3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:14 pm

Hitman 2

will tell eplz .. hitman 2 beta is in St. Petersburg ???

If yes Yu then where can I get it ???

..really want to!!!

123 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rage 29.10.21

Hey people! I have long wanted to make a website about action games (mainly about TPS). I did the design, got the info, wrote the engine and so on ...

Everything seems to be all right, if not one big BUT! Recently I played Hitman 2 beta and realized that this is the most super-super-powerful game ever! And I immediately wanted to make a website about her. So here's another problem - it is unlikely that a site about Hitman can be made at least 20 percent commercial. And I got sick of making fo free pagas.

So what to choose - a site about TPS or a site about Hitman:?::?::?:

G
Guest 29.10.21

: shock: All fans were fatally killed H47 but H2 kills all hopes - 1 utilized to the extreme (it's easier to arrange a pale than to do everything quietly) 2 landscape like in DeltaForce (not by genre) 3 weapons in ONE HAND! (the counter was killed!) 4 gameplay all different (only the "hero" is old) 5 weapons - XXXXX (censorship) - for waging a full-scale war, for example, H47 was dominated by H & k and MP5 with pistols, and M4 AK Crossbow (prehistoric - who played DeusEX will understand what I mean) 6 armor like in anril 400x400 7 Having played the first level, I realized that running, including walking on the grass in the clothes of a postman, is undesirable ... and when I took the screw in the garage (quietly) and removed the target, I had to make a pale to leave not in parts, it turned out to go into a corner is enough!

[email protected]

S
SPARTAK 29.10.21

Rage, please don't express your emotions with such expressions anymore. The next time, the entire message will be deleted, not just obscene words.

PS This also applies to your post about the site on the Hitman.

S
Segal 29.10.21

So what to choose - a site about TPS or a site about Hitman:?::?::?:

See for yourself according to your need for money. Just don't expect to make money off the TPS website right away - at first you will have to work for a long time for free. And besides, what prevents from making a section about the Hitman on the TPS website?

R
Rage 29.10.21

Well, you seem to be right ... There won't be a section about the Hitman as such, but I'm going to focus on it ...

By the way, if anyone is fond of TPS and wants to participate in the project with me, you are welcome. Write to [email protected].

R
Rage 29.10.21

By the way, is there any programmer here?

I do not know how and by what means to make a menu (navigation, sections of the site, etc.), which, when changed, will change on all pages of the site. That is, you will not need to change every page.

Heard that it can be done with parser 3.0, but too tight ...

Who knows what to do? :?:

S
Segal 29.10.21

There are programmers - me, for example. : wink:

I heard that this can be done with parser 3.0, but it's too tight ... Who-thread knows what to do? :?:

PHP + MySQL - as on our website.

R
Rage 29.10.21

I know the current Perl ... And where can Mona find a suitable script (there are lots of scripts on the internet, but there is no necessary one: x: cry :)

S
Segal 29.10.21

I know the current Perl ... And where can Mona find a suitable script (there are lots of scripts on the internet, but there is no necessary one: x: cry :)

Hehe. There are not one or two scripts - you will not find such a thing on the internet. : wink: Only write yourself, or ask someone.

G
Guest 29.10.21

:( Hitman2 seems to be nothing, but the glitches are terrible, then you get stuck in the wall, then in the ladders, and there are also endless cartridges all the time, and when the passing level is thrown into training for a weapon, when you take it out of the game. The feeling of the game is terrible.

G
Guest 29.10.21

So you guys are playing beta ...

P
Phantom 29.10.21

Why rush to premature conclusions?

Hitman 2 is out on October 11, that's when we'll evaluate it.

And beta, that's why beta, so that nobody would like it :)

G
Guest 29.10.21

Give a link where you can download this beta Hitman2 !!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

G
Guest 29.10.21

Well, the final version seems to have come out, but where is it, they sell the same glitchy posing as a release

S
Segal 29.10.21

Tomorrow I'm going to look for a real release - it seems like it should have appeared already. The demo was played seven times - there are SO MUCH different ways! I am trying to reach the maximum rating so that I can only kill the boss. So far it does not work out - guards all the time come across on hand.

G
Guest 29.10.21

People, I launch Hitman - the game lasts 10-15 minutes, and then flies back to the desktop: x (without any errored messages). Who faced - help

G
Guest 29.10.21

Hi. I have the same problem on WinXP, but I can’t help myself yet I don’t know what’s the matter. The Russian version from Fargus does not load the mission with Japan at all (memory where you need to put the transformer to your younger brother) and the English version, loaded it, thought everything was ok, but she threw it out too ?? In general, there is a Readme file in the game directory, from it it is written about this problem, but I did everything and he sent me to the desktop. If readme helps you, be a friend, throw an idea !!!

G
Guest 29.10.21

If readme helps you, be a friend, throw an idea !!!

Oddly enough, Readme helped. First of all, I checked whether new firewood had come out for vidyuhi, then I reinstalled the directives. I cleaned the TEMP folder in Windows, then did ScanDisk and defragmentation.

It seems to work. The original English version.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I can't start the game. At startup, it writes

Render "RenderD3D.dll" is not supported

how to be : cry:

S
Segal 29.10.21

I can't start the game. At startup, it writes

Render "RenderD3D.dll" is not supported

how to be : cry:

Put Direct X 8