3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walamaz 28.10.21 10:11 pm

Shako, Harlequin Crest, wako, shako :) (Diablo 2)

Actually a subject :)
pix.PlayGround.ru

A unique shako hat, the most famous unique headdress in the game Diablo 2 :) Gives a lot of life and mana and therefore is loved by many players. Well suited to various magi, amam, nekram, druids, and all lovers of conjuring for "+2 to all skills." A player who does not know about a shaku is automatically equated to a noob, and is stigmatized by the rest.
All sorts of hucksters buy shako from noobs for Pul and sell for Um.

In general, such a question. How many of these hats do you have now? :) The author has 3.
I also suggest writing here a couple of your stories or interesting facts. For example, an essay on the topic "my first shaka"

PS the author is not a noob and did not disgrace (picture xs why such)
36 Comments
Sort by:
m
malloc 28.10.21

facepalm

i
ivan700 28.10.21

When I first came to pg, and indeed in d2 online, I read a lot of smart guides and realized that I needed to download a magpie. dvuhstihiyku))) near + meteor - she has no imuns!) The first acquaintances appeared, helped to shoot down hf, from the first hf a hum fell to me. Much later, I saw the player for free (amka in blue), as the guy was happy with the hum with hf, then I remembered myself)) and so, for the first hum, I bought a tr set. (I still did not understand what unique clothes I didn’t understand, and I didn’t know what tor4 was either))) I decided to do a little pvp on pvp))) In short, one player laid me down, it was sad to see him look at a shining magpie in TR, and he gave me first choco)

B
Biohazard2311_TDPG 28.10.21

1) 141 shael'ed
2) 141 ist'ed
3) 141 5/5 light die
4) 141 named, cham'ed (bila)

dvuhstichiyku))) near + meteor - she has no imuns!)
Btw na4inal s takoi sorci xDD

x
xBORONx 28.10.21

I use 3-4 pieces, how many on mules it is difficult to say, because I never traded in shaks, unless there is change)
1. with perf topaz on a sorka (sometimes on its scale).
2. with a small on the eu forty pvp (it is still necessary to do it with straw).
3. uses a few Persians wisely.
4.with perf ruby ​​on hummer for hf.

C
ChronoExp [unv] 28.10.21

There were many shakas. Perhaps the coolest drop: a shako from a pile of skulls in act 4.

a
anon_s 28.10.21

How can a shako not be perf?

6Kau6 28.10.21

def

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

anon_s
^^) funny.

V
Valentino Borkovic 28.10.21

Greetings from 2021. There is a horse price tag on battle. Hum, vex. Someone today tried to buy for ohm, fortunately, I intervened, bought the ohm and exchanged it for Ber, and gave the chelik for the ohm the ist and the mal, the price that the seller of the shako charged. In general, everyone is happy)

Q
QverRating 28.10.21

For six years, a single player did not know at all what it was. I came here to the server in August 2018, in the fall, during the hunt for keys, I knocked her out of Summoner. After I bought two.
Every time a shaka falls, it becomes warm in the soul :)

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

QverRating
Leopold, got burned! XD
To turn on the drop shack, you need to buy one in the chat (it doesn't matter which one, it doesn't matter if it is named or xs - don't care), after that, the shaks start to pour steadily with a buggy Andy, a little less often than griswold armor.

C
CorvinOk 28.10.21

Walamaz
Walamaz wrote:
Shako
Walamaz wrote:
Shako, Harlequin Crest
Bro here Anglicisms, etc. not held in high esteem, So please call everything by its proper names!
- "Unique Shako Harlequin Cap" with which you can only knock out "if you are very very lucky" with 9Koff. : Kappa

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.10.21

CorvinOk
:(

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

I usually do this: I buy any shaka for about small at the beginning of the season and keep it until I see a chela who knocked out east with hf. Well, I propose to him to buy it, since he just has the truth. (HC).
well, then you quietly save up for more valuable gear, and again search for a buyer

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

in general, shaka - everything is in the head

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

11/20/2011: began to play on the
tin (