3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lain 20.10.21 09:10 pm

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

Release Date: TBA
Platforms: 360 / PS3 / PC
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer:
Gamesite: Click here
Genres: Shooter, Stealth The

plot in the game will continue the events of the first part of the
game, a

recent teaser is promised to be released in March 2008
[url = http: // www .gametrailers.com / game / 5848.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5848.html [/ url]
+ 2 new shots
[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/pop_image.html ? G = 7261 & N = 2] http://www.gamersyde.com/pop_image.html?G=7261&N=2 [/ url]
[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/pop_image.html? G = 7261 & N = 1] http://www.gamersyde.com/pop_image.html?G=7261&N=1 [/ url]
graphically the game doesn't seem to be very different from the first part: sad:
74 Comments
Sort by:
M
Meth 20.10.21

I didn’t play the first one, I’ll skip the second one too. Better go play Condemned 2.

s
scar-raver 20.10.21

I didn't play the first one either. And now I'm thinking whether it's worth taking the second one ...

D
DarK JiN 20.10.21

[b] scar-raver [/ b], why can't you rock it ??

m
muxa 20.10.21

SoulGrabber

And what did you dislike about the second one? If it's boring anyway, then try to play in a co-op, a completely different thrill.

x
xZx 20.10.21

Is there a split screen?

E
EVIL DEVIL 20.10.21

played in the subject, as a big fan of the entire r6 series (pakashnaya and new console, what was on ps2 and hboh finally can be quiet horror: ass :) was pleasantly surprised and disappointed.
graphics are worse than in the first Vegas O_o, everything is somehow rippling and the textures are just miserable. just awful lighting and that smoothness and softness of the first Vegas was gone. even though polygons were hung on the Persians, they look very poor.
the tactical menu did not please, it degraded not for the better (so it was miserable, it became even more miserable). Well, as it is, everything is easy (I started on the normal, but I think we urgently need to start a realist). although the gameplay is still somehow blurry, but interesting. see the game will gradually improve.
what has really stepped forward in comparison with the first part is the leveling design. more interesting and confusing. for such a plan of games, it is good, but it naturally merges with many large state employees,
but a unified system of ranks, pumping and hp zhzhot. this is exactly what the first Vegas lacked and why the multiplayer code sucks. although the customization has become more advanced, you still want more. many useful menus where you can see the HP mining system and rank details. added interesting guns, more than norms.
but Vegas multiplayer will be zhech anrylno. this is my kanesh IMHO, but it was best fps multi on ng consoles up to hail 3 (code 4 sucks the bolt).
There are many cards, there are remakes from the raven shield, etc. sorry to check out this miracle only with a face (((
I was pleasantly surprised that the game checked the saves of the first part and gave some kind of shmatie. trifle, but nice

s
saramago 20.10.21

The result of the above-written review - Code4 sucks the bolt.

B
Baguslav 20.10.21

I adore the first Vegas, as I understand it, the second one has not changed in the gameplay, so I also adore the second Vegas in absentia)))

B
BlackSilver 20.10.21

RS Vegas2. If you played the first part and you liked it, then don't take the second. You will be frustrated terribly. For a start, the graphics have become worse. In the singing part, everything somehow balanced on the verge between "beautiful" and "average". Everything is average here. Level design - poor, copy-paste method in action. No memorable moments. The atmosphere and the plot is a complete drain. If in the first part there was such a local apocalypse in Vegas (with the explosions of buildings and the death of partners), then in the second everything is somehow pretentious, artificial. According to the plot, the game is a prequel, the action takes place several hours before the events of the first part, on behalf of another operative. As it turned out, Logan (the main hero of the first part) got all the serious things, and the new co-leader got the routine. All we do is search for a bomb, moving from building to building. Cotton wool, in short. But that is not all. The game is bugged. Just like on a PC. The first thing that scared me was the hostages on all fours at the end of the first mission. Their heads, in the best traditions of Silent Hill, were turned in the opposite direction, and the back of the head was sticking out between the shoulders. An eerie sight. Then one of my partners - Jung Pak - hung up, got stuck in the wall and refused to follow me, making the mission impassable. The download did not help - he kept catching a glitch. Only reboot helped. Well, for sweetness - in some places the game slowed down. It gave out 10 frames per second, which is simply unacceptable. PC gaming .. In short, I quit the game, you rarely see such a crude product even on a PC. What they did there for a year and a half is unclear. and the back of his head stuck out between the shoulders. An eerie sight. Then one of my partners - Jung Pak - hung up, got stuck in the wall and refused to follow me, making the mission impassable. The download did not help - he kept catching a glitch. Only reboot helped. Well, for sweetness - in some places the game slowed down. It gave out 10 frames per second, which is simply unacceptable. PC gaming .. In short, I quit the game, you rarely see such a crude product even on a PC. What they did there for a year and a half is unclear. and the back of his head stuck out between the shoulders. An eerie sight. Then one of my partners - Jung Pak - hung up, got stuck in the wall and refused to follow me, making the mission impassable. The download did not help - he kept catching a glitch. Only reboot helped. Well, for sweetness - in some places the game slowed down. It gave out 10 frames per second, which is simply unacceptable. PC gaming .. In short, I quit the game, you rarely see such a crude product even on a PC. What they did there for a year and a half is unclear. you rarely see such a raw product even on a pc. What they did there for a year and a half is unclear. you rarely see such a raw product even on a pc. What they did there for a year and a half is unclear.
ps But the multiplayer is well developed. It plays great.
[i] [size = 75]
edited by Roman [/ size] [/ i]

T
TEDIZZZ 20.10.21

Is it as buggy in live as the first one?

E
EVIL DEVIL 20.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], there are no problems with ping, bugs too

S
Seraph 20.10.21

[quote name = "BlackSilver"] RS Vegas2. If you played the first part and you liked it, then don't take the second. You will be terribly disappointed. [/ Quote]
And if the first part is not particularly impressive, then I will also be disappointed? : gigi:
In general, I did not understand the humor joke - at the end of the first one they write to us To be Continued ... the developers swore that they would not return to Vegas anymore, and the second game is a prequel? : confused:
This type of Logan and Co. will wet the bad brow of their chopper, already where is the thread in Alaska? : confused:

B
BlackSilver 20.10.21

[b] Seraph [/ b] than tryndet, sometimes it's better to play. : gigi:
It's not really a prequel. Yes, the story begins BEFORE the events of the first part. However, soon the time period is equal to the original, and in the end it completely overtakes it. The ending brings both storylines together and closes all the holes in the storyline.

G
Guest 20.10.21

Hmm, in R6: V2 and GRAW2 the graphics were twisted, an interesting tendency :(
[b] BlackSilver [/ b], I just didn't cut it, in Vegas Logan promised the main bastard to hit, in the second part it is?

B
BlackSilver 20.10.21

[quote] Hmm, in R6: V2 and GRAW2 they twisted the graphics, an interesting trend: ([/ quote]
Nothing interesting. There is one ill-conceived console that graphically pulls all games down.

[quote] [b] BlackSilver [/ b], I'm not cut in Vegas Logan promised chief bastard smack in the second part it is [/ quote]?
what can I say ... The main viper slapped a new hero, with the permission and connivance Logan:. D

G
Guest 20.10.21

[Quote] The main bastard was slapped by a new hero [/ quote]
atstoy, Logan FTW! : gigi:

B
BlackSilver 20.10.21

[b] dmishe [/ b], gygy, new hero - the player himself :) We create, choose the appearance, equipment - as in the first in multiplayer. So it doesn't suck: gigi:

G
Guest 20.10.21

Class, I really liked it :) there were no glitches at all, and the brakes on loading the level only - further like clockwork. Deterioration of graphics somehow you do not notice much behind such shootings, but they are exemplary here.

B
Baguslav 20.10.21

Who has a thread in the 360 ​​version of the FPS subsidence in the single were ???
at mine it happens periodically, mot is a dumb boob))))

G
Guest 20.10.21

[b] Baguslav [/ b], yes, when you disembark from the helicopter to the level, until all the textures are loaded, it slows down.