3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:14 pm

Hitman 2

will tell eplz .. hitman 2 beta is in St. Petersburg ???

If yes Yu then where can I get it ???

..really want to!!!

123 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

: (Help! What to do? I bought the full version of Hitman 2, but when I load the stage "In the footsteps of Hayamoto" the game crashes. I checked it on three computers already. Have you encountered such a problem? Maybe it's the purchased version, although it's not a beta version.

x
xtr 29.10.21

Update the driver. =)

G
Guest 29.10.21

Where can I find the Hitman 2 walkthrough?

G
Guest 29.10.21

I heard about this that it happens in the version from Fargus.

Recently, they posted a patch for themselves, maybe it will help.

S
Segal 29.10.21

Where can I find the Hitman 2 walkthrough?

http://gamefaqs.com/

G
Guest 29.10.21

put the english version

G
Guest 29.10.21

Igra prikrasnaia ...

A nashet vlipania v stenki i zastriavania v lesnicas, chto ia vam mogu skazat rebiata Kupite narmanuu ne peratnuu igru ​​i naslajdaites

S
Segal 29.10.21

Igra prikrasnaia ...

A nashet vlipania v stenki i zastriavania v lesnicas, chto ia vam mogu skazat rebiata. Kupite narmanuu ne peratnuu igru ​​i naslajdaites

I support. The full version flew to me only once - on a mission in St. Petersburg.

G
Guest 29.10.21

: (Help! What to do? I bought the full version of Hitman 2, but when I load the stage "In the footsteps of Hayamoto" the game crashes. I checked it on three computers already. Have you encountered such a problem? Maybe it's the purchased version, although it's not a beta version.

Stupidly russified, play the English version!

G
Guest 29.10.21

Igra prikrasnaia ...

A nashet vlipania v stenki i zastriavania v lesnicas, chto ia vam mogu skazat rebiata. Kupite narmanuu ne peratnuu igru ​​i naslajdaites

I support. The full version flew to me only once - on a mission in St. Petersburg.

::

:?: how to blow up this damn wall in St. Petersburg. I have killed all those who need to be killed and I cannot leave. Help

S
Segal 29.10.21

:?: how to blow up this damn wall in St. Petersburg. I have killed all those who need to be killed and I cannot leave. Help

Drop explosives near the wall. Come out, take the explosive control panel in your hand and press the button - everything will work out.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Try moving the SoundHardwareAccelration slider to a minimum in DirectX.

x
xtr 29.10.21

Install the latest drivers in windows 16 bit too.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Find hitman2.ini and put 32 in the ColorDepth line. [/ B]

G
Guest 29.10.21

Drop explosives near the wall. Come out, take the explosive control panel in your hand and press the button - everything will work out.

And most importantly, before the explosion, you will hide somewhere, because all the soldiers free from patrolling will come running to the noise and then they will be very slowly and for a long time going to their beds :)

S
Segal 29.10.21

And most importantly, before the explosion, you will hide somewhere, because all the soldiers free from patrolling will come running to the noise and then they will be very slowly and for a long time going to their beds :)

I blew up at the very end, when I made my legs with the prisoner. He blew it up and immediately wash off - they, of course, ran, but it was too late.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I blew up at the very end, when I made my legs with the prisoner. He blew it up and immediately wash off - they, of course, ran, but it was too late.

When I throw it, it explodes. My hands are not from there, or rather from there. I will have to run in GTA, although there on the bridge, which opened in the second city, it throws me out. I will kill all the reptiles.

It's a pity there is no one to kill in the rally.

S
Segal 29.10.21

When I throw it, it explodes. My hands are not from there, or rather from there. I will have to run in GTA, although there on the bridge, which opened in the second city, it throws me out. I will kill all the reptiles.

Are you sure you're throwing her? Are you using the remote?

G
Guest 29.10.21

The menu says "minibomb" is that it? the remote clicks separately. I'm not a sapper.

a, gta3 in English passed. Why does it hang in Russian?

S
Segal 29.10.21

The menu says "minibomb" is that it? the remote clicks separately. I'm not a sapper.

She is darling. Are you using it or are you just giving it up?