3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snuch 29.10.21 11:16 pm

Would you play a game like this?

The game will be similar to Vangers and Space Rangers. That is, all battles are arcade.
There is an unusual world (like in Vangers), through which you drive a mechas car, drive into cities, complete quests, move along the plot. View from the back (as in GTA), three-dimensional graphics.
You can participate in races from one city to another (who will deliver the resource faster). Arcade races, that is, you drive, shoot at everyone around: at competitors, at monsters that roam the map.
You can change the car, buy different guns, plus trade resources.
These are the main ones. Plus, there will be various interesting features, which we are still silent about.
Multiplayer, of course.
Please speak up.
35 Comments
Sort by:
x
xaxatun 29.10.21

Do it like a scrapland. The plot must be done cool!

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 29.10.21

What are you writing on?

S
Snuch 29.10.21

[quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] What do you write on? [/ quote]

What exactly are you interested in? Programming language? If so, what part of the game programming?
Or a graphics library? Ali still what?

[size = 75] Added on Nov 20, 2004, 20:20: [/ size]

[quote name = "xaxatun"] Do the scrapland type. The plot must be done cool! [/

Quote ] I went in and looked, really the game is a bit like ours.
But only a little.
We will focus on the adventure part and the study of the world.

G
Guest 29.10.21

put into the game the answers (your opinions) to the mysteries of the universe ... where is the end of the universe, what are black holes, is it possible to travel in time, between worlds and fly at the speed of light. For example, to earn a time machine in the game and travel through the universe in time, that is, to return, for example, to the origin of life on Mars, then to the decline of the civilization of Mars, the origin of life on Earth. Well, combine it all with good humor.

I didn't play Rangers and everything else. Arcade gameplay will do. Only I hope this is not some kind of star-car racing with vivid special effects and no-primed shooting. The gameplay is like an adventure game in time and space. : up: What he will be and represent - think for yourself, while I do not know what to offer.

l
lonely_soul 29.10.21

And even though cheto is already ready?
In the sense of the engine there with the latest version of shaders, a revolutionary AI, a flexible quest system, complete nonlinearity and an exciting plot about the great battle of Trash and Trash?
Maybe there are screenshots from which I drown myself in saliva and sperm?

G
Guest 29.10.21

if you want to drown in the latter, then you shouldn't have posted here: gigi:

S
Snuch 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] if you want to drown in the latter, then you shouldn't have posted here: gigi: [/ quote]

Five points. : up:

We really love and appreciate our fans, so when there are screenshots, we will try to make them as ugly and ugly as possible (we will take the game from the 90s as a basis). Otherwise, everyone who will play will try.

If it's serious, then this kind of assessment is usually carried out at the preproduction stage 8), so you should not wait for screenshots in the near future.

x
xtr 29.10.21

2Snuch: Depends on the gameplay.

l
lonely_soul 29.10.21

Oops, I got screwed: oops: I
went to do hara-kiri ... With a dull
kitchen knife.

Seriously, can you give more details about the game?
For example, the plot, the approximate release date, the number of employees employed in the production, the presence / absence of experience of the team, your plans and the names of your pet cockroaches ...

S
Snuch 29.10.21

[quote name = "lonely_soul"] Oops, they broke me: oops: I
went to do hara-kiri ...
With a blunt kitchen knife.

Seriously, can you give more details about the game?
For example, a plot, an approximate release date, the number of employees employed in production, the presence / absence of experience of the team, your plans and the names of your pet cockroaches ... [/ quote]

The site will be open, but, as I already wrote, everything is on the game site go first of all to see screenshots, but for now we have nothing to show. And I don't want to wave my hands and foam at the mouth and describe how cool everything will be. Yes, it will be, yes, insanely cool. 8) Only a little later. :) The

number of employees is about 10 people, the project is the first for the team, but a number of key employees have experience in game development.
Our plans are Napoleonic, the name of the dark-brown cockroach with a white stripe on the head of the cockroach is Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov, and the dark-brown one without it is called Ivan Ivanov.

A
Alisa 29.10.21

It should be noted that the games you have taken as a model - Wagners and Rangers - are cult. And therefore - not massive. That is, I would play (a) b in such a product, but 95% of the players (who, as you know, make up the so-called "casual" audience) are unlikely. If you are not the children of millionaires, urgently change the concept to something like carbon monoxide and, at the extreme, drowning in semen.

l
lonely_soul 29.10.21

Good answer.
I am waiting for your game.

l
lonely_soul 29.10.21

[quote] cult. And therefore - not massive [/ quote]
The second part of the Rangers on the way, came out in English. version one, the game stuck in the top ten according to the results of votes of many sites for a fucking long time, if it's not a success ...

S
Snuch 29.10.21

[quote name = "Alisa"] It should be noted that the games you have taken as a model - Wagners and Rangers - are cult. And therefore - not massive. That is, I would play (a) b in such a product, but 95% of the players (who, as you know, make up the so-called "casual" audience) are unlikely. If you are not the children of millionaires, urgently change the concept to something like carbon monoxide and, to the extreme, drowning in sperm. [/ Quote]

Adapting the concept to casual players is one of the main tasks that is now being solved. In particular, in the framework of this task, such polls are carried out.
The game will implement a "flexible control" approach, thanks to which casual players can easily and freely pass it, but this passage will be "superficial". For hardcore players, we will offer deeper and more detailed control. Each quest will have the possibility of both frontal passage, the decisive factor in which the qualification of the mouse driver will be, and tactical, where hardcore players will be able to unfold in full breadth.

I would not want to actively whistle and pass for a hollow.
I’ll just say that we have taken into account the lessons of these two games, made conclusions, and do not intend to make mistakes.

A
Alisa 29.10.21

2snuch. Well, you have found where to conduct surveys, yes.
Judging by the Russian forums, Black Isle are multimillionaires, Maxis has already closed, and FF is some kind of incomprehensible Japanese artifice. :)

Tell me already existing projects in your genre, where a similar "double approach" has already been used, and, moreover, successfully used.

Give me at least one successful (really successful, not "cult") game in your genre.

Based on the previous two questions - the third. Don't you think that being a pioneer in your first project is too daring, to put it mildly? :)

l
lonely_soul 29.10.21

In the sense of a freelance sim?
Corsairs 2: Pirates of the Carribian - release on a shaitan box, one of the most delicious licenses of the year, a familiar pirate recommending it to twelve-year-olds ...

D
Devastator 29.10.21

2 [b] Snuch [/ b] I will
slightly defuse the topic.
Hmm ... To summarize, you get a cyberpunk-style arcade racing with arrows and quests. Hmm ...

Space Rangers is a rather cult and interesting game, although the battles are arcade. If there is a minimum of what has already been mentioned, then, in principle, the project is interesting and in its very essence is already designed for casual gamers. The concept of dual orientation is not entirely clear, but if you have already figured out how all this will be combined, then you and the flag, as they say. In general, try it, it may work, although of course there will be drawbacks, because as you mentioned, this is the first project of your team, and the first pancake ... Well, etc. :)

But here's a moment ... Third-person view, racing ... To me it [u] somewhat [/ u] reminds Freelancer, but a world was made in it, with its secret places and mysteries, although in general everything is also arcade. The game went off with a bang. I advise you to pay attention.

A
Alisa 29.10.21

2 Soul. On the one hand, yes, on the other, it's a brand. So my grandmother said in two.

2 Devastatar.

1. Definitions "Cult" and "targeted at casual gamers" do not mix at all. Decide.
2. From the first person, such things are not done, as it seems to me. Although I am not an expert in this area.
3. The world of Freelancer, in my opinion, is simple and boring as a village in November. I'm not sure about the "go with a bang" either. That's all.

D
Devastator 29.10.21

2 [b] Alisa [/ b]
[quote] 1. The definitions "Iconic" and "targeted at casual gamers" do not fit together at all. Decide. [/ Quote]
And I'm quite definite: Rangers are cult, and the presented project is designed for casuals, IMHO. :)
[quote] 2. In the first person, such things are not done, as it seems to me. Although I am not an expert in this area. [/ Quote]
And what has to do with the first person, it was said about the third. I didn't seem to see or say anything about the first one ...
[quote] 3. The world of Freelancer, in my opinion, is simple and boring as a village in November. I'm not sure about the "go with a bang" either. Everything. [/ Quote]
In vain, some still fly (by some I do not mean myself, I judge by friends). There really is someone that. It is impossible to please everyone, someone can collect flowers, someone can ride tanks on flowers. :)

A
Alisa 29.10.21

1. Misunderstanding ...
2. Misunderstanding ...
3. There is nothing to object ...