3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer47 29.10.21 10:37 pm

jaws

Game based on the movie jaw. Released on x-box and PS2 today .. put it for download: lol:
----------------------------- ------------
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leider 29.10.21

Worse. I don't know where the comparison with Ekko comes from, except that a mammal swims in the water here and there.
Thrashnya, not even driving. IMHO.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[b] Leider [/ b], ie is it like Ekko or WORSE? Ekko is a great game .... I liked it very much.

L
Leider 29.10.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], of course Ekko is cool)) And this one is NOT.

k
killer47 29.10.21

And I liked it. You got to the boss .. then the jokes begin.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

[quote name = "Leider"] Worse. I don't know where the comparison with Ekko comes from, except that a mammal swims in the water here and there.
Thrashnya, not even driving. IMHO. [/ Quote] Is a shark a mammal?

S
Sasha @ FOX 29.10.21

INTERESTING DURYATINA! No sense :(

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

[quote name = "Sasha @ FOX"] NOT INTERESTING DURYATINA! no sense: ([/ quote] And why is anyone interested in reading your flooding posts?

k
killer47 29.10.21

[b] Sasha @ FOX [/ b], There is a plot. There is a meaning.
A igruha for 4 -. If only norms. camera ... i.e. she was just behind "Delighted"

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

[quote name = "killer47"] [b] Sasha @ FOX [/ b], The plot is there. The meaning is there.
A igruha for 4 -. If only norms. camera ... i.e. she was just behind the "Delivered" [/ quote] Correctly noticed: up:
And on bezrybe and Jaws will do: mrgreen:

k
killer47 29.10.21

Uh-huh .... fornication mani passed, play not like ... here and play in javs .. they chose the correct date :-D: crazy:

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

I'm in Steamboat

k
killer47 29.10.21

What is it ... and on what console ??? .....
found it ..
[url = http: //www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/bumpytrot/index.html? Q = steambot] http: // www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/bumpytr ... q = steambot [/ url]

K
KalbasNICK 29.10.21

Today the game absolutely accidentally fell into the hands, it should be checked out.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Cool igruha. The main thing is to go through the boring 2 first levels. Glitchy truth a little and dudes rowing a crawl without a leg - credit! And it's so fun to jump out of the water and crash into yachts like a carcass. Or to drive people to the pier, and then cut off their path to the shore and methodically grab them one by one from their little island. And breaking piles so that whole houses go under water is a song. It's a pity the camera is ugly. my rating is 6/10