3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 05.11.19 12:58 pm

Discontinuance of Dead or alive 6 (Dead or Alive 6)

This problem is still relevant, as there is a crash, almost immediately after its launch, on the main menu of the game.
The problem faced by many players, as it was stated in different sources (Including Steam).
Earlier it was said that the game loads much all CPU cores, regardless of its power.

So, maybe someone found some sort of method of stabilization?
26 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fox Blue 05.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex wrote:
So, maybe someone found some sort of method of stabilization?
How many of you have operatives?

T
Tovv 05.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
Processor what?

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 05.11.19

Fox Blue
12gb of RAM.
During the game and half is not used.
Ahh, the percent from 80% to 100%.
The crash is the same place where it was stipulated by many players that have faced a similar problem.
Hence, there is no reason in the gland.
PC configuration in all individual.
That is what it is a BUG, so the BUG...

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 05.11.19

Tovv
AMD A6 (4 cores).
No game and half of the resource is not used.

T
Tovv 05.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
Hmm, percent with the support of instructions SSE 4.2?

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 05.11.19

Tovv
I think I know where you're going.
I now can't check (At work).
But, as I understand it, if the percent does not support these processes (SSE 4.2), the game this crashes... Right?

But! How then to explain the CPU load to 100% during startup DOA6?... This in itself is not normal... And this is when the tests revealed...

T
Tovv 05.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
About the load can not say anything, but the fact that it is often due to lack of support for SSE 4.1/4.2. On i7 3770k normal flight.
Mr.Evgeny Essex
Looked what percent you have, there is no support for SSE 4.1/4.2. Only Amsny SSE4A, that's the whole reason, the lack of instructions SSE 4.1/4.2. Live situation one to one with Sunset Overdrive.

P
Patrick Kharkov 05.11.19

Oh, God, that is not clear? Developed game released in a hurry, raw not tested, not optimized, from there follow the FPS DROPS, instability of the game, game crashes, black screens, physics of Boobs Babes, most likely not done (themselves developed it is recognized) and a whole bunch more. Thus developed will now have to patch the whole thing in the game. That is what it means in a hurry to release the creature.

T
Tovv 05.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
I just did, only those who have a percent without the support of instructions SSE 4.1/4.2. The patch is not likely the problem is not widespread. Sales on the PC about 10-25K copies.

S
SaylerX 05.11.19

I have е5430 (q9450) everything works fine, although it doesn't support sse 4.2

P
Patrick Kharkov 05.11.19

Tovv
Are you saying the crash happens with all those who have old percent that do not support Intel SSE 4.1/4.2 ??? Then it is most sad that may be. Because I have old cent, without these supports. That means I have too, the game will either crash or will not initially start. But today I downloaded a pirate from Hatab and install the game, and will test this theory with bleeds. If I have the same ASS missions, or not run the game, then that's the END for this game. Because Yes. Developed 100% will not release a patch for supports old processors, because these people have less, all over the world. Still in my opinion, one of the developers, has not released patches for their games to support older Protsiv. By the way, the game Dead Rising 4 in the same box, with these instructions SSE 4.1/4.2, the Game does not run, gave an error for iron. In the game Far Cry 5 is also this shit with SSE 4.1/4.2, and also the game does not start from the very beginning. And how many more good games where you only need a modern processor supports SSE 4.1/4.2, we lose, and not play?
And no it's not fixed by patches. How many patches came out for these games, but the problem with SSE 4.1/4.2 is not fixed. Trouble, and sorrow. It seems that this toy DOA6 will join the list of games that we play.
But only to enjoy only DOA5 LAST ROUND.

T
Tovv 05.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
Well, it's good if found the solution. Let me know then people, does way. I think people will be useful.

T
Tovv 05.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
The patches with the problem of SSE 4.1/4.2 had games like RE7,MGS,Destiny 2, FFXV. I am sure there are still projects where fixed issue with SSE. You suggest to switch platforms. At the same Riesen. Cheap and cheerful.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 05.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
I will write here the result! Ok?)

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 05.11.19

Tovv
Ok!

K
KYNG 05.11.19

Me on my 7-Windows, even with the SDE is not, start error and everything!

P
Patrick Kharkov 05.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
In short, check yourself pirates from Hatab. And the result is still very bad, and sad. Exactly the same problem as you, and many other citizens. After you click on start game, as it appears a menu that plays background music, and there in the center of the screen you write stuff, and you should click on BACK and at this point, you still do not have time to click on the back button to close the in game menu, this window notification, as already appears, the desktop and the game closes. And so constantly in the same place.
And what is most interesting is that there are no errors, the Windows 10 I not issue, when you close the game. So I have in no way 100% sure what it could be. But not the fact that the game all crashes in the game menu, due to the fact that they have percent do not support SSE 4.1/4.2 That is, it can be anything, a bunch of options.
So I here above already wrote your very first comment in which I sin on skoropadskyj developers, who has released a raw not tested, not stable, perhaps even still not optimized, ZABAGOVANNUYU the entire game, WHICH now need to be treated, and treated patches. And one that will pactum, everything will heal, and the game is not correct. I am afraid that the technical patches will be a LOT.
But at this point, we can assume that in some people, this game doesn'T WORK. For it is suffering the hassle, and a waste of time to look for the cause, and try to start without falling then that is not fine.
At best, for us to wait for this patches to correct the flight in the game menu, or accept another loss of a game that only works on the new percent with support for SSE 4.1/4.2. And there is already nothing we can do about it. Just to update on the new percent, with this support, that's all. It's expensive but all worth it. Therefore it is better to hammer the BOLT in this fighting game. Think, Chi is not a loss. Got DOA 5 LAST ROUND which works fine, without crashes and without bugs, and old percent support. And physics of Boobs are there for babies, which is already more realistic looking than in this new DOA 6 So I don't know how you and all those who have the game does not plow, but I personally probably this game will delete the fuck off the computer for 30 gigs of free space for her to give in a blank, sorry.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 05.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
I also checked yesterday and repack by xatab. The result is the same as the previous. Similarly.
More time is not enough. So, today I still potesta options for correction. Including the option of emulation of the libraries, SSE 4.1/4.2.

I agree with the fact that at this stage of the game, Dead or alive 5 Last round - better (excluding bugs in DOA6).
And the physics of the breast - MUCH better, at least the fact that there are several modes of jiggling Breasts from the natural to OH my GOD (the last is discotrash on MAX).

Disadvantages from the words of the players:
1. A small number of arenas. And, even less interactive.
2. Clone DOA5. All the mechanics are the same. And feel that just playing Dead or alive 5.1 4K Edition.
3. Short story and which is simple to indecency (But that's more quibbling. The plot in the entire franchise as simple as possible and created to justify fights).
4. Opening costumes.
5. The price of season pass (Consoles). 6000r on a set of wedding clothes and other things.
The PC 1500.

Oh and by the way:
The best games were doing at the time of PS2 and PS3 (Including PC games).
Now, the best projects are a continuation of the old (Devil may cry 5, GOD OF WAR 4, etc.).
So that very much no need to worry that the older percent not in support of instructions SSE 4.1/4.2., required for new games, which is not (Worthy projects for which needs an expensive upgrade PC).
So, hope that you will still be able to play in Dead or alive 6, all still there.

T
Tovv 05.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
The word on the PC also pass costs 90$. For the CIS 20-30$.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 05.11.19

Tovv
In Steam, in the comments said (That Western players) that the game simply crashes at start. And hope for a patch.

So, the chance for at least some optimization is...