there a couple of times. Turned off the console))) Play is not hot, I downloaded Vyutiful Joe, maybe I'll play it))

Something there is no such game that I would be happy to play right now. Except MGS 4, perhaps: gigi:
But no PS3: sad:

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b], is it really that difficult? : shock:: gigi:
on super isi play then: gigi:

F
Formalin 20.10.21

[quote name = "Timsonic"]
Something there is no such game in which I would be happy to play with pleasure. [/ quote]
[quote name = "Timsonic"] downloaded Viewful Joe, maybe I'll play it)) [/ quote]
I answered myself) Play Joe. He's cool.

T
Timsonic 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b],
Not difficult, it was just that it was in the evening, I didn't want to grumble))
[b] Formalin [/ b],
yes, I did it a little - cool!)) But I just don't know - how long will it last)

Shl. I got a job as a seller in a store selling games, consoles, I want to go through MGS 4 there: gigi:

a
all 20.10.21

I bought the first part yesterday. yesterday sat down to pass. from memory, the design in 2 parts was abruptly, but here the plot is dramatic. I think I will cure it in a couple of days

g
grasa 20.10.21

fly by in half a day, in fact, it will end faster than you think. for the plot it is better to go through it