3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrikerX 29.10.21 09:48 pm

True Crime

So one of the competitors of the GTA appeared, can anyone play what impressions?
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Well, finally, a cracked release appeared :) Now we still have to wait two weeks for the Russification tools to move and bring the game to me ... :(

X
XIII 29.10.21

Aren't you a lot to take on yourself: drunk: SX ...: upto:

K
Kroha 29.10.21

You know people took this igrulina for myself and went through in a day (with all the non-neural plot and ramifications) only one mission remained to kill the dragon (in full size)

Opinion: KRALI manufacturers from where they could: GTA, Max Pain, (Doom: shocked :) ( a little bit from NFS 7) from Driver (even from the movie "From the cradle to the grave" With Jet LEE (which is the main character in the game during: fight :)

Not bad !!! But we could have made better drawings and longer!

M
Momentum 29.10.21

The only thing that pleased me personally in the game is the city, which is made very well. Everything else is a C with a minus, it is not interesting to play, everything really goes through in the evening and leaves no memories. : dn: It seems to me that it is from such ports that people who play on a PC and do not have a console have a negative opinion about the quality of products produced on the same PS2.

M
M! X 29.10.21

True Crime -Fignya: brash:

D
Defort 29.10.21

And for some reason it does not start for me. Ashibka comes up ...

M
Made in Ukraine !!!!! 29.10.21

True Crime game for 2 hours but not a killer or competitor of GTA

X
XIII 29.10.21

> Made in Ukraine !!!!!
I completely agree with you: agree: !!!!

3 @ y4iK 29.10.21

[quote name = "Made in Ukraine !!!!!"] True Crime game for 2 hours but not a murderer or GTA competitor [/ quote]
15 minutes was enough for me. : brash:

*** Master *** 29.10.21

[quote name = "Ex @ ltED_1"] on PC it came out on 4 discs, there seems to be no DVDs yet ... [/ quote]
[cyr] Mozhet u vas kakie-to piraty nechesnye ??? U nas v Kieve kopiya licenzionnoi igry na dvux diskax. Nichego ne vyrezano. Stranno [/ cyr]:?

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

we have three ... kind of honest localization)

G
GoldFRAPpP 29.10.21

Who can tell the thread? How many discs does the original TRUE CRIME version have? And how does it differ from the pirate ver. 2cd? : confused:: upset:

I
Ivankish 29.10.21

I really didn't play it myself, but I saw videos, gameplay, screenshots ... I liked it ... visually ... the next toy that I will buy will be either True Crime: Streets of LA or Dead to Rights ... thing....:-(

a
aladdin 29.10.21

If you like GTA and Def Jem this is for you.
Has anyone played or am I the first?

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] If you like GTA and Def Jem this is for you.
Has anyone played or am I the first? [/ quote] Who wanted everything already passed

a
aladdin 29.10.21

truth?! and I thought she was not that old ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

all that is good there is fights, IMHO ... of course, in comparison with GTA))) and so - cotton wool)

X
XIII 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] all that is good there is fights, IMHO ... of course in comparison with GTA))) and so - cotton wool) [/ quote] I
completely agree: agree: you can also highlight IMHO pumping a gun ...

o
opposer 29.10.21

I was surprised at the time why this game was drowned in all the reviews. Despite the similarity with GTA, this game is much deeper than the gameplay. An interesting, rich plot, excellent dialogues, excellent voice acting (in GTA, these components are only insofar as) - the story of police officer Nick Kang was really "catchy". And there was also serious nonlinearity! A lot of places in the game, where the player's actions depended on what would happen next. There were three main options for the development of the plot alone! And only in the longest of them Kang knew what was really going on. In GTA, there was no such thing (there is usually Niger / Neniger bent the county).

In TS, three gameplay aspects were seriously deepened: driving, shooting and melee. Driving - this has never happened before - there were driving "super blows" - a variety of police turns, starting off and getting up on two wheels were done by combinations of buttons, as if in some Mortal Kombat. And they really came in handy in the game: if the chase is behind you, you turn around, go backwards, shoot the car (about shooting, then), turn back, without losing direction, and the gas. Faaan! And squeeze on two wheels through traffic! Song!

The next thing is fights. Again, a pretty sophisticated combat system. Super strikes, combos, blocks, throws - you can't blow your fist like in GTA. We get EXP, level up, buy super blows. Because you can't soak the bosses with a mouse click - an approach is needed there!
Shooting - again nothing like "poke and fire". Double the pleasure- double the fun! Keng knows how to shoot akimbo (with two hands), the sight is pumped, the power is pumped, lanterns are hung on the trunks - again, the last stages cannot be passed by fart! Or you can score on the shooting and fight with everyone! Freedom of choice, understand! Not to mention the many ways in which you can rock the Persian.

In general, such a great game was not accepted ... there is only one reason - unlike the pop GTA TS, it is hardcore. If GTA, in principle, given the time, any nerd is able to pass, then there are many places in which you really need to be able to play, competently use the features of the Persian, be able to drive, shoot, fight ... Otherwise they kill! And as a result, the casuals cut in GTA "pure pagan and shoot" "pad the music". Sad...

ps in the second part "Nowadays Niggas Fashion And Dumb Gangster Culture" I did not play out of principle. Those who played, say that they did the right thing.

pps now a certain Saint's Row has been released on the Coffin360 - this is exactly the exact clone of GTA. That is, it sucks twice. However, no - despite the zero value of the game, they give high scores ...

g
gravemaker 29.10.21

a similar situation with the second part of the true edge. Well, damn it, it is a HUNDRED THOUSAND times better than GTA in all respects, and the city is livelier, and the proportions of the city and you can go almost into every building. But the game was not accepted by almost all the players ... I really liked the second part, the super game. But the first dachshund ...: roll:

zy IMHO - for those who like to argue with me