3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blade X 05.11.19 12:59 pm

Education reform

What do you think about this article? Do bureaucrats do not know what they are doing? And where to watch the President?

Literacy

In the 80 - ies, when to teach the Russian language and reading of steel, based on the phonetic method, corresponding member of APN of Daniil Elkonin, there were problems with literacy. Previously taught at the visual-logical method: we speak and hear one thing and write the rules. And now with kindergarten teach sound analysis of the letters the kids do not see, analyze everything by ear. In the lesson, the teacher shows the letter "a" and asks: "Guys, what's the word on "and" you know?" Polklassa shouting: "Agurets". From first to sixth class the children make the sounds of words: "mA-La-Ko", "sa-BA-ka", "yozhyk". Children are taught that "the moose", "horse", "beat", "day" is three sounds, the latest of which is soft. Their designation is. Hard consonant - blue circle, soft green and transparent red. Soft sign they do not put never. In second grade a boy wrote: "Fun summer day", where "day" without the soft sign. The teacher pokes a pointer: what is the last letter supposed to be? The boy says, "Green." Children write as they hear: "wah kno", "application no". Because they are taught - thank you Elkonina and his followers.
When they say that, if a child is not sounds to say, he will not learn to read, I object to: we of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin forgot? He Burr life, but well wrote and read in four languages. Literacy is a function of thinking, not pronunciation. We have still to come to this can't.

About reading

Only 30% of children from 11-th class come with full-fledged reading skills - understand the texts that are read. When the skill of reading is incomplete, students can not write an essay, create a sentence correctly, they don't read fiction, because "hung" barely begin describing nature, moral throwing of heroes, philosophical reasoning. Bumping into a complex sentence, cease to understand the meaning of what is read. Therefore, they do not read at all. Do not blame computers, not the TV. The problem is that they have not learned to read.
In the younger grades of children require reading aloud. But comprehension and vocalization - the two operations in parallel, not fused even in adults. When children are taught through a quick sound, then they can sound, but it does not delve into what you're reading.

Of Sciences

- What is the difference between the Soviet school and today? In the USSR there was the reverence of science. Program wrote the scientists: mathematicians, physicists, linguists, not teachers and psychologists, as it is now. It was thought that the main thing - to know the laws of physics, chemistry, biology, Economics, sociology, history, etc., in order to understand what what happens and try not to resist to the objective laws of the world. So formed conceptual thinking.
If the child is good at solving problems in physics and mathematics, he can handle any problem. Without the study of science conceptual thinking is not formed. Among adults less than 20 percent, and it's mostly techies, have conceptual thinking.
Science removed from everywhere. In the 90-ies of the students studied the history as the history of civilization - now it was replaced with a story in pictures. Enough to memorize and regurgitate.
Instead of biology introduced a General nature, which supplanted the world. Early in elementary school laid some of the foundations of scientific thinking, and now that the world - hash doesn't know about that. Still full of errors. Well, for example, the developers of the program are proud of the fact that the world they have - and practice-oriented. As a particularly interesting practice-oriented activity, they cite the lessons of the study of traces of animals. For what? The child could himself emerge from the winter forest. In the second grade. The authors do not know that the traces of animals from the forest not to go? And, thank God, our second grader alone in the winter woods is unlikely to be.

About mathematics and physics

New Federal state standards, children should not just solve problems - they must put the goal of a lesson, to make his plan. To count them once. Children learn of the numbers. 10, for example, is 0 and 10, 1 and 9, 2 and 8, 3 and 7. Here they memorize. Then can not be considered absolutely, because psychologists and teachers that these programs are not realize that memory of the operator function is not. As children memorized, and reproduced and 8 and 3 is not folded. Second the crap that we implemented to take American account on the line on which the children can be considered only in the range of 20 to 30 - not anymore.
Then they are taught the addition table is the score threes, fours,: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 etc Guys memorize these chains as poems, but the multiplication table can not learn.
Physics pushed back to the seventh grade, and it starts not with mechanics, and stories about nature. About space, rockets, Newton's laws. But the types of tasks children are almost solved. I ask: "What are you doing?" - "Presentation drawing". But if you do not solve problems in mechanics, to think not learn. Further physics goes part time, and then they say, coming Teens in crisis and to learn the students do not want to. But it is not in crisis - it is that sixth and seventh grade children do not understand almost nothing on most lessons

About discipline

- The fall of discipline is secondary. The child is unable to sit quietly in the classroom, if he has no systematic knowledge on which he can rely on. He doesn't understand not only physics and mathematics - the same is true for chemistry, biology, history... almost every two years and rewritten, children do not know what it was about, if they haven't read "Peter the First" by Alexei Tolstoy and "War and peace". And they have not read. Dry facts they just not what to believe. It's bad for discipline because the children are bored in lessons.

About computers

- In Japan, in France children have computers from an early age, there are educational and very useful program. The only problem: if the child does not learn to read, he will be nothing but smartphone. Live chat does not replace, the kids still hang out, especially in adolescence, whatever may be claimed by psychologists. I always tell parents: the child must be an honest 30 - 40 minutes a day of computer after he did the lessons.

A child Prodigy

- There are geeks and there are pseudoboundary. Higher mental functions are by nature not depend in any way. Glenn Doman is a brilliant doctor, a neurologist, opened in Philadelphia a school is the maximum development of human abilities, said that from the birth of Leonardo da Vinci. It is important that we can activate, what to bring and what to develop. But our education system is such a path that even healthy children can not teach. Makes them retarded, limited, and aggressive.
Child prodigies are children who received harmonious education. It is believed that smart children are anxious and have a lot of social problems. It is a myth. If the child has formed the conceptual thinking, he uses it in dealing with people. We also often called a Prodigy child, successful in one area. But if develops some kind of ability, but no thought, the child can not be everywhere successful. Hence the anxiety and difficulties with social adaptation.
A child Prodigy often referred honors, which go to memory. They get straight a's in elementary school, because they say literally everything that the teacher. They have developed memory, but no thinking.

About Indigo children

- It is believed that children who don't behave, can't learn - it is the children of tomorrow. You need to wait until they manifest themselves. It is the solace of parents. Children who are called "Indigo children", should be treated. Now they are considered hyperactive. And before that they were diagnosed with minimal brain dysfunction or problems postpartum encephalopathy. Previously, such children did not survive, but today, thanks to modern methods of maternity care, care for those who weighed kg at birth, six months, with different pathologies. It is not the children of the future is children that need further study.

About the Soviet programs

- In Finland, whose education system is considered the best in Europe, is an Association of teachers working in the Soviet textbooks. Four years ago they were joined by Germany. Norwegian University sent me the results of testing in Russian schools below 50 percent no child fell. In Boston there is a school where mathematics was taught in the Russian language of the Soviet program. Those who received the diploma of this school, take a job anywhere.
I say to everyone: children or hire Tutors, or eighth grade, buy Soviet textbooks, collections of tasks for students in higher education - also 70 - 80-ies - and decide. There are authors such as Zack, tamber's. Search for.

On the materiel

The school is very dependent financially. If the Director is trying to do something different, it will replace what is necessary. Shot of the gymnasium and Lyceum budget allowances. For a higher level of education will not pay, so that teachers makes no sense to give. Moreover, abolished the entrance exams for high schools and colleges - now by place of residence are open to all. And if the child is insufficiently developed on the base of three of each are required to learn. We have three now considered base. After a couple years there will be a complete zero.
The last two years, the developers are struggling with the change of mathematical software: why to study algebra, if nobody understands. In parallel, the reduction of universities and students - not only budgetary, but also commercial. Educated people could not be attached. Apparently, education officials say will train a minimum, and they still going abroad. It is unclear who is upstairs. Or people with no conceptual thinking or temporary.

Source http://www.eg.ru/daily/melochi/46096/
24 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnrealMan 05.11.19

Oh well, education in the USSR was the best only because then there was not much opportunity to compare Soviet education, say education in the US because of the isolation of the Soviet Union. That carried such nonsense on all fronts, that in the USSR everything is the best. Actually it wasn't as cool as they brought it to the mass media.
Besides, we must not forget that during the transition of society from an industrial model to a postindustrial, need to change, and teaching methods. And much of what was suitable and acceptable for the Soviet Union, is unacceptable at the present time.
But on the other hand I agree that the current generation of students is clearly dumber than their Soviet predecessors. Now, thanks to the Internet, the opportunity to download already ready-made solutions and ask/search for help on various resources instead of trying to analyze the situation and solve the problem. Students are learning to solve problems on their own, replaces all of them with many already laid out on a platter of ready-made examples and solutions. Then the polls prosizhivanie pants on the Internet, watching stupid movies, the census monotonous and bored all long quotations (the meaning of which is often incomprehensible to many modern students), spending time in chat rooms, games, etc. - all this affects not the best way to the development of today's youth. Again, the change of values in comparison with the Soviet Union. Now the main indicator that you have achieved something, are only money. No, money as such is not bad, they certainly are needed, and the more, the more different stuff you can afford, but students do not understand that the money itself does not come from nowhere, they need to make money, and how to make money - they don't know. Ie all want to live well, but don't want to do anything. And not want, because I simply do not know. Don't want to think, because all you can find on the Internet. In General, the trend is not very good. There is dullness of modern shkoloty.

N
Negih 05.11.19

About hoho. Searched other forum but here I will unsubscribe, or handle Oh so itchy. Education is lousy (not only here, but in General). This was the point to teach children something from scratch. Now, the point simply does not. I can understand the first 5 classes, they are taught to read, write, count. And what do they learn next? And then they impose such nonsense, that in 100-300 years they'll laugh at us hearing it. What exactly to teach certain things. I finished the 9th grade, graduated from a technical College, now the tower... and all for what? That would wipe someone's ass and beg for an extra day off a month? I would have to do after finishing 5 classes and would be the same certified spec. But no! They need a man who spent a 9+4+5 years... read certigi and correct them in the program? WHAT? Hell, what nonsense they came up with, why? Why memorize trigonometricheskie table Mat? WHY? What would the solution to the equation on sheet 2 to solve everything wrong? Just because of the HUNDREDS of formulas have you forgotten that this is necessary a sign - to put. What **to eat the hell needs it? WHY? You can print all the formulas on a piece of paper and decide without error. TK without logic solutions, you even learned 100 formulas will not help. All this is just a waste of time. And these lectures? What do they give? Now, tell me how an educated person with a degree (and I have a diploma in Design and development of the vessel with the subsequent calculation of a diesel plant) ,and now rigs (already 3rd year started) why do I need these lectures? I'm just out of respect for myself and pripadam went to ALL hell on ALL the lectures so what? This is the abyss ladies and gentlemen, the abyss. The world has changed and the conditions of preparation also needs to change, and they hung in 19veka.
Blade X
Literacy neither of which I can not say. Haven't encountered...yet.
About reading oooo... you've got to go a bit the other way. It's psychology...it is difficult and awkward psychology. A big half-lie, then do not know how, not to mention how to recognise false light. So for most the meaning between the lines is something beyond the possible. Here it is necessary to condemn the society, not the system.
About science Without studying science conceptual thinking is not formed. Among adults less than 20 percent, and it's mostly techies, have conceptual thinking. I'm a techie (and it is written in the diploma: technician EMS) to machika and physics to understand as well as talking to aliens. That would turn the nut enough to finish the 5 classes (I wrote about it above), and that would draw the blueprints, a rather abstract imagination, and it does not need to know the 2nd law of Archimedes or at least one formula in trigonometry. Regarding pictures and traces, but... then the stupid starts specific, but there are other side of the coin.
About math and physics About math I wrote above. About physics we can say the same. We are taught ... no, not so.. we are FORCED to solve the example, but do not want to implement the function of assessment of the situation from which exit will be the one to decide correctly. Instead we just shove this shit and wonder why we don't eat it 0_0
About computers Here the choice is all your. After 100-200 years, we ourselves become the computers... you can start to get used now.
About the Indigo children, the author does not know what is meant by Indigo Children
A child Prodigy then I agree. We are all geeks, but society doesn't allow to open up fully (it's about a lot of movies where people at birth\of age selected into groups)
About the Soviet programs Pppfffff hahahaah.. what is it? Do you hear? Yes! It's captain obvious. Have all have ALL said that the program of the USSR is the best. You know why Japan is one of the best sporting Nations? They said that they are doing the programs of Soviet times.
On the materiel That math with their why study algebra, if nobody understands it serves not, as it would be possible to apply. for 90% of the work is sufficient knowledge of the 5th grade, about what I wrote above.
The world has changed, people have changed, technology has come to our world... they have it and will take it. There are people who are very desperate man, who stands on the edge of the house, is able to convince not to do this step. There are people who feel threats to life and helps the other, there are those who just looking at the world from a different angle and create\open something, to which hundreds of scientists would have guessed. And all of them could unite in one thing - they have not studied up to 5th grade. You know what's the point? Yes, everything is simple, there are those robots that subrate physics\matimatiku \chemistry,\languages, etc., and there are just - people. It is from them depends on our all

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.11.19

Horror, you really such a mess there now?
The word and? Agurets! ))

The school is very dependent financially. If the Director is trying to do something different, it will replace what is necessary.
Yes, there is, and there are just the freaks that collect money from parents on questionable repair work and so on. And try to find out from them where the money is going ) the Teachers are in cahoots. Sad picture. And so many places, not only you...

PS
Doubts that the Soviet system of training in the field of sports and science is the best in the world? Nothing in doubt, it is. The best was, and then came the Yeltsin...

Negih
I also believe that a number of items unnecessary, a waste of time. Better prepare the future experts in the particular field since adolescence, and not give all without exception absolutely the same set of knowledge, 90% of which still later will be forgotten and not needed in life. The only thing that was wrong in the Soviet system, is egalitarianism. The rest of the rules, but egalitarianism is evil and stupidity.

N
Negih 05.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
So the purchase is that at the end of the 20th century talked about the fact that children should be taught INDIVIDUALLY. It is necessary to conduct a series of trainings\tests, etc. thus selecting the child (it is somewhere in 5th grade) his strongest abilities and guide in this area. then 5th grade was not 6A, 6B...6D, and Protransilvania classes. This selection system collapsed, maybe there were those who argued that it deprives a person of freedom of choice... the MOTHER of YOUR FREEDOM of CHOICE... who the hell said that? And when 90% of the population are at work that have them so frustrating, is this normal? But everyone was given the freedom of course!!! I will do what I can't stand, but for my abilities and accordingly with a good salary than to work on like annoying work, but where you can placate, and even with Grazia compare.

A

This selection system collapsed, maybe there were those who argued that it deprives a person of freedom of choice...
There were probably corrupt freak or just a jerk, which is not exactly a place in the education system, and began to promote your idiotic theory. Yes, I agree with you on that.

N
Negih 05.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Yes, there is silly in principle, to discuss it, maybe that does not change. Kids go to the same school\the University]\work and will think the same as we do now. Just my parents (real\future children), 1 million to explore the possibilities of his child. So grow up all. And when one of all understand that it *****, then tries to escape from this trap in the end? Yes, it's simple, he either barely scraping a living, while listening to the accusations from the all he's a loser and not something in life made or (with HUGE success) is becoming one of the elite who made millions in a matter of days\months. I, alas, do not belong to the favourites, but which year I hear that the loser and neither of which has achieved in life... at least in the loop climb. So we have to work out where it happened, after 6 years of studying to turn the nut...
Well, at least someone tells me I'm stoned, Horny degenerate xD

A

Well, if you do not smoke not to drink, that's good )

N
Negih 05.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Who does not smoke and does not drink.

A

Negih
And you're planning to die is not healthy or don't plan at all? (live forever) =]

N
Negih 05.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
My case is the end of the parable... And live forever, boring. Has 10 years of boring. I have no idea what should happen, what would the world have become colored. Even the green suitcase will not help, because I know already the other side. It's like in a movie: I could not make a choice, because I don't know what will happen then. Now that I know I can't make a choice. No Sir
I can filosovstvovat, but (usually) - this is not who cares. This is again from Proverbs: don't tell people your problems because 90% of the am people they are not interesting, and the remaining 10% will be glad that you have them :)

A

Learn to set goals, and all of a sudden will no longer be bored. The thing is, what's going on in your head...

a
asomina 05.11.19

By the way, was recently amended in the new law on education of the Russian Federation . Federal law of 29.12.2015 N 388-FZ"On amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation in part of accounting and improving the provision of social support in terms of the duty of compliance with the principle of targeting and applied criteria

Article 7
Part 5 of article 65 Federal law of 29 December 2012 N 273-FZ On education in the Russian Federation (Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 2012, N 53, art. 7598; 2015, N 27, art. 3989) to read as follows:
5. In order for material support of the upbringing and education of children who attend educational organizations implementing educational programs of preschool education, parents (legal representatives) would be compensated. The amount of compensation established by laws and other normative legal acts of constituent entities of the Russian Federation and must not be less than twenty percent of the average amount of parental payment for supervision and care of children in state and municipal educational institutions located on the territory of the corresponding subject of the Russian Federation, for the first child, at least fifty per cent of such charge for the second child, at least seventy percent of the amount of such payment for the third child and subsequent children. The average size of a parental payment for supervision and care of children in state and municipal educational organizations established by bodies of state power of subject of Russian Federation. The right to compensation is one of the parents (legal representatives) who have made a parental payment for supervision and care of children in appropriate educational organizations. When providing compensation, the state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation shall have the right laws and other normative legal acts of constituent entities of the Russian Federation to establish criteria of need.
Read more here to see http://zakon-ob-obrazovanii.ru/

N
NII Obrazovaniya 05.11.19

Ryazan scientific research Institute of psychology and methodology of education according to the methods of military academies provides full-time and remote preparation for international exams TOEFL, IELTS. Also carried full-time and online lessons for students: learning English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese languages. Preparing for the exam, GIA, OGE, exams to the UNIVERSITY.
Online tutor of foreign languages on Skype.
In person and remotely taught business English for business, providing for the acquisition of the skills of business correspondence and drafting of legal documents, record keeping, reporting. Is preparing for ICFE (Internatinal Certificate in Financial English), BEC (Business English Certificate), GMAT (Graduate Management Assessment Test).
The most progressive methods, sverhodarennym unique system of teaching qualified and experienced teachers, excellent facilities, modern equipment, individual approach, documented guarantee of the results, the license of the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation.
Learning programs zero to c translator for 30 days. Teaching on Skype.

a
amisimova 05.11.19

Recently 02.03.2016 changes were made to the Federal law # 273 on education. Now it is necessary to focus on the new wording of the education act 2016 http://zakon-ob-obrazovanii.ru/

M
MunchkiN 616 05.11.19

in this Pitch the subject want to tell the parable about Matan
in General tou at preschool age it took me Matan large numbers because it is preoccupied with dinosaurs and biological evolution in General, and I generally needed a time scale comparable to millions of years and it I pekak edokov produced a kind of ballistic lineynoye calculus. of course this line was supposed to be my pitch to the head
and in order to perceive Matan digits I know them and how much they znajut. the numbers I was given and I appear sat opecial I decided then to optimize and develop a calculus based on numbers. Matan went 5 recnum without a scratch. because number 6 is hard so just resumeware. deleting numbers is actually a note behind zero. and ische I needed a division operation on 2 out of it so to speak out of such things, the concept of symmetric and non-symmetric numbers based on physical symmetry by itself because Matan visual in General and without digital sign.
with all this farming I went to school there at first it was all cool a relatively cool current, I had to live with 0 but how would the ruler. then consider became difficult and the line I have become physical. and then the couple remember the kind of table I addition the couple taught there and then I got bored
and I came up with the brilliant Pitch - and what to teach her when I have a ruler?. I'll be counting the number of
and finally, just the first class I was bored because I think decimal numbers a hundred a thousand and milliardami with cuchu nulev.
then to consider was difficult, and I there couple PA I learned all the possible values with numbers from 0 to 5, and they went out there to pitch the subconscious on fast analytical calculus. to teach the numbers from 0-10 etozh it is possible to clink it's kind of like a cube with the face 11 of the cube of all possible verantw. cubes and metric calculations did not think but in vain. when I thought about this and I had monocanthus because the vector can go out of voxel laws and for elementary school I have so peck the brains could not yet.
is then tell me is vuci table umnojeniya. I am. ahh not to teach is a sign of dementia because Matan is nothing but a multiplicity of sequential operations. in short everything can be stupid to fold and is greater than the number which is greater than 5 and of which turn out 10 to break up the addition of pig numbers from which these 10 turns.
and here I in a few years I realized that such optimization in the engines of Matan. boys with baked lighting the couple there believed in the paste 2 and gave a good performance with the graphics and I have procedural generation with a greater chance for error and finally, I came up short for the division to calculate all the possible options that were taken some time but accelerated the division with any number of decimal places.
and there ische vskie crap piccolinos and circles which I did not understand how to calculated. in General, stupid poorly optimized.
and here I will znachitsya born a pitch idea - card calculations. in school I oznacite more common number of three-digit and in life for complex operations is needed to make all the decisions with these numbers and just remember on an intuitive subconscious level. with the exact memory of the Ming, it was very bad by the way, I was more on statistics and processing of data from structured and structuring concepts to do.
and here is me during a solid geometry with pyramids come to that Pitch, the revelation that Matan then one-dimensional and it is only good for numerical counts. in actual cases, 2D and 3D it's just not working and all.
in General, we need cormatin for which any school Matan it was just some private case. it is clear that full spatial dominance I need 3D calculus but it is necessary to first something simpler-namely 2D fractal calculus. and I started to appear on his comprehension and yet it has imaginary numbers and a kind of antiworld 2D because the arithmetic is quite simple - it is a formalization of 3D hipercor on the plane. and ibem with all this stuff and imaginary numbers and game numbers without the second coordinate of a bend in the overall Institute's program with quantum mechanics. but I as could not invent mathematical apparatus which would be considered and returned values back in high school calculus or close to it values like dilini circle.
and then in short I had to pass the EGE. I have all naplno. set aside two-dimensional arithmetic and the year engaged in statistics, algebra and beginning analysis for data of any obscure zaklina to laws and their reduction to a simple action at the level of the Junior school. from static analysis we can predict approximate values of functions and to solve part of the EGE where the tests. and in General, its okay again I wrote on troechku. any b able to practical decision at the Board was put to shame for me sow day is a mystery.

but the tale that, in General, that such and such taught the addition table and the table of umnojeniya might normally Matan suffered
to read I also do not learn because they did not see the need in reading and finally in the modern abundance of letters so I think reading transformirovalsya a system of unconscious bukovoye from where the volume of subconscious notes of reference words and they go in the conscious processing of which the brain completes the content of the text as a whole. therefore, modern Pitch man in principle it is not interested in classical works that he read in them only actions and facts.
and finally all the education it's just a certain amount of material required to perform operations with further material so poor performance ethno unlearned lessons, bad discipline and algorithms of working with the material.
phonetic teaching language is nonsense of course because in today's world in the first place come work with symbolic systems in the big city can principle not be able especially said and most importantly to read, write and simple to read. the connection of the speech centres and the character of perception is not needed.
and if I were Mr. Peck's education, I would be driven to primary school to do structural analysis data with predictive insights. formal logic transition in the pseudo-ternary such as Hegel and full ternary logic. under the General background of the engine kinematic spelling and math with an abstract feel.

T
True_Rivethead 05.11.19

As well I school ten years ago and graduated from the University got!

K
Kamred 05.11.19

Blade X wrote:
Previously taught at the visual-logical method: we speak and hear one thing and write the rules.
I just from childhood fairy tales, children's books read, and so I have formed a sense of the Russian language. I read the text and based on it, in the head crept the understanding of mechanics of the Russian language. I originally spoke as a child the way it was written. For example, what and not into, of course, not sure. I then language arts teacher said that I say obsolete words, and said, how to say.
I also knew that milk is spelled with a on not and.

Blade X wrote:
In the lesson, the teacher shows the letter "a" and asks: "Guys, what's the word on "and" you know?" Polklassa shouting: "Agurets".
It's just awful. But it is.

Blade X wrote:
When the skill of reading is incomplete, students can not write an essay, create a sentence correctly, they don't read fiction, because "hung" barely begin describing nature, moral throwing of heroes, philosophical reasoning.
I don't always understand what the author wrote.

Blade X wrote:
Bumping into a complex sentence, cease to understand the meaning of what is read.
And this is the reason for the popularity of contemporary Russian rappers and rockers. Listen to them here are people.And these people think that musicians have written something really big.

Blade X wrote:
Instead of biology introduced a General nature, which supplanted the world.
I had the science to grade 4 and then just biology. Was the norm. Remember in science class I wanted to get the humus out of the ground.) Took a piece of land in the street, warmed in a skillet and put it in a glass of water. Nothing happened.) (I wanted to get three water level in the glass, as it was written in the textbook)

Blade X wrote:
they must put the goal of the lesson, to make his plan
This is stupid. To make the lesson something official.

Blade X wrote:
Children learn of the numbers. 10, for example, is 0 and 10, 1 and 9, 2 and 8, 3 and 7.
It is absolutely not necessary.

Blade X wrote:
Second the crap that we implemented to take American account on the line on which the children can be considered only in the range of 20 to 30 - not anymore.
I zero in control received, because the accident took on account of one more or less.)

Blade X wrote:
Then they are taught the addition table
It is nonsense.

Blade X wrote:
Physics pushed back to the seventh grade, and it starts not with mechanics, and stories about nature. About space, rockets, Newton's laws. But the types of tasks children are almost solved.
That's what I had. This may be the reason why I don't understand the physics.

Blade X wrote:
then they say, coming Teens in crisis and to learn the students do not want to. But it is not in crisis - it is that sixth and seventh grade children do not understand almost nothing on most lessons.
All right.

Blade X wrote:
About discipline
It forever.

Blade X wrote:
About computers
Never liked phones, and computer science. In 11th grade I specifically chose the exam on Informatics. In my class everyone except me, chose computer science. Crashed the system.)

Blade X wrote:
from the birth of Leonardo da Vinci
Nonsense.

Blade X wrote:
A child Prodigy
In Russia none of the Prodigy will not work.)

Blade X wrote:
They have developed memory, but no thinking.
This is about me.

Blade X wrote:
About Indigo children
I thought it was the kids who understand in today's world, phones, computers, unlike adults. Adults do not understand how to use it, how it works.

Blade X wrote:
Association of teachers
That's good.

Blade X wrote:
I say to everyone: children or hire Tutors, or eighth grade, buy Soviet textbooks,
Better the tutor to take.
Blade X wrote:
Educated people could not be attached.
And educated you?

Blade X wrote:
It is unclear who is upstairs. Or people with no conceptual thinking or temporary.
Rather, the first.

N
Negih 15.07.20

Alex0493
I'm not against all those of the exact Sciences, who need to let studies.
This before the world had a few branches (relatively) and you choose: rotten hammer pounding or the brain works. Now the diversity is so great that a well-rounded education just makes no sense.
Now you can, and stick in the ass picture to draw and to invent bitcoin, and earlier?
So education is necessary to change not gradually, but sharply. Need 10-12 years to study the strengths of the children and then to focus on these aspects. And those who ask - and suddenly he realizes that he doesn't like it or want something else, answer is - AS MANY OF YOU are THOSE WHO are SATISFIED with THEIR LIVES AND WORK?
Here I am talking about, too. Better to be an expert in the industry and get good money (even if you don't like it) than to be an incompetent person in the case, and even a little to and just whining about it all.

D
Dmitriy Borodko 15.07.20

As for me, distance education will continue the development he has undeniable positive factors. No need to visit classrooms at designated times allows you to independently and flexibly determine the time for learning — students have the opportunity to plan study time for the remainder of the day, not to shape your day, starting from the time of the school. All of this fits into the modern educational technology convenient approach to learning, which appeared at the junction of areas and consists in the combined use of different instruments of education: the traditional pedagogical practices and theories of software and hardware. The use of modern educational technologies is the key to improved academic performance and increase personal effectiveness.

J
JoYoung 26.09.21

No need to fantasize about the fabulous USSR, since the system that is now inherits its problems.
The reformers are also Soviet, including the prezik.