3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Action 29.10.21 11:15 pm

Onimusha on PC?

http://www.sharereactor.com/release.php?id=5053

Here, on Kamrad there is already a message, they say I'm playing, but besides this, there is no information, where did it come from, huh?

24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

http://www.sharereactor.com/release.php?id=5053

Here, on Kamrad there is already a message, they say I'm playing, but besides this, there is no information, where did it come from, huh?

Something lies a shareactor :(

A
Action 29.10.21

That's it, but I will never have so much traffic :(, like it's not a fake, maybe someone can swing?

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

That's it, but I will never have so much traffic :(, like it's not a fake, maybe someone can swing?

Do not worry. If this is true, then Gamesold will have it all. : D

ZY By the way, who can tell - what kind of igruha is this?

A
Action 29.10.21

In fact, Onimusha is a clone of the Resident (instead of a pistol, a sword, instead of a zombie samurai), which Kapk made for 2 Sonya, at the moment there are 2 parts, quite popular ...

R
Roman 29.10.21

Do not worry. If this is true, then Gamesold will have it all. : D

ZY By the way, who can tell - what kind of igruha is this?

Do you know what kind of game Onimusha is? This is one of the very first releases on PS2 and was a hit in its time.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Do you know what kind of game Onimusha is? This is one of the very first releases on PS2 and was a hit in its time.

: oops:

But now when you shed some light on this dark matter for me, I remembered that I had heard something about this din, but I completely forgot the name. : crazy:

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

It seems that only the share reactor knows about the release of Onimushi on PC ...

There is nothing else about her anywhere. So fake. Or the usual ZY2 version, which someone mistakenly / funny called RS ...

A
Action 29.10.21

It seems that only the share reactor knows about the release of Onimushi on PC ...

There is nothing else about her anywhere. So fake. Or the usual ZY2 version, which someone mistakenly / funny called RS ...

There is also http://www.ea.com.tw/products/products_ ...? No = 501422. It seems that they released it in China on a PC, here ...

S
Segal 29.10.21

There is also http://www.ea.com.tw/products/products_ ...? No = 501422. It seems that they released it in China on a PC, here ...

Just translated by Babelfish. It seems, indeed, released.

It is not clear, just why it is so quiet.

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

And it is not clear, by the way, why only and precisely in Chinese (apparently, the game is localized).

A
Action 29.10.21

There, it seems, in the options, you can choose English instead of Chinese, but where to get it :(

Here's more http://taipeitimes.com/News/feat/archiv ... / 02/204393

G
Gregor 29.10.21

Gentlemen, I can report that this release is not a fake, that it is quite possible to switch to English, although you will have to do it by touch, that you will have to sweat a lot to find nocd (so it does not even start up).

But in general it is quite playable. You cannot memorize permission. But it looks quite acceptable.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Thank you for letting me know, but in principle, everyone already knows about this. ;)

G
Gregor 29.10.21

well, I'm sorry, the topic just hung on the thought that this was a fake,
so I decided to write,
I confess honestly, I did not plan to open America

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

It's okay. It's just that this topic was developed in another section of the forum and it was said there that the game really came out.

C
Cain 29.10.21

Who played, share your impressions (and screenshots) .. saw on 4 disks you can order .. here I sit, I think: crazy:

S
Strange 29.10.21

And here I am sitting thinking - to download 3 gigabytes or not: crazy: Mozh in stores will appear ...

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

In general, the port came out decent. I myself did not play the first Onimusha.
I decided to drain it from my acquaintances. There will be an opportunity, take it you will not regret it.

There is a funny moment.
When Kaede has to rescue Samonuska in a watertrap, the
controls start to slow down. If anyone has encountered such a problem, let me know. : wink:

B
BLP 29.10.21

[quote name = "MorLAN"] In general, the port came out worthy. [/ quote]
very very impressive, you can buy (download) only in order to merge all the videos from the game :) and so playing on the PS is impossible, well, it's natural

R
Raipper 29.10.21

[quote name = "BLP"] and so it is impossible to play on the PS, well, it's natural [/ quote]

: agree:
+ miserable graphics.