3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nTrophy 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Metal Gear Solid - The Movie

What was so feared, but what was so eagerly awaited, has come true.

[quote name = "KG"] Hideo Kojima, creator of the live-action series Metal Gear Solid, told the world that an agreement has finally been signed to shoot a feature film based on the movie. With whom and for how much - we do not know, but one thing is for sure - there was no smell of Weball in the deal, Kojima-san especially noted this.

[i] - I got a lot of suggestions for the film adaptation of Metal Gear Solid and I confess I was very picky. However, an agreement with one very large Hollywood studio has finally been reached, so you can relax and wait for the news, - Hideo made us happy. [/ I]

Okay, relax and wait. [/ Quote]

Another franchise is being carried over to the big screens. I am even more skeptical about this than about the film adaptation of Silent Hill. With SH, everything

worked out, however (like my unshakable IMHO) Fingers crossed?
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeYazh 29.10.21

[quote name = "Burrito"] Kojima has announced that Paul Volcker will play Solid Snake. [url = http: //imdb.com/name/nm0908094/] http://imdb.com/name/nm0908094/ [/ url] [/ quote]
Not him: (...

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

[quote name = "Ramsus"] I'm looking forward to it, but it would be better if Americans starred in the film, otherwise Japanese artists in MGS will look completely out of topic. [/ quote]
Americans will be. The Hollywood studio bought the license.

[quote name = "Burrito"] The main thing 4tob haiter voiced, you should not worry about the appearance. [/ quote]
Walker will play, then, and Haiter will sound? :-D And how do you imagine it?

[quote name = "Xopek"] [quote name = "nTrophy"] I think no one will write a new plot. MGS1 will be taken as a basis. Most likely. [/
Quote ] There are so many holes in MGS1 from the previous parts that those who have not played just won't understand

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Paul Walker is not bad by the way.
I like. this actor.
Not long ago, by the way, I watched a new film with him - Running Scared
In general, we need to see how he will look with long hair :)