3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leider 21.10.21 11:28 pm

Castlevania

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Curse of Darkness
HERE, I want to talk about these two)) I don't care what Action / RPG, I can't put it in an RPG, it's DMC clean)
Who played, what are the opinions ?? I liked CoD more because of the abundance of mobs and massacre, but both are so cute ...
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

Symphony of the Night, IMHO most-most: D

A
ACE 21.10.21

Both drish, do not look like castelvania at all,

only two-te side view of castelvania rule

A
Alf * 21.10.21

Slightly estimated by popular editions

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA) 9.6 superb
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS) 8.9 great
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS) 8.9 great
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA) 8.6 great
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS) 8.3 great
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2) 6.7 fair
Castlevania Chronicles (PS) 6.1 fair
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2) 7.7 good
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (XBOX) 6.7 fair

the first 5 are considered the most successful

Next my IMHO, 2 Castles in 3D as for me this is a complete slag: dn: The castle should be: agree: litter, must be in a chic 2D: agree:

As a Castle fanatic, I say the most awesome parts are these: razz:

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS)

I think the most beautiful Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS)

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[quote] Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin [/ quote]
Ahem. Did you play Dawn of Sorrow on the same DS? For me, the latter looks much better.

A
ACE 21.10.21

I did not find any differences. and Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow are made on the same engine, only the former has sometimes tride backdrops, both look beautiful.

The producer of the series said that he wanted to make a new game for PS2, but in a chic 2D high res, but Sony does not allow making completely 2de games for PS2 (and Microsoft allows it, but then there was only x1, which was unpopular and therefore was scored on it).
therefore, normal castvations only go to ds

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Well, I don’t know. I went through both. And I looked better. And this is not only because of the backgrounds, but also the textures in general. And I liked the effects better. It’s a more elaborate gallery.

A
Alf * 21.10.21

Well, for taste and color ......: agree: this is just my IMHO, I like the animation in PoR and locations, I don’t know it’s difficult to judge ... they are all good (2d) in Dawn of Sorrow, the pack of endings is beautifully thought out 8)

Answer to whether I played it or not, I played everything: razz:
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon on GBA burns: gigi: yes, and the score speaks for itself, by the way, I would add 2 Metroids with GBA and Demolition here: lol: there is something then the total is 8)

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[Quote] by the way, I would here and 2 Metroids with GBA and Demolition would have attributed there is something in common [/ quote]
Disappeared Kirby.Tozh like these.

C
CyHDyK 21.10.21

[Quote] but Sony does not allow you to make completely 2de games for PS2 (and Microsoft does, but then there was only x1, which was unpopular and therefore was scored on it).
[/ quote] the
producer of the series says a lot, but does little -> [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/odin-sphere-vt616607.html] http://forums.gamemag.ru/odin-sphere-vt616607 .html [/ url]

A
ACE 21.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], the fick knows. I didn’t play in one sphere. is she completely 2de?
if yes, then perhaps now it is already allowed to make completely 2de games on ps2.

c
czpukmen 21.10.21

Not quite on the topic, but somehow I don't want to create another one. I was asked for help:
[quote] In Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin on DS what settings should I set so that it does not hang? [/ Quote]
Can anyone help? :) I just haven't played POR yet and have no idea what they are asking about here: gigi: