3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xaxatun 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Total overdose

Total overdose went on sale on all platforms last week.
This is a new action game from deadline games.
The new game is a hot mix of max payne'a and serious sam plus GTA, and it all takes place in mexico.
it has a specific soundtrack.
in the game dofiga parodying cliches on Desperado Rodriguez and other films about Mexican bandits.
here is their website [url = http: //www.totaloverdose.com] www.totaloverdose.com [/ url]
Has anyone already played?
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
Distorter 29.10.21

[quote name = "XIII"] 2 ACE> thank you!
2 Distorter> throw a link to the new dragon. [/ Quote]
Yes, you can download it on the official [url = http: //www.elberethzone.net/index.php? Page = dup5 & language = en] site [/ url].

X
XIII 29.10.21

Well, I kind of leaked the last 5.2.0.169 yesterday and he still does not take naz archives !!!

D
Distorter 29.10.21

Everything opened up for me. By the way, among the compositions there was no one that plays in the options, although all the others were

X
XIII 29.10.21

Damn, but I write that the type does not support, etc. Ha, just the one that plays in the options I have ... damn it ... what would you advise? ..

D
Distorter 29.10.21

Do you have a pirate or a license? If the latter, then probably nothing can be done. If a pirate, in theory, everything should be unpacked normally. By the way, did you definitely download the latest version? There are several of them (and all are beta). In short, my version (downloaded a couple of weeks ago) is 5.2.0b "Cinthia" Build 169 dated 01/30/2006 11:00:03.
As a last resort, if nothing works, there are 3 ways out: 1) try other resource unpackers, 2) write down with GoldWave in the old fashioned way (or something like a thread), 3) score

I
Intermen 29.10.21

Hello everyone. Tell me how to complete the Save Day mission. I just can't transport the bomb to the train with a forklift, the forklift just won't take it. Help.:(

X
XIII 29.10.21

2Distorter
Count up and I have the same Dragon, exactly the same, and still does not take it ... But I don’t know naschet igruhi, but where would I get litsuhu ?? I also tried Magik Unpacker - the same result, damn it !!
2Intermen
and you lower the rake of it (the loader).