3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Scarface

An excellent game in the GTA genre, very similar to Vice City. I played the PC version, the graphics are very nothing, the gameplay is like in GTA. The game is made based on the movie "Scarface". It comes out on Xbox, PS2, PC. In short, the game is good, I advise everyone.
62 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] I played it for 20 minutes and started to feel nauseous. : | [/ quote]
Your patience is limitless .... I probably played enough for about 10 minutes and realized that I could not play more in this.

movie masterpiece: D game shit: sad: in vain so shit the movie With this game

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

: brash:

OGGIS - I saw videos .... the opinion of the coolness of the game of those who played: |

C
CyHDyK 29.10.21

OGGIS, delivered ^ _ ^

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

: brash:

R
Reggie 29.10.21

Nice game, not super booper, but worthy !!

A
ACE 29.10.21

Who publishes on the PC in Maza Rush?

S
Sultan 29.10.21

[Quote name = "******"] masterpiece movie: D game shit: sad: in vain the movie was so fucked up with this game [/ quote]
And the movie is excellent and the game is top class, you play and see for yourself! : wink: And it was not removed from the first Xbox.

Sultan - I mean 360

S
Sultan 29.10.21

[b] ****** [/ b], and they didn't want to release it for 360, this game is for gene pastes. : razz:

Sultan - did you want to help me !? : roll:

S
Sultan 29.10.21

[b] ****** [/ b], show me this info? Everywhere they wrote that only on PS2, Xbox, PC.

X
Xopek 29.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] Who publishes on PC in Maza rush? [/ quote]
[url = http: //www.softclub.ru/games/game.asp? id = 10583] Softclub [/ url] with Russians subtitles ... and that's right, it's impossible to translate such a game ...

In general, the game is very good ... not a super masterpiece, but cute ... The only big drawback is the absence of Al Pacino in the voice acting: sad: But there are peppers like Tommy Chong, Cheech Marine and Bam Margera: razz: I liked the soundtrack too, apart from the super cool original soundtrack, bands like Ministry, Fat Boy Slim, Motorhead etc ...

S
Sultan 29.10.21

And the mansion there looks just like in Vice Citi! : razz:

S
StopCloud 29.10.21

Should you buy the game or not?

S
Sultan 29.10.21

[b] StopCloud [/ b], if you like games like GTA, then don't even think about missing such a game! : wink:

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "Sultan"] And the mansion there looks just like in Vice Citi! : razz: [/ quote] LOL, the mansion in VC is modeled after the mansion in the Scarface movie, so why should it be different in Scarface?

S
Sultan 29.10.21

[b] Bonker [/ b], I meant that the Rockstar team ripped off the idea of ​​a mansion. : wink:

p
prop 29.10.21

and what for the game ??? I would play if it is not for sweets. and then someone will say: what are you, sweet type, play toys for sweets ??