3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Action 29.10.21 11:15 pm

Onimusha on PC?

http://www.sharereactor.com/release.php?id=5053

Here, on Kamrad there is already a message, they say I'm playing, but besides this, there is no information, where did it come from, huh?

24 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cain 29.10.21

but in my opinion, the graphics are normal, only the resolution let us down :)
and the control is the same as in a regular rezik, I passed them all from the keyboard - it's almost convenient :) ..

B
BLP 29.10.21

[quote name = "Cain"] but in my opinion, the graphics are normal, only the resolution let us down :)
and the control is like in a regular rezik, I passed them all from the keyboard - it's almost convenient :) .. [/ quote]
well, thank God: )

S
Strange 29.10.21

By the way, the graph was very pleasant (although, of course, they could have done a change of permissions), especially at that moment, I got used to control in 10 minutes, so I don't know what you mean ...

B
BLP 29.10.21

[quote name = "Strange"] Count incidentally Pts was nice (though certainly change permissions so could do), especially at that time, the management used by 10 minutes, so do not know what you ... [/ quote]
not I know, of course, that the graphics are nice for you, but the graph is actually weak even for SP2, since the game is of the first generation, and for a computer it's so complete slag, in fact, the question was about the worthiness of the port, and you can change the morality of such a resolution of figs, there are no cosmetics well and control from the buttons is also horror, if you talk about what you can get used to, I will answer a Russian person and he will be able to play Warcraft3 without a mouse, the main zeal is: lamer: