3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artemmay 28.10.21 10:45 pm

Pirate version, launch problems (Escape from Tarkov)

I changed my PC, I want to play Tarkov (pirate), I do everything right, as before, but writes that the game is not installed in the system, I tried everything.
I reinstalled it several times, I could not solve the problem
235 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 25.02.22

deep1tone
With discord only in the evening I can see how I can help, I'm at work now.
I did not post the link, it is too long, the forum engine would not have missed it.
Here's a description of the workaround I'm using:
Spoiler4. create another directory somewhere on your PC. For simplicity I will call this C:bypass
5. start regedit
6. navigate to ComputerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE WOW6432NodeMicrosoftWindows CurrentVersionUninstall
7. Right click on the Uninstall folder and create a new key with the name: EscapeFromTarkov
8. Select the new folder and right click on the right side and create a new string value with the name: UninstallString
9. Double Click on that new string and enter the value of your bypass directory and an Uninstall.exe at the end. Example C:bypassUninstall.exe -> this is for the 1st anti-pirate check in the launcher.exe
10. You're done with regedit, so close it. Copy the following files from the client.zip package (1.) into the bypass directory:
- BattlEyeBEClient_x64.dll (create the folder BattlEye first and move it there)
- ConsistencyInfo
- Uninstall.exe
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe
- WinPixEventRuntime.dll
The only thing - I created the bypass directory on a different drive, not C. And an important point - in paragraph 9, the path to the Uninstall.exe file must match the real location of the file. Spaces must be removed in the path to the registry branch.

d
deep1tone 25.02.22

BlackTigerTK
The idea is clear that the uninstall entry in the registry is missing. The only problem is where to get these files:
- BEClient_x64.dll
- ConsistencyInfo
- Uninstall.exe
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe
- WinPixEventRuntime.dll

K
KIBORDYBIVAKA 25.02.22

I installed the latest version but now it gives this after the button to start the game

K
KIBORDYBIVAKA 25.02.22

here

K
KIBORDYBIVAKA 25.02.22

B
BlackTigerTK 25.02.22

deep1tone wrote:
The idea is clear that the uninstall entry in the registry is missing. The only problem is where to get these files
In the original archive of the game client.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.02.22

KIBORDYBIVAKA wrote:
I installed the latest version, but now it gives this after the button to start the game
. That is, you downloaded from somewhere an incomprehensible assembly made by an unknown person and are trying to make it work. The very first line of the message says that the path was not found. Check if the specified directory exists.

K
KIBORDYBIVAKA 25.02.22

I have a version from the official STP-AKI website

K
KIBORDYBIVAKA 25.02.22

K
KIBORDYBIVAKA 25.02.22

now this is what pops
up, I put what was written there in the folder from the last error

B
BlackTigerTK 25.02.22

deep1tone wrote:
Yes, I tried to use it, but something is not clear to me/
Here is a link to a permanent invitation to the channel - https://discord.gg/BpKdMkv
Try it.
There, by the way, version SPT-AKI 2.2.2 was released :-) Under version 0.12.12.15.16778 of the game client.
And BSG announced that tomorrow they will install an update to version 0.12.12.15.3

KIBORDYBIVAKA wrote:
I have a version from the official STP-AKI website
Here?
Spoilerhttps://emutarkov.xyz/download/
If yes - there are three components - have you downloaded everything?
Check that your game client version and AKI version match:
Client.0.12.12.15.16778.zip
Release-SPT-222.16778
As you can see, the last five digits must match. The purpose of the AKI Community Patcher.exe file is unknown to me, I have never used it. Perhaps it serves to organize the bypass of legitimacy checks. I use the method I wrote about earlier.

d
deep1tone 25.02.22

BlackTigerTK
Cheers. Looks like I got on the channel. And where to look? Where to download? ))

But it won't let me in here. Writes no access.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.02.22

deep1tone
Try to write something to this channel:
If you still don't have a role, write to discord-perms-report

K
KIBORDYBIVAKA 25.02.22

BlackTigerTK
link cannot be installed there

K
KIBORDYBIVAKA 25.02.22

I'll try to install your link,
you can throw it somehow so that it opens
there requires a username and password

K
KIBORDYBIVAKA 25.02.22

but no, you don't need to figure it out

d
deep1tone 25.02.22

I noticed that the antivirus began to swear at the

UPD
launcher BlackTigerTK
Thanks for the help! I downloaded 2.2.2, everything started, the mods also work, only the profile with 2.2.1 did not want to run.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.02.22

deep1tone wrote:
Thanks for the help!
Please! Glad it worked out!
deep1tone wrote:
only the profile with 2.2.1 he did not want to run.
Hmm, strange. I have no problems running my profile in 2.2.2. Yesterday I spent the whole evening running through customs :-)
I want to try how the mods will work in 0.12.12.15.16909. They write that the developer version of AKI again supports mods.

d
deep1tone 25.02.22

BlackTigerTK
It turned out to start, I had to change the path where the game was unzipped in the launcher settings.

M
Mikhail Doronin 25.02.22

BlackTigerTK
Thanks, helped!