3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21 10:46 pm

FlatOut

in fact, the subject ...
did not find this game in the search, looked at the screens from ag.ru ... thought that this is not a simulator, but rather an arcade ... moreover, the game is ALREADY out ... tell me who is th knows ... otherwise it hurts me ...
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

[Quote] there is no such hurricane gameplay as in Barnaut. [/ quote]
It is clear that it is not Burnout. But on a PC, there is nothing better than simple.

[size = 75] Added on Nov 10, 2004, 15:00: [/ size]

About the problem - did not come across. Put the full version and see - maybe there is no such glitch in it anymore?

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

so ... as far as I understood from Segal's sloff - on the PC there is no cooler arcade on the machines?

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

There is. NFS Underground 2 is the best arcade racing game on your computer.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

opinions were divided) however, so far I have not seen either one or the other on sale ...

S
Segal 29.10.21

Flat Out and NFS U2 are too different. I liked both very much.

B
Bayan 29.10.21

Guys, I've downloaded igruhu from p2p, but nowhere is there No-CD, and I understand that you are chopping into a pirate, can one of you throw me an exe'shnichek, I beg you, I will be in debt to you !!! : agree:
[email protected]

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

I drive in a subject ... mega ... NFSU2 finally, after FlatOut, it seems as if it’s a thing)) it’s more fun, and the cars are like buzza ... finally, finally, the fuck is just full))

[size = 75] Added on 03 Jan 2005, 2:02: [/ size]

PS judging by the physics, the game can be moved to the section "[b] simulators [/ b]" ...
PPS would have helped [b] Bayan [/ b] 'y, but I'm at home from dialup I'm sitting ... at a speed of 14 kbps (((when I go to work - then I'll send ... if I still need to ...

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

A month and a half has passed, I think that it is no longer necessary :)

G
Grinder 29.10.21

I played in the subject, the first thing that caught my eye and overshadowed everything was physics, worse than I have ever met here (a car without a driver rolls uphill by itself (like on the Kursk magnetic anomaly :)), real drifts and many others. etc.), but the driver liked to throw in length and height, and a mode where you need to destroy all opponents. The damage, although pre-written, still looks cool.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

how is it "pre-written damage"? nifiga not in advance, than hit - then it flies ... and mezza, and deformiruetstsa

G
Grinder 29.10.21

Prescribed in advance in the sense that if we hit a corner several times, the damage is always visualized in the same way, at least several options would be done.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

I wonder if the car is hit by the front bumper on the corner in the same way - should its taillights fall out? what other options? )

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

The front should fall off: -D

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

well, I'm talking about the same ... and parts do not fall off equally - this is clearly ... progress since the days of Carmageddon II is evident ...

A
Arkon 29.10.21

Oh, you don’t understand this .... You see, yes, if the bumper fell off, the fizjizhok will do different things with it, but the front corner will bend as we can see in the next games, that is, for each part of the car, there are approximately 15, their degrees of damage, let's say 3 stages, weak, medium, strong. And these stages were modeled in advance. Do you understand now ??? But I disagree about lame physics, I won't even argue ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

well ... maybe, of course, 15 total degrees of bumper fall off ... but, you must admit, this is very, very good ... I just dragged myself from damage in this game ... right now, unfortunately already passed ... here In my opinion, Flat Out has no replayability ...

G
Grinder 29.10.21

2Arkon
Even friction and gravity are not taken into account in the engine. The lack of friction is especially annoying, the car slides along the road as if on ice.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

how is it nat. the engine does not take into account gravity, then? those. at thee the main hero flies out through the window and flies, flies, flies forward? ))) friction is also taken into account ... on snow and on the ground they slide differently than they ride on asphalt

T
Tha ShuRRik 29.10.21

NarayanCat
"in my opinion, Flat Out has no replayability ..."
and I did this 3 times, and the last time even on a difficult level and on ONE car (the latest available in bronze) and everywhere gold (except for one track --- there just is not enough speed)
and did not erase it from the computer ... sometimes I will play like that ... :)

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

I also accidentally once again prashol ... the current passed silver on a car from the bronze championship ... but I bought some kind of golden car ... strange, but there is a place to be replayable) although, xs, will I still play ... but it is on the screw - it does not ask for food, but there is still room)))