3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 09:31 pm

Game Impressions (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

It comes out tomorrow, share your opinions.
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shyrik408 28.10.21

agula98
On pine trees in general today ... But the PKboyar was again singled out - 19:00 on the 26th -_- What a disgusting thing, I was counting on midnight._.

S
Shimuto 28.10.21

Technically, the game has a lot of problems. Starting from the fact that the sound is all right (the volume of the game at the maximum is 2-3 times lower than the volume of everything else on the computer. And it's not about the range settings, etc.), the mouse does not disappear from the screen. the menu can be bugged and the icons will always hang on top of the screen. And ending with the fact that the "exclusive full screen" breaks you all system permissions after exiting the game. You need to reboot the pc.

I
Ilya Lyapin 28.10.21

Shimuto
I don't have that, I play for 4 hours

b
butcher69 28.10.21

There are really enough technical problems, there are also enough small bugs and all kinds of animations, the gameplay itself is essentially walking through the gut, albeit a very beautiful gut, well, the staged scenes are mediocre BUT eyes are closed to all this, the game is just some kind of cannon. The characters, the plot, the staging of the videos and the locations themselves deliver, although the gut in fact. I am still delighted with the game. The impressions are very positive, although you cannot close your eyes to technical flaws and the fact that the gameplay is essentially unpretentious, the game is 7.5 out of 10.

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

Can you hear anything on the pirate?

a
avhell 28.10.21

Gott Mit Uns
There Denuva

v
voxus 28.10.21

The game is not saved in egs. Minus 2 hours

S
Stalker608 28.10.21

followed the guards from the very beginning of the game's announcement. The show impressed and the new trailers fueled interest. It turned out to be a good ancharted in space. a little anch, a little mass effect and something completely new (and new is always nice).
I'll tell you right away, there are bugs, and ugly ones. in one scene you run from enemies - the fps sags, the jet boots do not close, although you just run, the water comes out of the channels above the water level, and your team just stops at one moment, waiting for you to roll down first, although there are no prerequisites, just stop at the moment of the chase. this is just a lack of development and this occurs.
I said about the bad, now praise - although I watched the film Ghana 2014, I forgot everything from there, and honestly I did not impress the film - a chaotic attraction, it turned out to be inconspicuous, so I ignored the guards further. Although a lot of things came out on them - I missed the game from the tail tail. And it only played into my hands, I plunged into a completely new world and a new lore. it is a pleasant feeling of novelty
separately it is necessary to mention about graphics and character design. the game is very graphic starting from the menu - it's just very nice to look at the main characters - they are the showcase of this game. even comparing with the images from the film, a significant upgrade is visible here. more details, the costumes are not only beautiful, but they can also tell a story. I will separately mention the gamora - it is good, kill bill at maximum speed. I watched how she looks in the comics. bikini tights that were typical of heroes of the 80s. but what is now very nondescript or just calculation on the face of the actress, but no image. here hi-tech from old posters and toes, hands look like part of a razor-typewriter with such a black heavy wire ..... I remembered. very beautiful.
grafonium is good, it squeezes all the last juices out of ps 4. you already feel that the limit has long been reached, and you want to admire the beauty on the new console. I'm starting to save, already the first game for ps 5 is.
the review is not complete, because there are many impressions. I don’t want to talk about the plot, it’s just good. also from the boys, too long to write. Separately, I will say that there is a lot of dialogues. just a lot, titanic work. like a trifle, but also delights. when you just climb the location, they occupy this emptiness very well.
Despite the flaws, it's not a pity to put a 10-ku, because I don't know which game can still do this.

B
Be3yH4eG 28.10.21

The game is taka se ... I will wait in egs for free!

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.11.21

Be3yH4eG
It's okay, wait.

J
JoutarouKuujou 03.11.21

Good game. There are, of course, problems, mostly technical. Not pleased with the out-of-sync of speech and lip movements. The camera behaves strangely in some places. Everything else is done at a high level. Characters and locations are well developed. The battle made me happy. The plot is interesting. We were pleased with the qte and the variability. It can be seen that the developers have tried. The game is on a solid 8, perhaps the score will drop by the final.

M
MasterTitan 03.11.21

An update has passed and the game crashes .. even the computer crashes and just turns off to x)))

X
XOPSSS 03.11.21

I thought about taking it on a PC, but I read about bugs and clumsy management of places - I ended up taking it for pine.
The game is not a masterpiece for years, but it is played cheerfully and time flies by. Divine soundtrack, great picture, interesting story ... and the dialogue between the Guardians is really something!

Upd. And also a huge thank you for the absence of the grind and for the corridor. Open Worlds are already fed up, to put it mildly!

v
vald11 10.11.21

Just drop dead!

Before the game, I was not familiar with the universe of the guards, and at the very beginning what was happening was not very catchy, but already somewhere from Chapter 3 I began to be so strongly imbued with this command that I flew to the end in one breath. The combat is specific, and shows teeth, too, far from the beginning. It warms up somewhere in the middle, when you acquire the first normal abilities, and when more interesting opponents appear.

History, despite the pretentious "Save the Galaxy !!" shows, probably very close to everyone, the themes of the family, the loss of loved ones, the necessity and complexity of accepting such tragic events. Along with dramatic moments, the story is not stingy with humor. There are a lot of jokes in the game. Of course, they are unlikely to make you roll on the floor laughing, but personally, many people made me at least a pleasant smile. Drax is especially good with his straightforward thinking. For example, in the scene with the inept depiction of the protagonist's heart attack, only Drax naively asked: "why don't we save him?"

In general, the game has a lot of indecent dialogue. The heroes are CONSTANTLY talking. Even when you go to some side branch at the level, the heroes always comment on this in every possible way. And with such a large-scale dialogue part, Russian dubbing is incredibly good. It's nice that they approached the matter so responsibly and invited people who were clearly qualified, and not some "b" with a microphone in the closet.

Many, by the way, equate this project with Sony's games, but here I disagree. All the same, in the Sonya games, everything is much more licked. Here you can feel some carelessness, both in animation, in cutscenes, and in other things.

Summing up, for me personally the best game this year. Spent 20 hours in it, and honestly, I want more) It's very nice how they now began to relate to games about superheroes, that the Batman series is from Rocksteady, that the spider is from Sonya. After this, goosebumps from the xbox360 / ps3 generation consumer goods (with rare exceptions). Well, in anticipation of Troop samoubits Wolverine and the second spider :)

Well, some screenshots (PS5 version, there are a small spoiler)
SpoilerMarvel-20211029222444
Marvel-20211030195213
Marvel-20211103142827
Marvel-20211103151055
Marvel-20211103220712
Marvel-20211106152604
Marvel-20211106153234
Marvel-20211106193930
Marvel-20211106193956
Marvel-20211106203133
Marvel-20211106220007
Marvel-20211106220104
Marvel-20211106220246

d
dimast95 17.11.21

For some reason, my mouse controls periodically freeze in place, even at 60 fps, how to solve the problem

M
MERARTO 17.11.21

Probably the best game I've played in the last year. Not donata, not grind. Music, drive, fun, humor and action. The most elaborated characters and a very interesting plot

W
WekuX 29.11.21

10 | 10 at your fingertips. The plot, humor, dialogues, graphonium, locations are simply breathtaking. I am shocked, such games are released at the age of 5-7 years. That everything was perfect.

E
Erick Hartman 09.12.21

The best thing this year.
Stylish, tasteful, with good humor and pleasant characters.
Well, and the soundtrack, for those who love the 80s)) A
real gem of 2021.
Skip Marvel Guardins of the Galaxy crimes if you like storyline singles without grind and sick openwrld for dozens of hours

S
Sogiking 09.12.21

A chic thing and the most unexpected thing, the game strongly takes from the Tales of series, whether it be dialogues or collectibles leading to scenes of a personal conversation, the battle is also from the game. All the pluses are described above, from myself 10/10. Huge praise deserves ru dubbing, high-quality, titanic work, and there are no gaps in the voice acting (as in the Dark Pictures series, where untranslated phrases occur from game to game). I really hope for the continuation, but a quick discount is scary, starlings may not give the green light ..

C
Cross_The1 16.12.21

There is nothing to paint here, this is 10 for me personally.