3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 29.10.21 10:37 pm

The Getaway: Black Monday

I created the theme ahead of time, but I will have the game today. 8)
Let's see what the fruit is.
Maybe someone has already played? : roll: Write your impressions.
44 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 29.10.21

I passed for the cop, now I'm playing for the second character - Eddie, such a hero, he loves to swear. :)

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

As for "figase a meager plot" ... He is meager =)
And Guy Ritchie is not even worth a candle. In general, some kind of paradox - all gangster games, the action of which in England, for some reason, are addressed to the creations of Guy Ritchie =))) Horror +))

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Everything passed the subject. It is not bad at all, however, the ending is somehow so-so. :)

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Tell me at least briefly the plot =) Does it have a connection with the first part of the subject except in the same city? =)

S
Saen 29.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] That's it, passed the subject. It is not bad at all, however, the ending is somehow so-so. :) [/ quote] I liked the game, just like the first part ... She has her own style. Great dialogues in excellent English :) and sometimes Russian (lucky here that you don't have to play the official localization). But. I involuntarily abandoned the game due to being completely stuck. :) Playing as Sam (hacker), I got stuck on a mission where you need to discreetly follow a dude with a suitcase. I don’t know where to go, they beat me everywhere :(

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

Has anyone played? (Belated question of course :)) How is the game? The ign and Gamespot scores are not very encouraging. Does it look normal against the background of modern action games?

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Good idea, ruined by the idiotic implementation of: roll:

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

[quote]
idiotic implementation
[/ quote] What's wrong there? The annotation says that Vice City is resting ...

-
-Mag 29.10.21

it was possible to read and not create new topics.
topics are combined

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

What does it look like the most? On TC or GTA 3?

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

[quote name = "OGGIS"] [quote] an
idiotic implementation
[/ quote] What's wrong there? The annotation says that Vice City is resting ... [/ quote] Idiotic management, a buggy engine, a stupid balance, where is it to a verified GTA :-D

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

I'll buy it anyway :) At least the second part, and at most everything :) Favorite genre

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Then grab both Drivers and Tru krim and choke on the full while I'm cutting through the fresh Liberty City: lol:

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

1 true edge passed
Driver 3 is not such a pervert :)
2 true edge-take
Parallel lines-take
Liberty City stories-take: razz:

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

And I passed Driver3, yes, yes, I know that I'm cool 8): lol:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

[b] OGGIS [/ b],
Looks like True Crime.
the city is true - the scenery is solid.
The game is interesting to play in a plot, reminiscent of the films of G. Ritchie.
Buy the second part.
the first is painfully buggy.
Until GTA, of course, with its living cities is far away.
In general, as a mafia, the plot is interesting to pass. and so, to walk around the city, to ride - no.
and some in non-story missions, no at all.

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], is there a plot connection between the first and second part?

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

NO, no.
another plot, other heroes.

L
Leon_666 29.10.21

So, Lucifer, you are not the only cool one, I also passed Driver 3, so about The Gataway, the whole trick in the game is that the game is very difficult, I went through it all and I really liked it, of course it's bad that the graph is not very good, But I really liked the plot, I like these games, this London is already very gloomy, but I'm interested.
there you will also play as a girl!
But the TruCrime series is a complete crap, and I don't understand why everyone loves it so much.

O
OGGIS 29.10.21

[
Quote ] But the TruCrime series is a complete crap, and I don't understand why everyone loves it so much.
[/ quote] I don’t know what about the second part, but I’ll describe the features of the first one: Convenient and interesting combat system, cool characters, interesting and fascinating plot, non-linearity, good car models, humor, charismatic protagonist, and the idea itself is unusual: wink :