3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoder 21.10.21 12:21 am

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Best Village Shading Graphics:

[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/game/4822.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4822.html [/ url]
70 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rem 21.10.21

And I scored after some checkpoint races, then it slips off the platform, then the spikes from all sides in the cave climb out and throw back, and then time goes by: evil:

g
gojira 21.10.21

Good luck + good adventure = great game! : kmnisfd:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 7 minutes 42 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] The

sky will not describe my kaif when I defeated Sasuke Kage with Bunshin level 3 (perfect) in story mode.
PS Sasuke is probably the most unbalanced fighter. He has a very strong combo that does considerable damage (for a three-striker) and throws the foe far enough to crank the jutsu, it is easy to divide (know run on the reptile and Dolby X)
And Chidori? One of the easiest Chidori QTEs
:-D

S
Sh1nn 21.10.21

I was personally killed by three-dimensional models ... it's just tough .. it is impossible to look at Lee and Orochimaru's face without tears ...: sad:

g
gojira 21.10.21

[b] Sh1nn [/ b], yes. But the graphics in general are beautiful.
[quote] It is not possible to look at Lee and Orochimaru's face without tears ... [/ quote]
Without a heart attack, hearing Jiraiya's voice in dialogues (in anime scenes is still normal) is also not possible.

S
Sh1nn 21.10.21

[b] gojira [/ b], Yes, there are no complaints about the schedule .... And where else will they give the opportunity to walk around virtual Konoha: fsdm:

PS Although ...... this year "Naruto" is released for PS3: kjmsfd :

s
saramago 21.10.21

Has anyone downloaded the new Persians?
Even Chouji and Temari are there.

[Quote] And where else will they give you the opportunity to walk around the virtual Konoha [/ quote]
In Naruto, on zy2 (except for the first part), this possibility is also available. True, in a much worse performance

g
gojira 21.10.21

[Quote] In Naruto on zy2 (except for the first part), this possibility is also available. The truth is in a much worse performance
[/ quote]
It's a pity there is no violence in the game.
PS I have an impression that the Yubiki from Montreal dumped the game unfinished, although at the same time they were working on Assassin. So, you can understand.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 39 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] Has anyone downloaded the new Persians?
Even Chouji and Temari are there. [/ quote]
My sister desperately wants me to download her beloved Persian-Shikimaru.
I'm Jiraiya.
Are they free?

s
saramago 21.10.21

[b] gojira [/ b], Shikamaru, as far as I remember, is free, but for all others, pay pridetsa.

M
Mirael 21.10.21

There is a trial version for downloadable Persians, three battles

A
Aziphov 21.10.21

how to buy scrolls and weapons? people near the boutiques are angry, they do not sell anything. had already brought them coins before. then offered to buy. now they do not want to.