3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackshepard 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Xbox Series X Controller Key Mapping (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

However, whoever has the same problem, we are looking for a solution.
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksokolov05 03.11.21

JackShepard
Likewise. I installed an update and nothing has changed.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.11.21

I checked it this morning. First "disable the steam input system"
and then "enable the steam input system". The buttons are displayed correctly. In the evening I will check whether the settings are saved or not.

J
Jackshepard 03.11.21

POLKOVNIK2005
It does not work through the EGS, and when the game is added to the Steam library, it does not start.

J
Jackshepard 03.11.21

In general, once it worked, it doesn't work anymore. When connected via bluetooth, the controller does not work at all, although in all other applications everything is fine.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.11.21

JackShepard
I have all the rules, the settings have been saved, everything works.

P
Phenrir 03.11.21

If you have an EGS version, start the game with the gamepad disabled. In the control settings go to the controller window where the buttons are signed. And then turn on the controller. Then the default settings will be picked up and will not be reset until the next restart.

This is the window I mean

J
Jackshepard 03.11.21

Phenrir
Didn't help) In the game itself, half is displayed correctly, but things like confirming a dialogue or a choice are still displayed incorrectly.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.11.21

JackShepard
What kind of minuses did they teach you? Moderator, figure it out, the topic is relevant, and the freaks spoil it.

J
Jackshepard 03.11.21

POLKOVNIK2005
Here, as if, we walked 2 times and first set -10, then another -10. The topic is relevant, there is no permanent solution for EGS users. A colleague above decided that these were envious minors, who were not given money to play.

u
usus 03.11.21

The gamepad from the xbox series x does not work without a wire, the hboh bar opens everything, but it does not work in the game, just from the xbox one x, it connects, but all the buttons are confused, from the xbox360 it works correctly, the egs version

J
Jackshepard 03.11.21

From X1 of the first revision without BT, it works the same as from XSX from one adapter. BT does not work. It works only by wire, but I don't see the point, since I play on a TV set.

Z
Zaraku39ru 03.11.21

The xbox One gamepad was connected via a wire and the display of the buttons became normal. On BT, you connect it back, everything comes back.

J
Jackshepard 03.11.21

Zaraku39ru
Yes, that's how it works.

J
Jackshepard 10.11.21

After the patch, the buttons are initially displayed correctly, but some of the actions are now with the layout from Play Station. I wonder if they have no testers there at all ?!

s
sashokmsk 16.12.21

We are waiting for the correct update

s
sashokmsk 16.12.21

I bought it today. Also X is confused with B. Updated did not help. I think to return and take the old gamepad

T
Thomas Sevchenko 09.01.22

It's strange that I don't have any problems, the game was bought in the Epic Games Launcher, the xbox one gamepad is connected via a wire, I just started the game, I didn't change anything in the settings and all the rules.