3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 21.10.21 12:22 am

The warriors

[quote] War looms over New York City when "The Warriors" are wrongly accused of killing a big time gang leader and now every gang in the city is out for revenge. "The Warriors" must make their way from one end of New York to their turf on the other side of the city. All that stands between "The Warriors" and their survival are 20 miles and 100,000 gang members. The streets are owned by the armies of the night and there's no turning back. "The Warriors" must fight for their lives as danger and uncertainty emerges from the city night. [/ Quote]
[img] http://www.gamerankings.com/screens5/919172/1.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://www.gamerankings.com/screens5/919172/18.jpg [/
img ] New game from Rockstars
I can’t figure out what the genre is. :?
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burrito 21.10.21

The game is divided into Missions, but outside missions you can freely rush around Coney Island and complete bonus tasks or fight in Rumble mode. The missions are varied - you will have to draw graffiti and steal radio tape recorders, you can also rob shops and gop passers-by, well, esessno kill cops and other people's gangs (well, it couldn't do without stealth missions). The missions, although linear, are still interesting to play - to complete bonus tasks, "earn" money, etc. Any baubles that you open are just dofig! I didn't like it, only that instead of first-aid kits - drugs.

Shl By the way, I recently noticed a cool feature - you can knock off hats from opponents and put on yourself d ^^ b

J
John Davis 21.10.21

I love Rockstar for such games ... I would rather buy it already

B
Bonker 21.10.21

Some kind of boring game. Very stylish, music, super screensavers. But playing is boring. Little movement. There is also little interactivity. Missions are stupid, like make 6 graffiti, so you run around the mini district of gop-stop passers-by, save up money for cans of paint, then you run to draw graffiti, as the paint runs out again, you run gop-stop. Interest disappears after 40 minutes. I went through 4 missions and knocked her out.

B
Blink 55 21.10.21

I like the game.
I will pass it. :)

b
bobart 21.10.21

A funny thing, nothing more. Before GTA - like back to China ...

-
-Mag 21.10.21

no need to compare GTA. if you add them up - i.e. the locality and interactivity of this and the globality of that - in the end there will be candy!
Igruhu will also be happy to play! I like it.

L
Lucifer 21.10.21

To wet a defenseless bum is even somehow immoral

-
-Mag 21.10.21

and to take away the last dollar from him - even more so !! :-)
Rockstar has never been famous for games that correspond to the norms of society, rather the opposite!

J
John Davis 21.10.21

... And that's cool! Leyland Ii kill yourself aptztul =))

C
CyberFighter 21.10.21

For some reason, my videos are slowing down, someone else had this?

D
Darth reals 21.10.21

what do you think - is it worth buying The Warriors now, after MK: Shaolin Monks and Marvel Nemesis? watched videos - like nothing, but it's like Beat 'em Up? : box:

I
IronDan 21.10.21

IMHO it will be worse than MK, but certainly much better than Marvel. In general, it's interesting to play, there would be a more varied combat system and a more original plot.

a
aladdin 21.10.21

I played yesterday ... the game was not right ... boring ...
In my opinion, Beat Down from Capcom is much more interesting at least in terms of fights ...

L
Lucifer 21.10.21

[quote name = "The great connoisseur aladdin"] played yesterday ... the game wasn’t lost ... somehow boring ...
In my opinion, Beat Down from Capcom is much more interesting at least in terms of fights ... [/ quote ] Well, you go through the obi, and then draw conclusions: D

B
Burrito 21.10.21

[quote name = "IronDan"] yes, the plot is more original. [/ quote]
Yes, the plot is normal.

-
-Mag 21.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] I played yesterday ... the game didn’t go well ... some kind of boring ...
In my opinion, Beat Down from Capcom is much more interesting at least in terms of fights ... [/ quote]

yes no :-) a beat down at first (the first half hour) - it seems cool. and then - g ... with a big ellipsis :-)

a
aladdin 21.10.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] Well, you go through the obi, and then draw conclusions: D [/ quote]

Beat Down I have long gone for 1 hero and 50% for the second hero ... If the game was bad, I would 1 time I did not go through it to the end ...

s
semus 21.10.21

People I'm new, don't be angry, but where to download the mds image of this game discard the link