3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoder 21.10.21 12:21 am

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Best Village Shading Graphics:

[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/game/4822.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4822.html [/ url]
70 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timsonic 21.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b],
GIVE !!! (Damn ... I haven't even gone through this part yet)) I didn't even start playing)) I cut myself into a fight mod with a friend: gigi:
Damn !!! Such a cougar smiley! : fsdm:: fsdm:: fsdm:
I love it! : dsfnlkjh:

g
gravemaker 21.10.21

yes, the game is really cool, I think they will add a couple of new missions or challenges to download: sfdk:

S
Sultan 21.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], the best let them develop a new part! : dsinjsj:

M
Mirael 21.10.21

Now, according to the plot, I will beat the white-eyed fascist.

What I didn’t like was that during the dialogues the mouth doesn’t open ... The past gene is straight.
In general, I wonder why all the games based on the Naruto storyline are made before the 80th episode? Of course, I understand that further battles are very difficult to implement, but it would be possible to try at least once. I hope Rice of Ninja 2 will correct this oversight: gigi:: razz:.
[b] gravemaker [/ b], it would be nice to make a couple of additional Persians-sandstone, sound trio ...

S
Sultan 21.10.21

[b] Mirael [/ b], let's hope that there will be part 2. : jds:

M
Mirael 21.10.21

I do not know for how long: gigi:.

At the end, Itachi and Kisame at the Konoha gate openly hint at a sequel ...: fscpjki:

M
Maximiliano 21.10.21

Ulya ... I also went for 7.53 !! I ponra very much!

S
Sultan 21.10.21

[b] Maximiliano [/ b], is it the plot or the whole? : roll:

M
Maximiliano 21.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], All)

S
Sultan 21.10.21

[b] Maximiliano [/ b], well, you're a beast. : knoldfs:

S
Sultan 21.10.21

Review of the game.
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/27753.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27753.html [/ url]

J
Jaspar 21.10.21

anime inserts from the American version of naruto chtoli?

S
Sultan 21.10.21

[b] Jaspar [/ b], it looks like that. : roll:

M
Maximiliano 21.10.21

[b] Jaspar [/ b], oha, terrible voices ... so they cut everything too ..: roll: I'm in shock ..

s
saramago 21.10.21

Well done Franco-Canadians! Your Naruto may be ten times worse fighting game than Shippuden (zy2-Shippuden), but as a game focused on a single passage, it simply has no price.

Stunning graphics, attention to detail, a truly addicting campaign mode, creative rethinking (not filler insanity) of many plot points.Shippuden has a great (by the standards of an anime fighting game, naturally) combat system, but not everything else that is here.
I played 2 hours and I have no doubt that there will be enough interest for a complete passage, perhaps even with the search for all achievements.
The only cry of bewilderment: WHEN GAMES OF A SIMILAR LEVEL WILL BE RELEASED AND ON THE BASIS OF ONE PIECE - he deserves such a reverent attitude much more ... ... I hope and I wait.

PS In the manga, there are already ten chapters in a row, the apparent murder of Jiraiya is savored ..... The devils have been killed!

S
Strange 21.10.21

Got out the din. PPts - not at all such ak Narutimett Hiro in fighting mode, rather the option with Cuba / Wii reminds ... Fighting is much more difficult + small non-two-tiered locations - it's a pity ... Out of ignorance of control, the computer just got into shit 5 times in a row while I tried to understand how the combat system should work in general: gigi:
Then I figured it out, it's interesting, but the simpler and unpretentious combat of fights on PS2 was more pleasing, there is less fun in this regard. English voice acting is just PPTs, to tear their hands off for such a mockery: evil: fortunately, Yubiki's japanese dub was released, I will definitely download it later. Well, visually, everything is kneshna, yes, very beautiful. I'll look at the story-mod later ...

A
ACE 21.10.21

awesome game: dsfnlkjh:

g
gravemaker 21.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], of course, sorry just that ugly short

M
Momentum 21.10.21

Yes, unfortunately the game is very short, but even during this time you manage to enjoy all this atmosphere, sometimes I had the feeling that I was going through a cartoon :)

O
OkaRin 21.10.21

The game is really cool, I was already surprised ^^! )
It will be necessary to finish, and polids too: oops:.

[b] Momentum [/ b], Yes, atmospheric), graphics very good. nice ^^.