3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

I play on PC and think - it seems to me or are my partners dumb as traffic jams? They sit still when they attack, although I gave them the command to "cover me." They shoot at the enemy only when he is more or less close in front of them. I played on the normal.
[color = white] If the topic has already been - sorry - I searched, but did not find ... [/ color]
81 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lucifer 23.10.21

Why is this the eternal disease of games from kill :-D

b
biblbrux 23.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Play hard. And the enemies are smarter, and the teammates. But in general, GRAW is, damn it, Tamagotchi. Tactical. With special forces. : mrgreen: Partners are dumb, of course, but the enemies are not better. But if you put everything on the shelves in the tactical map - there will be a fairy tale :)
If the hunt is action - you are welcome on X360 or, at worst, on zy2, the local versions are more revealing.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

what about PS2 version? another? I was immediately flunked on the first level ...:?

j
just for fun 23.10.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b],
As far as I know - a stupid shooter without tactics

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

1). For PS2 / Xbox - dumb arcade shooter.
2). For the Xbox 360, it's a balance between tactics and arcade, but tactics prevail.
3). For the PC, pure tactics. Hardcore.

I myself am still playing the demo on PC.

C
CyHDyK 23.10.21

Sedna launched a version for PC - awesome
engine they have super-duper . huge open spaces and without any lags.

b
biblbrux 23.10.21

The most "tactful" version is on the PC. There is a strong bias in tactics, you can spend almost the entire game in a tactical map, giving orders to teammates, planning tasks and only occasionally shooting personally. Then comes the X360 version, IMHO the most interesting and balanced, here tactics and action and stealth have more or less harmoniously converged. Well, at the end - zy2 and xbox versions of GRAW. Here - just a shooter without a hint of stealth or tactics.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 57 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], you got ahead of me :)

j
just for fun 23.10.21

[quote] Then comes h360 version, IMHO the most interesting and well-balanced, then more or less harmoniously and agreed strategy and action and stealth. [/ quote]
Here is a pancake, computer prokatili :(

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[b] biblbrux [/ b], I just copied a post I already wrote somewhere. :)

What did not like in the demo:

1). AI enemies / partners
2). In the "video" settings, there are only "low" and "medium" textures.

Well, the game itself is pure hardcore. The time to view / issue orders on the tactical map is sorely lacking - they immediately kill. And there are many enemies.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

I was pleased with the graphics on PS2 - beautiful.
and the PC version has not yet been seen.

M
Molodnyak 23.10.21

I hope the complexity of the PC version lies in the Ai bots, and not in their number? :)

G
Garr1lla 23.10.21

Sednya was visiting a friend - and so I played Gost on my computer.
Comp - 3200 64 bit Athlon - 2 gig of RAM - 7800 GTX. The resolution was 1152 at a gallop, then there - everything is at the maximum except for one option - it is on the medium (the textures there seem to be) The most interesting 4to lagged the game !!! on such a typewriter !!!!!! : shock:
In general, according to the box, Boxing wins - it's cool. On the computer, the graph is somehow too playful - whether there is no feeling of a sultry city there. On Box on the street and haze and blur. HDR on Boxing seems to be much cooler on a computer.
Explosions on the computer are made differently - but also Boxing is more real. Well, when the gasoline tanker blew up on the bridge, it was generally laughter :) - Some kind of ball burst and that's all - but when in the demo Box gasoline tanker jerked at a gas station - that was cool! : shock:
Koro4e then sat down with him for OUR GOST RECON - the one that is 360th: D - well, that's another matter!

I don’t know what kind of computer she needs - because I think that I didn’t play on a weak machine (see above) Even if I take a card with 512 memory, I don’t think that the graph will become prettier.

Yes, if the 4 person did not play on the 360, then he will be awakened and will be pleased with the computer Gost - provided that the car is cool - but I was not delighted. The only thing is that the view from the 1st person with a weapon is ...

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

That would be GRAW AI from FEAR .. That would be cool: D

j
just for fun 23.10.21

[Quote] The only thing is that the view from the 1st person with a weapon [/ quote]
Is there an opportunity to play from the third person ?

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[b] just for fun [/ b], no. 3rd is on X360.

j
just for fun 23.10.21

It's a shame: (In the videos, the view from 3 looks very good, it is convenient, like

G
Garr1lla 23.10.21

On Boxing, there is a view from the 3rd person and from the 1st one. Toko is not visible from the 1st weapon - only the sight is visible - but this is not a minus in any way - in the 1st Gost Recon it was.
By the way, before the release of the guest, I was not pleased with all these contours that light up - but firstly, they turn off - and secondly, it sometimes helps in the game - thirdly, these are real developments for future soldiers.
Even on the computer, there seems to be no breath holding when aiming - on the Box there is.

L
Lucifer 23.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] what about PS2 version? another? I was immediately overwhelmed at the first level ...:? [/ quote] Was that you joking in honor of the end of April? :-D
On PS2, this is not a stupid shooter, this is a terrible shit and a shitty misunderstanding, texture-cal, detailing at least 12 frames of animation per opponent, I have not seen this since the 1st thought, unnecessary down-partner, the only plus is you yourself , the main hero is animated there and is not deprived of polygons, the rest is complete crap: razz:
The rating is IGN-3.7! Mega-game! : lol:

-
-Mag 23.10.21

[b] Lucifer [/ b], your opinion and not m. differently.
The ratings are really low. people vote 6 out of 10.

B
Blink 55 23.10.21

On ZY2, too, only a view from the 1st person? : shock:
F furnace then.