3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

I play on PC and think - it seems to me or are my partners dumb as traffic jams? They sit still when they attack, although I gave them the command to "cover me." They shoot at the enemy only when he is more or less close in front of them. I played on the normal.
[color = white] If the topic has already been - sorry - I searched, but did not find ... [/ color]
81 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 23.10.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], and even more so for PS2.

b
biblbrux 23.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], For zy2, GRAW has its own engine. GRAW is a non-standard multi-platform. Each console and PC has its own game, there is only a common name and setting.

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[b] biblbrux [/ b], but the costs are triple, right? :)

b
biblbrux 23.10.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], Most likely not so:: razz: Or rather, not quite so. The art, the design, the concept must have been common to all versions. The engine is not the most expensive part of the game. At least not in Russia it is so :)
Of course, the development of GRAW was more expensive than some thread of a fig multiplatform, which looks the same on zy2 and on the PC and on the X360, but in any case it was cheaper than developing 3 different games, nothing not related to each other.

L
Lucifer 23.10.21

2BX game was made on ready-made engines, at least on everything except the X360, although it is not a fact that the engine from Chaos Theory was integrated there.The
costs of the version for the currencies console can not be counted at all, because these are not games at all, but an idiotic misunderstanding: lol:

b
biblbrux 23.10.21

[b] Lucifer [/ b], Hmm ... Strange reason not to count the cost of the x-ray: mrgreen:

L
Lucifer 23.10.21

I wanted to say that the currents cost a pittance

T
The REAL 23.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] I was pleased with the graphics on PS2 - beautiful. [/ quote]
Nice ??? No, maybe after Half Life 1 on the console it looks beautiful, but I'm shocked by the graphics! Worse than Gost Regon 2 in this regard, definitely. There are no bullet holes, glass does not break, etc. etc. Horror!!!

R
RIPPER12 23.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] I was pleased with the graphics on PS2 - beautiful.
but the PC version has not yet seen. [/ quote] the graph on ps2 is HORRIBLE, and on pc and 360 is BEAUTIFUL: wink:

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

Gamespot shipped the PC version of GRAW 7.8.

S
Sandman 23.10.21

Has anyone already found the cheats? share, please: D is very necessary for work)

j
just for fun 23.10.21

I played the subject today, I'm in shock! The game periodically slows down at 800x600 and minimum settings! I want x360 :-) I didn't notice any special tactics either - I ran, found enemies, lay down, shot, then ran. Team actions are also not noticeable, except that partners can kill someone if they catch their eye :) The X360 version looks much better in terms of gameplay - in-1, the view from the 3rd person is more spectacular, in-2, the game more dynamic, in-3, I was rushing the gameplay in the style of GRAVE AND GOV - to hide, shoot from cover, etc. In general, I didn't like the game at all :(

M
M0rr0 23.10.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], surprised. Gamespot has always avoided an objective approach.

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[b] just for fun [/ b], the demo didn't make me happy either. That is, at first I liked it, and then I got bored and I saw all the shortcomings. We'll have to take X360 :)

[b] M0rr0 [/ b], I haven't noticed it before. Actually, GS is always objective. They rate them primarily based on the platform.

M
M0rr0 23.10.21

Well, with the same success we can say that AG is objective (but nobody can beat AG). We have different concepts of objectivity. I was always more satisfied with IGN. Let's just say GameSpot is less objective than the same IGN.

A
ACE 23.10.21

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/reviews/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_advanced_warfighter] http://www.ag.ru/reviews/tom_clancys_gh ... warfighter [/ url]

m
mukor 23.10.21

I have pentium 3.2, geforce n7800gtx, 3 gig ram and everything just flies without lags at all. By the way, the settings can be fooled, go to the ghost recon aw / data / settings folder there everything you need to set high. On the box, in my opinion, the game is really better. ...: sad: But I have such a problem, I want to play on an Internet, I need to install patch 1.10, he says that I need to install the previous one, that is, 1.06, when I try to install 1.06, then he writes me an error, like delete all temporary files , check the connection to the Internet, close all other programs. I did everything, and it still does not install !! : sad:: sad: what to do ???

L
Lucifer 23.10.21

Don't blunt: D

m
mukor 23.10.21

[b] Lucifer [/ b], hammer! I gave excellent advice, I can advise you the same

M
Molodnyak 23.10.21

If you have 1GB of RAM or more, download this file and shove it into ... Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Data settings (don't forget about the backup copy, just a little)
[url = http: //rapidshare.de/files/22621627/ renderer_settings.xml.html] http://rapidshare.de/files/22621627/ren ... s.xml.html [/ url]

My game started running without a swap at all. Checked!