3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Listok_Tea 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Does anyone know how to get through an invisible wall? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I don’t know why, but I wondered what was behind the map, like I’m the area where the map shows neighboring states (such as Morrowind or Skyrim, etc.)
36 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listok_Tea 03.11.21

airstorm
and so you can)

L
LongVampire 03.11.21

There is a mod that opens up the ability to go there. But there is essentially nothing at all.
And there is a mod that adds locations from Morrowind and you can swim there.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.11.21

if I don't confuse anything there will be a very soapy buggy and then the universal ocean and then the character will fall into the sky and go to the judgment of the gods. and there the mighty Talos gives a slap, says that the path to Skyrim is closed and returns to Cyrodiil.
there was also a very interesting map out of time and extensive. there is an ebony mace on it, a piece repeats an oriental-style orna fortress, it is big, perhaps like a cyrodiil himself, and from it you can fall into a cyrodiil somewhere on the buggy edge of the map, but I'm not sure. but you can get very creepy through an empty location, so at least it turned out for me when there was no supplement in the gold edition of mine, or for some sort of debt I fell in the dark on the lane with my mats, then I was deported to the Nordic hut and from it I ended up in the antiworld demiurges games and ran there. or maybe I saw it all.
not sure how the game works. most likely there are some chunks for which the game does not allow to go out because there must be locations. even if you go beyond the limits of the map under the condition of a single metric space, there will be a problem of insufficient strong operations and everything in the game will become more and more buggy and break down both in the cpu and in the hcp part.

L
Listok_Tea 03.11.21

LongVampire
well, as I said, I'm interested in getting there without mods

L
Listok_Tea 03.11.21

MunchkiN 616
ummm what are you talking about?

A
AT_Sagor 03.11.21

It's boring without mods. Just a desert area with randomized vegetation at first, and then the texture of the local landscape, and then, as mentioned above, the endless ocean.
With mods, yes, there are a bunch of those that add whole provinces. I even remember there was some kind of mod that added a whole colossal city on the eastern part of the continent, with an incredible entourage (as if in a dream), but completely empty.

L
Listok_Tea 03.11.21

AT_Sagor
well, it’s interesting for me to see it, and I don’t care that it’s boring

M
MunchkiN 616 03.11.21

Listok_Tea it is necessary to
register a couple in the config (add) what is written above is possible. or some kind of mod.
I definitely played with the sides turned off because I did not like what was blocking me while mods were at a minimum, mainly on grapone. since it's so interesting.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Listok_Tea
So go and see, they wrote about the methods to pass the border of the world above.
Then you will tell us what was not interesting there.

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

It's more interesting to run around test locations. I remember exactly three of them.

S
Spiny 10.11.21

I remember there was a mod that removes borders. I don’t remember the name, but I think it’s not difficult to find. But what's the point in all this? There is nothing there. And there is nothing in Skyrim outside of Skyrim itself. And so, in fact, there is a video of how the players surveyed the lands outside. Everything has long been studied and posted on the Internet.

L
Listok_Tea 10.11.21

MunchkiN 616
I tried through the game files through the config, too, nothing happens

L
Listok_Tea 10.11.21

AT_Sagor
nothing happens but I don’t want to go through mods, it will be completely different

L
Listok_Tea 10.11.21

Spiny
I want myself, no mods

A
Ammati 31.05.22

Listok_Tea
is nothing. Just a texture on the boxing world stretched. And in front of her are ordinary models without collision.
So there is nothing interesting there, but if you cross the line of the map. The game just crashes or you will endlessly fall into the void, like a game object, he is our character here, he has gone beyond the boundaries of the area. All the same, everything that you see there objects are needed purely for decoration.
I think the issue is resolved

L
Listok_Tea 03.09.22

Ammati,
well, this is understandable, but anyway, somehow you can probably go behind an invisible wall