3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21 09:09 pm

The bourne conspiracy

I'm shocked. The game is out, but Temki is dumb.

[b] The Bourne Conspiracy [/ b]

Platforms: ps3 / xbox360

Publisher: Vivendi Games

Developer: High Moon Studios

Of. website: [url = http: //www.bournethegame.com] www.bournethegame.com [/ url]

Genre: Action, Third-Person

Video: [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/game/5148. html] http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5148.html [/ url]

I have passed 3 levels so far and I must admit that the game is a small masterpiece.
Yes, the graphics are not too pleasing to the eye (UE3 makes itself felt), but what a great gameplay. Shooting and hand-to-hand combat are simply excellent, it is a pleasure to beat the muzzles of the adversaries. The sound effects are amazing, the soundtrack is kind of ripped out of the movie.
The screensavers are made with cuts from the film, the filter enrages a little.
In general, I think everyone should check it out (there is a demo, but I haven't even tasted it, but fell in love with full), the game is worth it. IMHO, igronization at the level of Riddick 8): gigi:
52 Comments
Sort by:
d
dotdroid 20.10.21

and the demos of the current with idiots go? :) I

'll go download :)

r
rivezico 20.10.21

Did any portals write reviews?

G
Grim 20.10.21

[quote name = "RiveZico"] have any portals written any reviews? [/ quote]
not yet

c
czpukmen 20.10.21

I liked the game too. Well the level of the film, sometimes even better. But the books are still out of competition 8)

v
vodafon 20.10.21

[b] gamespy [/ b] 4 out of 5: ksfd:

r
rivezico 20.10.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], cool. although I don't really trust them, after last year's scandals with the purchase and sale of ratings: ass:

d
dotdroid 20.10.21

in general, in principle, cool. but I will not buy. the game certainly looks nice, but the general squareness of everything and everything makes itself felt. after the second time I was hit by a train and I was waiting for the next load for a whole minute (probably badly signed up for the idiot) I was very angry and knocked out nafig 8)

s
soliddante 20.10.21

1 Did you transfer the plot from the book normally, won't I miss anything important?
2 How long does it take?

s
scar-raver 20.10.21

I read somewhere that this game is worse than Strnglehold. And Stranglehold was rejected by many here, although I personally liked it. So think about who to believe: -

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[Quote] I read somewhere that this game is worse than Strnglehold. [/ Quote]
Well, this is a clinic. Bourne is many times better than this bullshit.

SchA, I just can’t overwhelm the boss in the barn, fucking timer: evil:

[quote] The plot from the book was transferred normally, I won’t miss anything important? [/ quote]
The plot is based on the film.

The most important advantage of the game is its varied gameplay. There is no emphasis on anything, everything is in moderation and without boredom 8)
Each level brings something new: wink:
For a long time, the tps did not tighten: eek:

A
Avel 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], is there a multiplayer?

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] Avel [/ b], no. why is he there?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 hour 44 minutes 43 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Passed: fsdfsf:
Super, 8.5 points 8) A
thing for one time, but what 11 I
advise everyone, sorry on the pc does not exceed. Someone is likely to pass by :(

V
Vernes 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b] will probably be ported in a couple of months. : wink:

F
FirstAlex 20.10.21

[quote name = "scar-raver"] I read somewhere that this game is worse than Strnglehold. And Stranglehold was rejected by many here, although I personally liked it. So think about who to believe: - [/ quote]
Tell me where you read, so that you don't accidentally wander there, don't spoil your nerves. Stranglehold only demo is not bad, and the complete game is just awful, you still need to try to do such shit, and even 9 out of 10 it needs to be either sick or corrupt.
And the Bourne toy turned out to be very good, I did not even expect this. I thought it would be bad, but it turned out well. It's nice to be so wrong.

d
danna 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], Che is really a good game, otherwise I downloaded it a long time ago, but I'm sorry for the disc. I just watched the videos. It seemed to me that everything was monotonous there. Is it worth cutting ???

s
scar-raver 20.10.21

Bliiiiin, I played ... if I can call it that ... well, LEFT: -O Guys, did you jokingly say that the game rules? Now I can only understand it this way, because it's a quiet horror ... I have already spent the second disc in a week on a really BAD game. More precisely, how to say ... if you like nonsense like "press X, Y or A in time" that is scripted to death, then the flag is in your hands. I just can't play this, because it pulls: brash: Who gave her 4/5 ??? How much did you pay for such a review ?? This "game" wasn't even lying around with Stranglehold, and it's hard to call it a game. It's more of a step-by-step film, and not in the best performance. Stranglehold was not far from Max Payne, there you really controlled your character, everything was done at a high level, the game was really interesting to play and play. And this .... Bourne .... this crooked something is simple: -O How can you release this on nextgen consoles in 2008 ???? It was necessary to release it on the Wii and fasten the nunchuck support, then maybe the casuals would be happy. In short, my opinion is that the game is a complete drain. And it’s not a game. Interactive it is not clear what. A new script every 2 minutes, constant switching to unnecessary cut-scenes ... brrr ... the shooting is generally disgustingly done, worse than in Kane and Lynch! But it would seem, is it much worse? In general, excuse me, the taste and color of all markers are different, of course, but as for me - it's just horse manure: -O Disgusting "handicraft on the knee." : dn: then maybe the casuals would be happy. In short, my opinion is that the game is a complete drain. And it’s not a game. Interactive it is not clear what. A new script every 2 minutes, constant switching to unnecessary cut-scenes ... brrr ... the shooting is generally disgustingly done, worse than in Kane and Lynch! But it would seem, is it much worse? In general, excuse me, the taste and color of all markers are different, of course, but as for me - it's just horse manure: -O Disgusting "handicraft on the knee." : dn: then maybe the casuals would be happy. In short, my opinion is that the game is a complete drain. And it’s not a game. Interactive it is not clear what. A new script every 2 minutes, constant switching to unnecessary cut-scenes ... brrr ... the shooting is generally disgustingly done, worse than in Kane and Lynch! But it would seem, is it much worse? In general, excuse me, the taste and color of all markers are different, of course, but as for me - it's just horse manure: -O Disgusting "handicraft on the knee." : dn: the taste and color of all markers are different of course, but as for me - it's just horse manure: -O Disgusting "handicraft on the knee." : dn: the taste and color of all markers are different of course, but as for me - it's just horse manure: -O Disgusting "handicraft on the knee." : dn:

L
Lite 20.10.21

[url = http: //ps3.kombo.com/article.php? artid = 7018] http://ps3.kombo.com/article.php?artid=7018 [/ url] 8 10

s
scar-raver 20.10.21

Fuck: -O This world has gone crazy !! : -O

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

The marks are underestimated, I expect at least 8.5 points from the IHN. Seriously.
I have not seen such a diverse and dynamic action movie for a long time.
[b] scar-raver [/ b], and what did the scripts not please you with? Krivoy found nothing in the game. Play the assassin, chtol)
[quote] shooting is generally disgustingly done, worse than in Kane and Lynch! [/ Quote]
: shock: how is it worse? I only bet some headshots.

s
soliddante 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], The game is not boring? Will it be interesting to play several times?