3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daikatana 29.10.21 10:52 pm

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

The game was already released on May 4, 15 days before the premiere. Has anyone already played, what are your impressions of the game, game mechanics, use of the Force, plot? What do you think, and what is your opinion of the fact that the game came out earlier than the film, after playing the game and learning the plot, will it be just as interesting to watch a film that everyone is waiting for excitedly, or is it better for games based on films to come out after the premiere of celluloid original: mrgreen:

May The Force Be With You!
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digger 29.10.21

Yes, it’s interesting to know the conclusions, otherwise they put 4.5 on it: (and users 8.7 ... I’m not clear ... Well, inject how it is !!! :)

-
-Bender-1314532217 29.10.21

[quote name = "Digger"] Yes, it’s interesting to know the conclusions, otherwise they put 4.5 on it :( and users 8.7 ... It’s not clear ... Well, do it like that !!! :) [/ quote]

[offtopic] And on all sorts of ign and others like them, readers' ratings are almost always overstated: wink: [/ offtopic]

y
yuhan 29.10.21

Come on, games sometimes come out before consoles. And here the movie is okay, it won't spoil (depending on the game).

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 29.10.21

In this case, it is good, since there is also a book that has been published a long time ago.

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

The plot of the third part, and so everyone knows. This is not what people expect;)

4insay 29.10.21

[quote name = "nTrophy"] The plot of the third part, and so everyone knows. This is not what people are waiting for;) [/ quote]

apparently know: razz: but people are waiting for bread and matureschchchch: fight: :)

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Will they give us iodine to play with? ))))

[size = 75] Added on May 13, 2005, 9:33 am: [/ size]

As for the plot - they knew it even when the first trilogy came out))) I mean, they predicted. And that, they predicted exactly: in the first episode, Anakin is very young, in the second he is already a daring lad, in the third he has a roof =) Well, then everyone already knows: In the fourth, his roof is gaining momentum, in the fifth it is so accelerated that Anakin has a reflex to cut everything that comes to hand, including the hand of the hatch. In the sixth, his roof slows down when his reflex breaks off the hatch, chopping off his hand in response (like a quit). Anakin could not stand such shame and went where they are not returning. However: ass:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

I already bought it ... the graphics are cool, there are a lot of clips from the movie ... the
meat is specific - you need to kill the enemies in batches and what is most interesting, it is fascinating, tk. you can swing the sword in different ways and it turns out beautifully! the square is pressed at a speed of 3 clicks per second - an indescribable beauty from mochilov droids occurs on the screen!

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

I played with a friend on box X ... Oh well, the graphics are good, but in fact it is the most banal action ... Even in jedi outcast it was more interesting to play ...

a
aladdin 29.10.21

Well, here the idea was to make the game more interesting in terms of the game and the watchability of the actions - so you don't need to think too much - the main thing is to enjoy the spectacle - well, like an interactive film ...

A
ArtNeoX 29.10.21

The game is super ... just like the movie ...

D
Daikatana 29.10.21

And how is it in terms of duration, is it possible to play together, is there a duel mode for two?

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Daikatana"] And she at length whether to play together, whether dueling mode there for two [/ quote]?
Th something I did not even pay attention to the game together - and what for it is necessary ?? so that your partner constantly bothers you? flunked assignments?

D
Daikatana 29.10.21

And the duration, how many missions, hours, and is there a duel mode, like in Jedi Power Battles?

B
Brandir 29.10.21

Do you have STAR WARS on CD or DVD? On CD, I have not seen this game on sale. Perhaps they will bring it later? By the way, I'm from St. Petersburg.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Brandir"] Do you have STAR WARS on CD or DVD? On CD, I have not seen this game on sale. Perhaps they will bring it later? By the way, I'm from St. Petersburg. [/ Quote]

on DVD of course! there are clips from the film every 5 minutes!

B
Brandir 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Brandir"] Do you have STAR WARS on CD or DVD? On CD, I have not seen this game on sale. Perhaps they will bring it later? By the way, I'm from St. Petersburg. [/ Quote]

on DVD of course! there are clips from the movie every 5 minutes! [/ quote]

Damn it, I don't have a DVD drive! : sad:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

passed the story game ... damn ... insulting short game ... e-my! even strangely enough ... and for some reason one video was left unavailable, one hero was unavailable ...

D
Darth reals 29.10.21

[quote name = "Wildduck"] I played at a friend's box X ... Oh well, the graphics are good, but in fact it's the most banal action ... Even in jedi outcast it was more interesting to play ... [/ quote ]
This is not an action, but an ordinary Beat 'Em Up ... oh, I passed it a long time ago ... and I do not regret it
PS: passed in 6 hours without codes ...

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"]
This is not an action, but an ordinary Beat 'Em Up ... oh, I passed it a long time ago ... and I do not regret it
PS: passed in 6 hours without codes ... [/ quote] for

sure, the game is very short ... and no action ...