3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walamaz 28.10.21 10:11 pm

Shako, Harlequin Crest, wako, shako :) (Diablo 2)

Actually a subject :)
pix.PlayGround.ru

A unique shako hat, the most famous unique headdress in the game Diablo 2 :) Gives a lot of life and mana and therefore is loved by many players. Well suited to various magi, amam, nekram, druids, and all lovers of conjuring for "+2 to all skills." A player who does not know about a shaku is automatically equated to a noob, and is stigmatized by the rest.
All sorts of hucksters buy shako from noobs for Pul and sell for Um.

In general, such a question. How many of these hats do you have now? :) The author has 3.
I also suggest writing here a couple of your stories or interesting facts. For example, an essay on the topic "my first shaka"

PS the author is not a noob and did not disgrace (picture xs why such)
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
ADRN 28.10.21

last season, MiW-TRAKTORIST bought a server floor for Shaku Bered Named, then caught up, bought out and bought the rest of the server, including the up-loaded perf zakoded (Dada, that was)))

A
ADRN 28.10.21

there were cool stories from our smaller brothers, such as
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Suck the millennium 28.10.21

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shako

Po teme: Moya pervaya waka upala s moba i bila s high def 138-140 tochno ne pomnu

T
Torum. 28.10.21

I was sold an ethereal shako for a pool, I didn't really like it, so I had to sell it to another person.
Not so long ago, Shako 114 fell from Andy, for the first time in 2 ~ years of play.

V
Vasios 28.10.21

My very first char on pg (Barb) knocked out a hum from the hf, I bought an IR set and a stick for it. And he began to run them to the mefa! : D A
speck fell from the mefa ... and now, CHOKO fell! Before that, I read that this is a dofiga state hat. I was terribly happy, inserted a 5/4 facet poizon there and left it for myself (I had to make a poizon-nekra). I sold the rest. Now I have 2 of them, the very first (!!!) and some other.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 28.10.21

Yahel-
: D
Vasios
I did that too:}

h
hangover 28.10.21

When I just started playing on the server (with a friend we were running in non-ladder. I don't know why in non, they just decided "fewer checkmarks", heh, then the spirit didn't work out for me and I was perplexed, lol) I immediately planned out all my gear for non-stolen- summoner. I identified the hero of the occasion on his head and looked in the calculator that he needed to fly to the mefa about 1000 times. I was already ready for this, but then I find out that this hat is worth several dozen perforated stones and everyone is not against parting with it. There was no limit to surprise, but then I understood everything: D Such is the acquaintance.
Now there are about 4 of them.

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

and at the beginning of the last leder on another server, when they were still running around naked, I crawled to the mefa in a close hell, and from 180 mf I started to tear it up slowly, hoping to get the coveted shako. Having finished the mf up to 280-300 and having spent 300 walks on Mefa, I did not knock out the shako. But on the next 40 visits I knocked out 2 shako, one of which was perf. I then sold the perf for a vex and bought three armor, a belt, an amulet for it. Plus, having put on 2 low shako, I got good damage, cuts, and mf on my near / mf litter, and began to tear up Pindla and Bal, thus filling myself with state gear :)

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 28.10.21

For me, too, in a year, only a couple of pieces fell, but personally I can't stand this "gandonin", the only charm on whom it looks is "hammer-gopnik" (dusk + shaka + dish), and on the rest it causes a gag reflex.

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 28.10.21

I somehow knocked out Um with a zombie state in the first act in Den of Evil. I bought myself a shaka for it.

m
malloc 28.10.21

What to say about the shake, more than half of the server runs in it.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

and Bala
kot-stargazer, * doublefacepalm *

Megachel123, I had a similar story .. Ber fell, then Sur, loaded the locomotive, collected info, ran, dropped it, returned it, put it on a mule and began to play on cl.

h
hcs 28.10.21

1 shako vibil s mefa v na4ale sezona (sorca bila v wrath i spirit me4 ^^), patom prikupil gosa 4oko chamed iwo i named)); was ix wtyk 4-5.

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 28.10.21

What is the essence of the topic? Let's then discuss "the battalion commander fell" or "leorica and prison", "oculus and teleport" ...

G
Greenaa Morningstar 28.10.21

At the moment, there are about 6 perf shako and 15-20 others on my mules.

h
hangover 28.10.21

BLIZZARDNORTH
That's the thing for Soronka. It hurts me to see her in nightwing.
hcs
iwo i named
Well, it's generally a cannon. How much did you pay extra for named?

m
malloc 28.10.21

pomnyu 2 goda nazad kada tolko na4inal igrat, s nmhf upala um. bistro v 4ate sprosil wo mojno kupit za um - skazali wako. da kupil ewe ne prostuyu, as um vnutri. radosti ne bilo predela: D

m
malloc 28.10.21

mojno ewe sozdat temy tipa "vawa pervaea sorka i perviy rip s pomowyu oculusa": D

f
firkax 28.10.21

1 shako on konvopal, more nn

z
ziga_oi 28.10.21

"A player who does not know about a shaku is automatically equated to a noob, and is
stigmatized by the rest. All hucksters buy shako from noobs for Pul and sell for Um."

-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!