3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 21.10.21 11:28 pm

2008 - what FPS are we expecting

Subject. ;)

My list:

[list]
[i] [b] C&C: Tiberium [/ i] [/ b] - it's C&C! Aaaarrggghhh!
[i] [b] Borderlands [/ i] [/ b] - FPS / RPG / Diablo + Mad Max from Gearbox
[i] [b] Rage [/ i] [/ b] - a new hit from id Software on a new mega dvigle using Mega Texture to its fullest, which means we are waiting for HUGE playing areas without reloading and fog of war, as well as a bunch of new gameplay chips
[i] [b] Huxley [/ i] [/ b] - MMOFPS 50/50 thrash, but I I still hope. The work was done by dofig, bettests too ...
[i] [b] Project Offset [/ i] [/ b] - 50/50 thrash, but the original concept of slasher + fps captivates, and even in the fantasy universe
[i] [b ] Mirror's Edge [/ i] [/ b] - I'm waiting for a revolutionary shooter with cool previously unseen tricks. This is DICE (the creators of Battlefield).
[i] [b] Far Cry 2 [/ i] [/ b] - run around Africa, please the eye with the beauties of graphics. Although not Crysis, I think it will be very good.
[i] [b] The Ship 2 [/ i] [/ b] - an innovative spy-themed FPS, the first part was mega cool
[i] [b] Xenus 2 [/ i] [/ b] - continuation of Xenus. I think this is at least worth taking a look at.
[/ list]

This is more than enough for me, even if something does not come out in 2K8.
51 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 21.10.21

exactly! Perfect Dark 2
really want, but unlikely in 2008 will be released: cry:

g
gravemaker 21.10.21

I'm the only one hoping for Darkness 2 to come out this year?

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], ya too, but this is unrealistic: roll:

g
gravemaker 21.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], quite real :) I would be sooooo glad

B
Bladef1st 21.10.21

well, it has not even been officially announced yet, so there is no point in writing now ... but I'm also waiting

q
qdash 21.10.21

Danny,

[quote] KillZone 2, Far Cry 2, Xenus 2. [/ quote]

Stop, stop, stop ... Xenus 2 ??? What thread appeared new infa ???

For example, White Gold (on PC and X360 like) is promised to be released this year, supposedly in the spirit of Xenus (Boiling Point). I looked at the screens - not so hot ... But xs, let's see what they do there ...

Regarding Ridik, the game is much better than the movie in my opinion. Because there are few of them as a game, but there are plenty of films of this level. IMHO. Sucks that the developers decided to make a remake, and not a full-fledged second part. : cry: The Chronicles of Riddick is almost a masterpiece.

And what is Halo: Chronicles and the new RTCW ???

R
ReDoX 21.10.21

[b] [dD] [/ b], Xenus 2 is White Gold. Xenus 2 will be published in Russia under the name we are used to, while abroad it will be called White Gold (White Gold: War In Paradise, the exact name)

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

[b] [dD] [/ b], It's like a hello from Peter Jackson (remember King Kong and expect something no worse)

q
qdash 21.10.21

[b] ReDoX [/ b], so this is how ...

[b] ChiefMaster [/ b], mine is yours not to understand. Cinema or what? We're here about fps. :)

D
Danny 21.10.21

[quote name = "[dD]": 7pvxn6lj] Danny,

[quote] KillZone 2, Far Cry 2, Xenus 2. [/ quote]

Stop, stop, stop ... Xenus 2 ??? What thread appeared new infa ???

For example, White Gold (on PC and X360 like) is promised to be released this year, supposedly in the spirit of Xenus (Boiling Point). I looked at the screenshots - not so hot ... But xs, let's see what they can do there ...
??? [/ quote]

Well, in my opinion White Gold and there is Xenus 2. It is difficult to judge from screenshots, since 1 part looked generally vomit , but not childishly tightened (at least me).

R
ReDoX 21.10.21

[b] Danny [/ b], I agree, the atmosphere in xenus is better than many steamed foreign competitors. The second part is scheduled for May (sort of), so we are waiting ...

m
mjlame 21.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [b] SoulGrabber [/ b], quite real :) I would be sooooshen glad [/ quote] No, this is not realistic this year. Let at least a remake of Riddick be completed. And, in general, Starbreeze is not the office that darns games every year. Looking forward to Darkness 2 at the earliest in spring 2009.

D
Danny 21.10.21

But still, after 1 city, delirium began ... A lot of shooting, little variety.

u
usyk1 21.10.21

Haze, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Far Cry 2.

q
qdash 21.10.21

Oh, fuck I completely forgot! The Ship 2 will be released in 2007. Fans of extraordinary shooters, be on the alert. ;)

[url = http: //www.gamespot.com/pc/action/theship/review.html? om_act = convert & om_clk = gssummary & tag = summary; review] http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/thesh ... ary; review [/ url]

D
Danny 21.10.21

To be honest, I hear it for the first time ...

H
Hero 21.10.21

Vegas 2, Far Edge 2 and new readick.

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[b] Danny [/ b], mod for money :) True for funny, but even so.

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

[b] [dD] [/ b], I’m waiting for Ships, I played in the first half of the year, a stylish igruha,
but about hailo: the chronicles are quite possible to expect a hit, firstly, the franchise already means a lot (he will be torn if he doesn’t very well), secondly, you need to expect an excellent script from him and thirdly, the production, in King Kong (Jackson helped Ansel with the production), it was gorgeous, at the level of the film ... well, I think the gameplay will also be cool ... and I want more focused on the single for the third part of a multi enough for me to the fourth and the alternative history of the universe wants to see firsthand (most likely going to be something about the fall Rich for about onyx probably glows in the fourth) in general it is necessary to wait for the official announcement

ZY I also really wanted to revive NOLF or Alien vs. Predator

K
KalbasNICK 21.10.21

Far Cry 2 and BiA 3.