3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.Vigo. 28.10.21 10:41 pm

Low FPS at all settings (Far Cry 6)

Hello everyone. In general, such a disaster. The game at almost any graphics settings (it does not matter, low, medium, high) produces a consistently low (about 30) fps. At the same time, the video card is loaded by 100%, and the processor - by about 30-40%.
Comp, if that: Ryzen 5 2600, RX 580 8Gb, 16Gb RAM, the game is on an SSD, the latest Windows build with all updates, the drivers for the video card are updated. That is, with performance everything should be ok. But that was not the case, as they say. I tried to disable the multithreading from the processor - it did not help.
Who has similar troubles? So I understand, you need to wait for the patch? Or is there something else you can do?
67 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex11111000 14.02.22

Caserad
Thanks for the link. I read it. I'll tell you more: I already wrote to them earlier, to which they told me, like, man, you beguiled what? On your LOHmat HD textures ??? Better go to the store and buy a suitable one - gigs, like that, with twelve video memories, and don't ... and we have brains here! No, I'm exaggerating, of course, but the meaning of their answer, I think, is clear - either buy it, or go without HD, or fuck it ... And it's not at all a fact that only game developers are to blame here ... After all, new equipment (in /cards of the 30th generation), gamers are not very famously sold out, according to the monthly statistics of "Steam" ... In short - there is no point in delivering them. Finished today without HD textures - and without them there are enough settings to remove the "soap" (AMD FSR does not count - I do not use it). Yes, I’ll also add: increasing the swap file to one and a half size of the operative is pointless, because. it only delays the time of "advent of the brakes" from 2-3 minutes to 15-20 minutes. Yes, and FPS has become less stable compared to what it was in the fall. Turning off these ill-fated textures decides everything... In short, they ruined the game. I think that if the game's plot is not the strongest side (etc., etc.), then it remains to stare at the beautiful graphics, which will provide a minimum of "75tyr infusions" (today), which this product is clearly not worth ... Good luck to all!

s
str1ke1992 03.04.22

.Vigo.
Thank you, I had exactly the same problem, on gxt 1060 6gb + i5 6600k I had fps from 35 to 50 at medium high, which I just didn’t do, and overclocked it, and updated the firewood, the map loaded 100%, but obviously it didn’t work to the full, disassembled, corrected and it became about 70 fps)

A
AlexG4170 09.07.22

I5 6600k, rx570 4gb, 8gb and produces 60fps without lags and freezes.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.07.22

AlexG4170
Video can be taken to the studio with monitoring in the overlay? Preferably not only the frequencies, but also the temperatures, and the frame time graph. Is the game on an SSD or HDD? I'm interested because I have an RX588

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, this is the brother of this one! https://users.playground.ru/2949158/ in which all games on ultra settings go to 60fps, on rx 570 and fx 8120, because he is a PC master, as he claims XD.

k
kiRi900 19.07.22

Exactly the same problem: the vidyuha plows, the percent chills. After dialogues and other interactions, the game drops from 60-70fps to 13. Or, the game is normal, and the menu slows down at 10 fps. Only fast moving to another point on the map helps - fps immediately becomes normal. The problem is definitely not in the gland, because people have similar problems even with pre-top iron. The problem is most likely somewhere in the middle: between the game and the game, in the process of interaction

K
Kartonkratos 19.07.22

kiRi900
Well, I didn't see anything like that, even on the release there wasn't anything like that! and even more so after the patches.