3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artemmay 28.10.21 10:45 pm

Pirate version, launch problems (Escape from Tarkov)

I changed my PC, I want to play Tarkov (pirate), I do everything right, as before, but writes that the game is not installed in the system, I tried everything.
I reinstalled it several times, I could not solve the problem
235 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 17.04.22

Dem0rd Got it
. What they messed up there, only those who posted it know. There is also a discord channel where official assemblies are posted, the so-called AIO - downloaded by torrent, launched a self-extracting archive, and you're done! You can play! The link to the permanent invitation I gave above. And all these assemblies with xs resources are evil!

D
Dem0rd 17.04.22

BlackTigerTK Ok I
'll go to the discord channel and download there, thanks

r
rimi777 17.04.22

I also download BlackTigerTK
where I have to, but how can I download it through the discord

B
BlackTigerTK 17.04.22

rimi777
You are looking at the wrong server - above, I gave a link to a permanent invitation to connect.
Duplicate - https://discord.gg/BpKdMkv
There is a channel #official-download, all download links are there.

D
Dem0rd 17.04.22

BlackTigerTK
What if I click on #official-download and it says *You don't have access to this link*?

B
BlackTigerTK 17.04.22

Dem0rd
In the #rules channel there is a VERIFICATION post, under it you need to click the green checkmark.

D
Dem0rd 17.04.22

BlackTigerTK
ahhh thanks :)

r
rimi777 17.04.22

BlackTigerTK
thank you very much

r
ryin007 01.05.22

Hello. Tell me what's the problem. Infinite local game loading.
Game version 0.12.12.15.17349 Server emulator
2.3.1 The
game is clean, no mods
Downloaded here: https://m.moreigr.com/shuter-games/6028-escape-from-tarkov-mehaniki.html mistake

B
BlackTigerTK 01.05.22

ryin007
You write:
ryin007 wrote:
Game version 0.12.12.15.17349
Server emulator 2.3.1
And in the screenshot in the header, I see the inscription SPT-AKI 2.3.0.
Doesn't bother you? Download from official resources, since everything is free, that is, for free! Links have been cited multiple times.

r
ryin007 01.05.22

BlackTigerTK
I understand correctly that it is enough to download the latest version of the game and the latest version of spt aki? I'm just far from all this, and I want to kill time by losing it.
It would be nice if you forwarded all the links, if not difficult, otherwise the eyes run wide from the number of messages.

q
qqha 01.05.22

Friends, I came to this site to purchase a pirated version of EFT in order to shoot content, that is, use the flight mode (they said that such a plugin / cheat is available, I hope I'm at the address). Can you please tell me - I'm apparently blind, because I can't find a link to download the pirated version of the game, and if there is still this cheat for it, please discard it too. Thank you very much for your attention, have a nice day!

B
BlackTigerTK 01.05.22

ryin007
If you download a separate client, separately SPT-AKI, then you also need to download AKI Community Patcher. It also disables the client's license check. There is also a so-called AIO on the #official-download channel, this is a ready-made kit in the form of a multi-volume self-extracting archive. You just need to run, unpack and play :-)
ryin007 wrote:
It would be nice if you forwarded all the links, if not difficult, otherwise the eyes run wide from the number of messages.
Hmm, there are only two messages on the #official-download channel, it's impossible to get lost there! :-) True, everything is in English. All links, passwords, appearances are there :-) It's better to download from there. After all, by going to the server, you increase its attendance, which should not be indifferent to the people who created and maintain it. In fact, as I understand it, this is a purely private initiative of a group of fans of the game :-)
qqha wrote:
I'm apparently blind, because I can't find a link to download a pirated version of the game.
Did you read the thread at all? The discord server where you can download has already been mentioned several times.

n
nikitoss9087 01.05.22

pasha30
thanks brother helped me already and didn't know what to do

h
holun 01.05.22

Can you help? Writes: "Escape from Tarkov is not installed on your computer, please support the developers and buy a copy of the game" what should I do?

B
BlackTigerTK 01.05.22

holun
Again the game was downloaded xs from where, apparently, from some Chinese site. Here's what the server window looks like in the original SPT-AKI:
Spoiler

The difference is visible to the naked eye.

And this is what the launcher looks like after running the AKI Community Patcher:
Spoiler

Download from the right resources and you will be happy! It's free, though!

h
holun 01.05.22

BlackTigerTK
so where to download? and what to do?

B
BlackTigerTK 01.05.22

holun
Hospadi... well, no one wants to read the branch!!!! There is everything above!

b
befe 01.05.22

Why is it just an eternal download, downloaded from the ds AIO channel

b
befe 01.05.22

BlackTigerTK please
help