3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 29.10.21 09:48 pm

50 Cent: Bulletproof

In the FEAR section, you said: "It's a pity that it doesn't go to zy2." We say in this: it is a pity that it does not come out on the PC.
57 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wildduck 29.10.21

IMHO, the person whose name is present in the game puts himself too cool. He has a film coming out soon, how long and hard he made his way to fame, and now he's still a toy. And in fact, his sidekick Eminem promoted him and that's it. As a matter of principle, I will not play ...: brash:

A
Arkon 29.10.21

punks, punks ...

d
doom4ik 29.10.21

Links to videos are not working !!!

A
Arkon 29.10.21

But the pretentiousness of this brow is also annoying ...

N
Newerman 29.10.21

I think, both from the game and from the film, nothing good will come of it, except for a tub of show-offs and contemplation of a half-bucket's mug.

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

Nigeroffnedoreres - ftopku.
fifty dollars - in the forefront.

G
GUUD 29.10.21

[QUOTE NAME = "NTROPHY"] Nigeroffnedoreres - ftopku.
fifty dollars - in the forefront. [/ quote]
Right, back to the palms of the Negro ghettos;)

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Yes, yes, the exact word ... Completely show-off, but in fact - an empty space.

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

Are you going to discuss the game or what?

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "doom4ik"] Links to videos are not working !!! [/ quote]

everything is working there - I still checked it

[size = 75] Added on 13 Sep 2005, 9:36

am : [/ size] but on the contrary I like games with lawlessness and show-off ...
it was in san andres, def jam NY, midnight club 3 ...
so I'm not against such games ...
and putting myself on display (fifty dollars) - so I don't give a damn about that, I his figure does not say anything - just a nigga pumped up and that's it - does it really matter who is the main hero ?! the main game! You will not admire him, but play him - accordingly, a fifty-kopeck piece in the game is just a pawn that has a fifty-kopeck piece texture, and you move it around the game map ... well, would you change the texture to an unknown chela - so that it would change ?! the game will not change!

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

[offtopic] This at one time prevented me from going through GTA SA. Played and threw. [/ Offtopic]

T
Tropic 29.10.21

50 Cent is great. While popular - make money on your name. Even if the game turns out to be bad, then commercial success is at least guaranteed to it. His fans (especially American ones) will try. Well, in the extreme case, because of political correctness, they will buy up.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tropic"] 50 Cent is great. While popular - make money on your name. Even if the game turns out to be bad, then commercial success is at least guaranteed to it. His fans (especially American ones) will try. Well, in the extreme case, because of political correctness, they will buy up. [/ Quote]

and I will buy a current game because I like its style ... but as a singer, fifty kopecks, in my opinion, did not do anything normal except the Candy-shop song .. ...

N
Newerman 29.10.21

Well, personally, I care who to play. Yes, I think the majority of gamers too, otherwise there would be no cult of all sorts of hitmen, bloodrains, laroks and solid snakes, who only on their charisma drag the whole game. And to play for someone detsla or zhorik, whom even the walls know, no, if you please: brash:

B
BanGore 29.10.21

I will definitely buy one box ... and start distributing. : evil:
We love rappers and therefore the demand will be high ...

D
DevLord 29.10.21

[quote name = "Wildduck"] IMHO, the person whose name is present in the game puts himself too cool. He has a film coming out soon, how long and hard he made his way to fame, and now he's still a toy. And in fact, his sidekick Eminem promoted him and that's it. From a principle I will not play ...: brash: [/ quote]
50 talented person. The show business is not get no sensible producer how you were not super duper pevtsom.Eminema promoted dr.Dre before I met him, he was a white spot
Ponty present only in this game, who is even slightly interested in this artist knows that in fact he is a very modest human

R
Raipper 29.10.21

Buy Sonya chtoli? :): upset:

e
edgard 29.10.21

Sucks and pop, some show-off. : brash:
Our Fifty caught the star ...: razz:

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] To buy Sonya chtoli? :): upset: [/ quote]
That's how for the sake of [i] this [/ i] feces, so he thinks! [size = 75] * leaves to hang up * [/ size]

S
SuperFedya 29.10.21

I hate 50 kopecks.
And the black ones have an idol. Who shears the cabbage, which is right.