3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Do you have games that you put off for a long time?

You have some games that you have wanted to play for a long time, but for some reason, you keep putting them off for a long time. And what are these games?
25 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 28.10.21

Homeworld took place a long time ago, bought a Steam Homeworld Remastered all waiting for the moment)

P
Protocol10 28.10.21

Katanar
Skyrim and the stalker have to go

k
ksasha97 28.10.21

TES Morrowind. It is interesting to try, but either laziness or no time to delve into what is there and what

M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.21

there are many large categories of games. 1 category of games, which I do not mage on ultramax for some reason. or for some other reason, for example, for some time I did not have a DVD drive and the Internet, then because of that some games were expected but not expected.
Category 2 games are already old games that for some reason I did not play, either because I could not buy them, or there were more interesting games and these games dropped into the sediment, or these games do not work at all correctly on the new pitch and not because of weakness.

but the coolest story is probably maxim pain 3. I bought it postponed. it seems like I already had a pitch to deactivate it and with 16GB of RAM, but I was too lazy to play it, and when I wanted it in 3-5 years, I found out that the installation from the disk for some reason stops with an error, and in general, I lost my desire for more probably not 5-7 years to play. and there is already a graphics, an old disgusting nip play.
I don't remember how it is exactly - I bought the disc, put it on the shelf and everything in general is tou.
and finally I caught myself thinking that I'm just too lazy to play games. maybe I would have played some kind of super-hype games, but it happens that while they are being installed, I'm already getting lazy.

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

Passed Skyrim at the start without any mods at all. Almost ten years have passed. The other day I looked at youtube, which is not there! Lots of mods and add-ons !!!!! The game has changed dozens of times, so it's dangerous to return to such a game. You can go in and not go out. But I really want to see what's new there.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.21

Gott Mit Uns
the coolest mods for 8k textures and vegetation, both in the kingdom and making 3D fog with textures, I don't know if it will work with it. and the mod was also cool to stand on the corpses again, I don’t know if it will be. and the rest is any unnecessary crap it is better not to put it here. atoms can not go.

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

MunchkiN 616
Another would be to manage to find this mod where honest 8k textures. I remember seeing him in the open spaces of the pitch of the network, but I do not remember the site. And it's not a fact that such a pitch of grapho power can vidyah pass through itself with comfortable frames per second, especially in heavy forest thickets. We will decide.

H
Homer11 28.10.21

GTA5 postponed everything, but in the end it was extremely disappointing, complete crap.

V
VETER15 28.10.21

Mount & Blade Bannerlord - I bought it at the start, and I still haven't played it normally ...
I hope it helped!

B
BoriskaE 28.10.21

There are many games that I postpone buying because of the old video card. I don’t want to pay outbid, and 1500 per card is crazy. I will buy a lot of games after vidyuhi upgrade.

S
Silencer777 28.10.21

Batman Arkham Knight until this year. But I passed the game 100% and did not regret it. With the number of riddles Riddler went too far, developed - that's why he put it off.

g
graphon express 28.10.21

Mass Effect put it off for a long time, but I played and found my favorite game. Since then I have not postponed the games.

A
Anderby 28.10.21

All my games are like that.

r
requiemmm 28.10.21

There are quite a few such games. For example, I went through the Valkyrie Chronicle for several years. It is short, so I took it as a medicine, strictly according to the prescription, one mission every few months to relieve the acute pain of disappointment in the game industry :)))
Mount & Blade Bannerlord - too. Patches, patches, patches, and everything that seems necessary, I still can't wait until they finally settle down.
Stellaris, I haven't played a single game. By the time I was about to enter the game again, another patch came out that added something.
I also have a huge folder that says Legend of Heroes. It becomes more and more every year, just hands down.

S
Stalker 223228 28.10.21

Dark soul

P
Pecos_Bill 10.11.21

Oh, yes, I postpone all the games. But I probably wanted to play for a longer time, but postponed it so it was Alice Madness Returns and Life is Strange

S
Spyder-man 10.11.21

Assassin's creed: Valhalla
Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and the previous ones are not going to.
different racing - Forza horizon 4.5, Need for speed somewhere from 2014, Assetto corsa 2018, etc.

W
Waffen 10.11.21

I have long wanted to play RDR2, but the price in Steam (even with a discount) does not suit me.
And I really want to play the last Pathfinder, but I want to wait for all patches, fixes, dls, etc.

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

I have a large library of games that I bought for a long time with stocks, but I never started playing. Usually there is no desire to understand them. Or sweating from a mechanic. I would like to come home and sink into what you already know well.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 17.11.21

Only recently passed the Stalker Call of Pripyat (I did not play for a long time)