3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav-T800 28.10.21 09:39 pm

How do you like the game in 2021? (Warface)

Are there fewer or more lags? What about cheats? What do you think about this ..
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro_Repka 28.10.21

Will go

b
barabear 28.10.21

All the same feces as before

R
RicoChico 28.10.21

It's a good game for PvE in co-op. PvP ferocious feces.

M
Mia_777 28.10.21

A lot of donation but it will do

n
nikola2022 28.10.21

who knows how to get a siren

N
Nikita_11091984 28.10.21

where is the code? who will tell you. thank you in advance.

b
butcher69 28.10.21

With each update, FPS is getting smaller, in general I had a very good time in the past, but I don't want to go back at all.

t
tima.serashov 28.10.21

calface donut trash heap

K
Kirito0987 28.10.21

I don’t play for 6 years, the game is normal, it’s a pity that there are a lot of cheaters

K
Kasalut 28.10.21

Recently came in. Played at levels up to 25.
In PVP, it is not that equipment determines everything, but it has a very strong effect.
Now my main weapon as an engineer is aug. If players in normal armor can die pretty quickly, then the guys donate or, perhaps, just top-end armor are dealt very little damage.
Daily rewards give you 12 hours of play with some weapons. Compared to vector and Ump, my aug is a pea shot. These same two cannons are capable of one-shot heads with poor defenses.
I did not play with all the weapons of the same engineer, but at the moment I can only call the last one in the leveling uzi pro competitive. The medic's hawk (he seems to be green) is quite capable of killing everyone in one shot.
There are still cheaters shooting on all sides in the heads, but there are fewer of them than in 2016.
As a result, you can play, but donated equipment is not just a way to get things in an alternative way - by buying - but a way to get what is better than your own by default free versions.

S
Sergio Pistoleto 28.10.21

barabear
Played for 8 years, now dropped it and I'm very happy, the project is not bad, but not in these hands, a simple pumping out of money ...

S
Slippery Ice 28.10.21

The game was filled with toxic idiots and shkalniks. Finding adequate players is a great success.

w
wee weeeeee 28.10.21

skins with bp suck skins on the market

R
RusGamesDrive 28.10.21

If mods are added for Warface, this failure Pve can be passed normally with friends and PVP is also not bad, but it lags on weak PCs if someone has weak PCs, don't even download lags and bans in the game are fixed, but not completely

A
Andrey Varfeys 03.11.21

+ GOOD MEN!

T
TinikTV 09.07.22

Great

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

For a solid four.