3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Scarface

An excellent game in the GTA genre, very similar to Vice City. I played the PC version, the graphics are very nothing, the gameplay is like in GTA. The game is made based on the movie "Scarface". It comes out on Xbox, PS2, PC. In short, the game is good, I advise everyone.
62 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimasius 29.10.21

oftop 8)
:-D :-D

A
Alchemiss 29.10.21

[b] prop [/ b], and you're not sweet, aren't you?)

p
prop 29.10.21

[b] Alchemiss [/ b], no, usually after such a question, the circus starts in the district, then jokers go around as weakened like clowns

Z
Zoder 29.10.21

What are the system requirements for igruhi?

PS [color = violet] [b] Vice City [/ b] [/ color] - forever!

K
Koridor 29.10.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] What are the system requirements for igruha?

PS [color = violet] [b] Vice City [/ b] [/ color] - forever! [/ Quote]
Look here about the PC version- [url] http://forums.ag.ru/?board=fps&action= display & s = 0 & num = 1153507031 & start = 0 [/ url]

S
Sultan 29.10.21

[b] prop [/ b], take a normal game! : wink:

B
BlackSilver 29.10.21

Toka played (on the pc) ... Even a soooo nightmare !!! Didn't like it at all. The greatest fault in the poor graphics ... I expected much more from the game.

p
prop 29.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], ok, just think you need to buy a new computer first, otherwise it will burn out from the requirements of such a game

S
Serpent 29.10.21

Well Duc on Ployka2 is the graph normal? At what level? POP: TT? : fight:

S
Sultan 29.10.21

[b] Serpent [/ b], normal, toko the best take the PC version. : wink:

S
Serpent 29.10.21

thanks, cool answer: mrgreen:

-
-Mag 29.10.21

Not a bad game. For a clone of GTA. better than the Father of the Cross at first glance. There is property, etc. etc. Love the radio! super! in godfazere Worse (
Grod simpotnyj at first glance But GTA is still like that..

amyatka: to rate this game you need to run the entry level, it is as it spoils the impression ...

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

: brash:

R
Reggie 29.10.21

[b] OGGIS [/ b], do not spoil your nerves - all the more, arguing with billbox adherents is sometimes useless!

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], [b] OGGIS [/ b], warning p. 2.3. I will also note similar friction between you - you will get a ban.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 41 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Not a bad game. For a clone of GTA. better than the Father of the Cross at first glance. There is property, etc. etc. Love the radio! super! in godfazere Worse (
Grod simpotnyj at first glance But GTA is still like that..

amyatka: to rate this game you need to run the entry level, it is as it spoils the impression ... [/ quote]

need I would say the first level to run fast. very fast.

R
Reggie 29.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Not a bad game. For a clone of GTA. . [/ quote] the

most interesting thing is that GTA Vice City is a complete clone of the Scarface movie!

S
Sultan 29.10.21

[b] Reggie [/ b], did you know? : shock:

R
Reggie 29.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], I knew. I was just interested that the game is kind of like a GTA clone, but this is not entirely true. In general, a curious situation

-
-Mag 29.10.21

the game is a clone of GTA, no matter what the plot is based on, in principle, in VC. Moreover, Vice City is not the first GTA.

R
Reggie 29.10.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], only it would be necessary to write the word IMHO before your theses