3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 05.11.19 12:58 pm

Discontinuance of Dead or alive 6 (Dead or Alive 6)

This problem is still relevant, as there is a crash, almost immediately after its launch, on the main menu of the game.
The problem faced by many players, as it was stated in different sources (Including Steam).
Earlier it was said that the game loads much all CPU cores, regardless of its power.

So, maybe someone found some sort of method of stabilization?
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tovv 05.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
Well, wait.
UP (I Read the comments, there is only bombing people with AMD (Fenomeni) processors).

i
insex 05.11.19

Sitting on ancient hardware and what you want, but I agree that ДОА6 on the chart has gone nowhere from ДОА5, polygon is still not enough, look at the square fingers Kasumi in the cutscenes, where close-up)), still think that this is especially high requirements.

T
Tovv 05.11.19

insex
So ive not gone from 2012 (DOA5). The cutscene so even at 720p, a lobby again did not deliver, tag, too, the story (better not to think about the story so for jackdaws). For this they are asking 2K. Did refound, though, and played almost 2 hours. Sure PC online is the same as dead in part 5.

t
trj-voron 05.11.19

insex
The Hairdryer is very powerful and quietly takes out the same dire Forza Horizon 4. But why is Microsoft allowed to support such a percent, like most other studios, and Team Ninja and Ubisoft - No. It's a shame to lose the share of satisfied customers. The funny thing is Rising Trials in which the side view of the probation, and the dialogue is for show requires these instructions... And novobachaty MK 11 it's, like, in the requirements supports Phenome, for which they thank you.

K
Ktosfer 05.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
C'est La vie, Monsieur! ) Play in The Sims 3! )

M
Monster Game 25.10.20

The game crashes after the main menu, 3 cores amd athlon II x3 435 3 cores 2.90 ghz, 6 gigs of operative, vision gts 450, windows 8.1, installed 10ku, the same, what can be the problem? In the process? I really want to play in the 6th part