3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master Thief 28.10.21 09:52 pm

Mouzon from Chaos Theory (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

People do not know where to download or rip out of the game a song from the radio in the Penthouse mission. She screams from all the tape recorders, something like: "Sorry I am la la la la, etc.". I'll be very thankful
36 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul1 28.10.21

_Bars I downloaded from some site exactly a year ago, I didn’t even have a game at that time ... I’ll have to look - I recorded it on some disc. If I find it, I'll whistle, there seems to be about 60Mb - I'll try to upload it for download.

_
_Bars 28.10.21

OK! Thank you!

_
_Bars 28.10.21

I was surprised to find in the game in the "Additional" section both the soundtracks opened for passing the game, and the biography of Amon Tobin and the trailer for the Splinter Cell movie (though without frames from the movie itself :)).

And the tracks, as I wrote earlier, were renamed to * .OGG and received a high-quality album of the same Amon Tobin at 130 meters. :))
By the way, his biography indicates that an album with this music in 5.1 format was to be released. If anyone knows where to get / order / buy, I will be grateful for the information. :)

PS As far as I understand, the tracks are simply cut into pieces and marked as, for example: "Bank", "Bank_chase", "Bank_boy" and so on. But in reality, these are just pieces of one whole track, each of which weighs an average of 15 meters.
Output:

P
Paul1 28.10.21

_Bars I don't know what the sound quality is in my mp3s, whether there is 5.1 support or not. Ideally, you should look for Tobin's CDA (CD-Audio) disc, which is the highest quality option. I don’t have a CDA disc ... Anyway, I haven’t found my disc yet. :( Where I touched him - I don’t understand ... :(

_
_Bars 28.10.21

Well, CDA is far from 5.1 :)) And here, apparently, something like AC3, like on DVDs. So I'll be looking :)

C
Compote 28.10.21

Searched and found themes from tape recorders !! YUHAAA !!!
http://kesshinband.free.fr/audio.htm download !! :)))

M
Master Thief 28.10.21

Dude RESPECT YOU HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for this song since 03.12.05, many thanks! Hurray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z
Zelden 28.10.21

Thank you very much =)

D
Deidara-SaN 28.10.21

if anything, here's Mouzon))))) http://gameslife.ru/music/tom_clancys_splinter_cell_chaos_theory.html

C
Chaos_Guardian 28.10.21

Compote, you are super! Thank you so much for the song from the tape recorder !!!

PS What a shameful omission it was not to put it together with the rest of the soundtracks for the game ...

A
AssasinsCreed 28.10.21

Compote Spasbo chiuwak!

L
LifeStream [Has left from 28.10.21

Cool!!! I'm already downloading ..

s
sega00709 28.10.21

maybe this one? VK found Kesshin - Resonance in the middle somewhere

s
sega00709 28.10.21

slow = (