3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 09:31 pm

Game Impressions (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

It comes out tomorrow, share your opinions.
35 Comments
Sort by:
b
boss__2003 03.01.22

Good game!
Had a lot of fun, definitely one of the best in 2021.
Nice plot, nice characters, normal dialogues and humor!)
Great music and nice graphics!
9 out of 10. (There are still technical flaws that could be corrected)

X
XOJIODHbIU 25.02.22

No doubt game of the year 2021.
Made a music video on PS4 - Trash Boat Silence is Golden (alt.metal / nu-metal). I tried to collect all the advantages of the gameplay

k
klukvax 01.05.22

It's awesome on the new xbox series. It appeared in Game Pass a long time ago, but somehow I didn’t pay attention, but then I downloaded it and bang went through two chapters in one breath, bursting with laughter at these weirdos. In general, so far my favorites for the xbox series are: Elden Ring, Marvel Guardian Galaxy, Gears 5, Halo Infinity (I'm waiting for a co-op company, the solo has already passed). The xbox lacks some well-thought-out game like Last Of Us1 (hackneyed on all possible difficulties already on ps4), something in the spirit of non-open worlds, but the same linear ones for realism, but it would be cool, here you start the game, let's say complexity easy and now you go through it, collected resources along the way, pumped skills and weapons for the character (not really roaming around the map bothers vacuuming them) reached the end looked at the ending, and you remember that there was, say, at the level of chapter 5-3, a certain turn to the right, but it was littered with, say, a tree and you didn’t have, well, I don’t know, let’s say a chainsaw to cut it, and after looking at the ending, you already put the gamepad in the box and then they give you this chainsaw and offer "would you like to go through the story again on normal difficulty, but already using this chainsaw" and there is a completely different story and ending, but the pumping remained and the weapon too, you can also later look at the ending on the normal and get, say, dynamite where breaking the wall on the complexity of hard to go to another ending or how to mix the whole thing in a smart way, I can’t do it very well. (

D
Don Maestro 09.07.22

Top game! A true masterpiece! She was criticized so much, but in fact turned out to be sheer splendor. But they didn't give her the attention they deserved. Pirates, save the game with your interest and comments! An overview of why this should be done is here:
https://www.ixbt.com/live/games/obzor-marvels-guardians-of-the-galaxy-nepriznannyy-shedevr.html

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Don Maestro
Imba game. Yes. I bought it with coupons in EGS in December. And did not regret. Really very invigorating. Although the background is childish plasticine, thanks to sweet fx filtering and reshades, you can make the gamma darker and clearer through nvidia sharpening in nvidia Freestyle in the Ansel section. This is a friendly team game among funny characters. But very short. I got through it in a day.

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

Don Maestro wrote:
Top game! A true masterpiece! She was criticized so much, but in fact turned out to be sheer splendor.
There is nothing great about it, except that the graphics are good, the gameplay is a very mediocre hat, the combat is very poorly implemented

l
look look 09.07.22

norms game) the plot of norms, heroes, music and graphics.
who does not like pass by)

S
Shadow of Perception 09.07.22

look-
look

E
El_Trolo 09.07.22

Shadow of Perception
Judging by your errors in punctuation - how did the game start for you, did I understand correctly?)

H
Hitman047 09.07.22

The game is drop dead .... except for the combat. In general, I did not like the combat system of all the guards. Looks and handles the same. But the music, graphics, history. Haven't gone all the way yet, and to be honest, there is no desire to go through because of the combat. But I'll get over myself and still finish it

D
Denis Manulik 09.07.22

klukvax
Elden Ring, Marvel Guardian Galaxy, Gears 5

clear, you can not play

E
ED61 09.07.22

Well, XZ everyone can’t please .. in full of norms .. yes, you’re right, you’re right, no ice, but you can run around .. the plot of the characters is Mouzon Count by 10

K
Kay Owald 19.07.22

Single corridor action with bad fights, beautiful graphics and original stylish design and great retro music.
Fights are bad. Some have to be picked for a long time, there are several health bars, in general, I didn’t like it.
The graphics are very beautiful, the design is very stylish. Yes, some levels are a set of corridors, there are repetitions, but there are also really excellent ones. The characters are more complicated, too pretentious aliens and frankly ugly models of women. Oddly enough, their faces are excellent, but their bodies are some kind of raskoryaki. I'm talking about clothes. There are no gay stories in the game, etc., but the clothes of women came off to the fullest. Lord Krinzh, these lanterns on the chest of the Novovites, this angular plastic suit of Gomora...
The animations are not bad, there are jambs, but in general, the norms. The main complaint is the monstrously slow "running" of the character.
The game is rather big, despite the linearity. There are secrets on the levels, before the missions you can stagger around the ship, talk and listen to anything. There is a whole peaceful level on Oblivion where you can do all sorts of things. Atmospheric.
The characters are chattering incessantly. They discuss Quill's every move (and we play for him), make fun of each other or just poison stories. Sometimes it seems that if you stand still for even half an hour, they will not stop chatting.
In connection with the latter, it is worth praising the full Russian voice acting, the voices are mostly familiar from films, they play perfectly. With one single exception - Gamora. A nasty voice with monstrous intonations that are simply painful to listen to. Especially against the background of the excellent game of the rest.
Well, to the main thing, to the plot. Excellent, elaborate, with a good script. Extremely stupid and sucked from the finger.
Yeah, as for the Guardians, everything is great here, the gradual development of relationships, becoming a team, quarrels and mutual jokes, the most beautiful arch of characters. But when it comes to the Church, then everything goes to ... the tail. Brad just epic scale.
However, the script, again, is not bad. Even with this game, he works. There is a lot of humor, there are also good dramatic moments, especially in the development of characters.
All in all, the game is a really great fun and well-crafted game, definitely worth playing through torrents despite some shortcomings.
8/10

PyS: Try to close the refrigerator door, it's fun!

T
TopPCGamer 19.07.22

Kay Owald wrote:
Fights are bad. Some have to be picked for a long time, there are several health bars, in general, I didn’t like it.
Regarding the Avengers in terms of the combat component, a giant step back

J
John86 21.10.22

of course there is something I would like to change, but in general the game turned out to be good, I would like to be able to select / change the character as it was implemented in GTA5. I would also make a non-linear plot, so that the player’s choice was not just a formality, but really influenced the development of events, otherwise it seems to be here, but in fact it doesn’t affect anything if there were several branches of the plot and several endings, there would be an incentive to go through the game several times, acting differently in each situation. Separately, I want to note the music, I really liked it, the musical taste of the main character completely coincides with mine. The graphics are also very good, the plot is interesting. In general, I would call this game the best of the games based on films and comics, some of the characters turned out even better than in the movies. The only thing you can find fault with is the combat system, it could have been done more abruptly,