3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19 01:05 pm

Optimization (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Never played these games))))) And not close to compare. The game is like not from our world! Something strange happens when I play it. With regards to graphics, Yes, it is. Realized even more than he has. And, as it flows I develop a strange feeling inside. Like I was there myself.
In terms of optimization. Optimization on low four. Because of the blue like nothing had happened mini drawdown occurs in the form of poranki. It is unclear why. But worth playing for about an hour, parwani passes. Perhaps blame sweet fx. But it is much better the game looks.

4 Comments
Sort by:
f
fanatDimyBilana 05.11.19

When about the different optimization say that it is bad, then we can conclude that you have computer barn

T
T2 FLAIR 05.11.19

fontdimen
In profile his PC look and compare with your and understand where gumnos stronger smells

P
Palych Rokov 11.05.22

To be honest, the game has terrible optimization, but the game itself is more like the adventures of the sister of a drug addict Pavlik

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

The game has great optimization. But it becomes it when you turn on fsr and as a result stutters are 99% gone. The developers, probably, specially led this item in order to get rid of jamming. Fsr here works many times better than dlss here. There are subplugs with dlss in Hellblade, unlike fsr.