3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gasm 20.10.21 09:09 pm

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

What do you think about this series of Mortal.
And all the characters and bosses.
: twisted:: twisted:: twisted:
46 Comments
Sort by:
d
dolphin 20.10.21

Will it be interesting to play if I haven't played any 3D MK except the fourth one? And then everyone just says that it is bad, due to the fact that it differs little from those who come.

R
Retrokun 20.10.21

Well, you're just like me.

E
EQA Rif 20.10.21

An extremely non-trivial plot: in the midst of the performance, a pyramid grows in the middle of the circus. Without thinking twice, everyone decides to play "king of the hill". And above them already awaiting ... Astoroth. What would all this mean? :?

m
mjlame 20.10.21

[quote]
[b] dolphin [/ b]
will it be interesting to play if I haven't played any 3D MK except the fourth one before? And then everyone just says that it is bad, due to the fact that it is not much different from those who come
[/ quote]

Well, the fourth one, in my opinion, is 97 years old, so it's worth seeing if you love it. When compared with the previous ones, they mean MK5 and MK6, but certainly not the fourth part. Therefore, boldly take it and hack it.

-
-Mag 20.10.21

passed the plot. so good, not long. In general, you can play, but I don't like heroes to the fig. The creation of a hero is somewhat better than Soul, but mostly rests specifically.

The coolest is MK Morors. This is what amused me :)

T
Timsonic 20.10.21

For 2 years I have been trying to play "THIS" from time to time: brash:
After Tyken and SK, as they say, "it doesn't insert ... I'll go to sleep, I'll go to sleep .. Deutschie mi, en zen just touch mi!" : gigi:

Boevka resembles disabled epileptics .. schedule FEAR of God. The faces of the heifers are screaming horror. Their figures are still that guano. The design is awful. A bunch of unnecessary, duplicating Persians. The only thing I liked was the voice acting. I love this voice saying - "Feytaliti !!!", "Scorpio!" Sub-Zero ", etc.: gigi:!
All ... Conquest - better than Desepshene, but still the same miserable Motor Kombat. pinned an hour or two ...

MK 8 campaign will be the same inhibitory ... I want to make Buna FATE !!!!!: evil: