3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 29.10.21 10:53 pm

Destroy All Humans !!!

Pandemic did a great job. Dolby Pro Logic II audio, 16: 9 aspect ratio, progressive scan, very fast downloads. American country side looks just like a postcard from the 50s. There are small problems with the transition of LOD levels for cars, tanks, but I write it off to my old DVD-ROM in PS2, today I will roll the game to HDD and clarify this question.

The gameplay consists in the fact that you control an alien, very viciously disposed towards people. In cut scenes, he constantly declares that the earth is just a tub with the DNA he needs and nothing else. There is a lot of black humor in the game, for example, a tutorial on telekinesis begins after the main characters are almost shitty by a cow. Physics is similar to Psi-Ops, the same Havok is used. Part of the time you run / fly in a jet-pack and wet people, part of the time you fly on a plate and fry tanks and buildings with Ray of Death. Like in GTA, depending on how much nasty you did to people, first the farmers with shotguns, then the police, then the army and finally the secret organization - "Siluet" start to show interest in you. The game is very easy, maybe only for now, but you really feel like an almighty alien - the master of the earth.

PS The engine has been modified from Mercenaries, so the level of interactivity is very high. Blowing up the house, burning down the forest - no problem.
21 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] funny igrulya))) but the current in the presence of other games does not pull in it for now ... so to speak, a game in case there is nothing more to play :)) [/ quote]

it is short, so what you can go through and forget is a more characteristic moment.