3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
William 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Def Jam: Icon

Hey!

Def Jam 3

First screenshots

[img] http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/205/defjam33195507873802yz.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3716/defjamnextgen1ni.jpg [ / img]

PS3
124 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat ninja 23.10.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], it means that icons are not a fighting game, but a misunderstanding of God. especially innovative feature is batonmash, who breaks the joystick harder wins: lol:

B
Banju 23.10.21

Well, I'm not a mega-true-fighting-pro, so I somehow don't care that fighting is inferior to Virtua Fighter, etc. I just really liked the trick with the beat to the beat of the music. It seems to me that playing together a lot of fun is provided, and this is the main thing.

F
Fat ninja 23.10.21

[b] Banju [/ b], gyyyyy, well, you compared. and the concept of changing the music in accordance with the player's actions (if you're talking about that) is no longer new: wink:

D
Dimasius 23.10.21

EA fucking fucked up the series, the previous part was just candy, there was no need to invent anything (blows with the tail of a helicopter on a person just kill me) just make a nextgen out of fight for NY. Make fighters models beautiful, raise interactivity to a new level, sharpen a new story part of the proved plot in a fighting game can be very handy) and everything.ochenka would not be lower than 9. it is not clear for whom this slag was made :?

B
Banju 23.10.21

[b] Dimasius [/ b], No, in that case everyone would say that EA ca
n't come up with anything new , and makes the same game from year to year. : roll:

T
Timsonic 23.10.21

you fucking play it, then talk! : evil:
And then one says - the game is crap, the other, but not, the game is nicho, the other proves - look, they say, at Tekken, Def Jam Guano! The second begins to doubt, well, yes de, Def Jam is not really a fighting game, and not very good either. : dn:
I myself have not played, but I can’t play either, I’ll lay out 100 tanks per game and there will be nothing to eat for a month :( Therefore, speak clearly, please, what you liked, what you didn’t like, all the pluses are minuses, pros and cons.
For example, after looking at the review of game trailers, I liked the savory hits, the overall bright picture, the detailing, the customization of the Persians to the campaign increased compared to the 2nd part, the Mouzon is nothing, the chicks are there: gigi :, and the innovations also made me happy! I didn’t like it - there was no crowd, no rain! in the wall, too, like to smudge it, the fighters walk slowly (although not slower than 2 parts like: shock: I still did not understand the truth - there is no mona to run?).
while all the advantages and disadvantages that I saw while watching the video, let the rest say who played.

q
qdash 23.10.21

Come on, this Def Jam.

D
Dimasius 23.10.21

Timsonic but what difference does it make to you in general what kind of guano game or not, if you don’t buy it all exactly. I of course understand, if everyone unanimously said that the game was a masterpiece, then you could believe and buy litsuhu, but here the ratings are not above 7, many say that the game is slag, is it not clear that the game is for an amateur, here you are a fan teiken, then this game is not for you: agree:

L
Lain 23.10.21

I was in the first Def Jam: I didn’t play… .but I know that the rappers are beating there… ..and I don’t care about the marks… I will definitely play…. I love different bloody fatengi ... not that Tekken ...

F
Fat ninja 23.10.21

[quote] fatengi [/ quote]
in the top ten, a new genre special fo def jam :-D

L
Lain 23.10.21

Sorry ... ... I won't create new genres for such images ...

G
GM 23.10.21

By the way, the version has fallen ???

O
OkaRin 23.10.21

[b] GM [/ b], Nope, she will be on March 23rd ...

G
GM 23.10.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b],
Thanks 8)

a
aladdin 23.10.21

American and Asia are coming out on March 16 ... I will order in 2 days

a
aladdin 23.10.21

today a demo will be posted on PS-Network ... maybe I'll even play))

k
kostyle 23.10.21

heh, 360 has been posted for a month already

T
Timsonic 23.10.21

[b] Dimasius [/ b], I liked the 2nd part, so, most likely, I will play Ikon, but not litsuhu.
Yes, I like Tekken, but you won't be full of it alone)))

G
GM 23.10.21

I don't understand, but you can't play it for the passage? ((:?

b
biblbrux 23.10.21

[quote name = "GM"] I don't understand, but you can't play it for the passage? ((:? [/ quote]
You can. The story passage is called Build a Label. to yourself rappers, you release their tracks, you cut the loot, well, you bang their faces, where can you go without it ... By the way, the management is cool there - you need to distribute the budget, determine the dough for PR-marketing-production of songs to spend, please the crazy rappers, give on the paw and so on. In short, the game is in the game.