3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qd ^ fox 29.10.21 11:25 pm

discussing Jedi Academy

Beta version of Jedi Academy has been released-we are discussing: shocked: The game rules !!! : fight:

27 Comments
Sort by:
x
xtr 29.10.21

This is not beta, but Pre-Gold. There is nothing to discuss - already passed for good and bad.

S
Segal 29.10.21

This is not beta, but Pre-Gold. There is nothing to discuss - already passed for good and bad.

It looks like there are two versions. beta and pre-gold. In beta, multiplayer does not plow and there is no character choice - it is locked for a girl with tails.

I have just beta. :(

x
xtr 29.10.21

I went for a girl with tails. Two swords and a dark side is power.

G
Guest 29.10.21

The game is good due to the SW brand. And execution is a solid four. Qualitatively, but without a soul. It can be seen that the guys did not bother too much. However, I understand them.

PS ... the staff and the dark side rules unambiguously.

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 29.10.21

I was pleased with the game, but with the dark side, not everything is thought out.

If you play for the evil, why not a red sword?

And the count left a double impression - it seems that it does not differ much from the second part, but a little bit of any submission.

: up: =: dn:

F
Fx 29.10.21

It looks like there are two versions. beta and pre-gold. In beta, multiplayer does not plow and there is no character choice - it is locked for a girl with tails.

- Thanks for the info! It turns out that I have just a pre-gold, because everything is chosen by Mona, it does not bug, and generally as a release%) The game is class! And, it would seem, the old dviglo, etc ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

... people, here the troubles arose. How to get through the last level? - this is where the temples are in the manner of the Egyptian (cut in the rocks). You leave, on the left - a cliff, on the right - the same situation. Straight - some rubble through which it is impossible to get over ...

I left the final for dessert - and here it is, bl.

R
Raipper 29.10.21

I have a glitch in the network card - you can't select a skin! There is only one chick available with 2 branches of their head ....

D
De @ th 29.10.21

the game rules, I followed the dark, pumped dark power, chose a double sword, by the way, his defense is excellent :)

2cray

the cliff is the one that you need to jump over to the left and that's it :)

s
snake511 29.10.21

I passed for the dark, pumped the dark power

And what depends on it?

chose a double sword, by the way his defense is excellent :)

Where did you choose it? I went through to the last mission of this rank, but the sword was never given, maybe further.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I passed for the dark, pumped the dark power

And what depends on it?

chose a double sword, by the way his defense is excellent :)

Where did you choose it? I went through to the last mission of this rank, but the sword was never given, maybe further.

... the choice of lightsaber is a little further down the plot. And the choice of the side (light / dark) is almost at the very end.

s
snake511 29.10.21

... the choice of lightsaber is a little further down the plot.

I took a double sword. This is something, if the enemies fell apart in those places where I slashed, then everything would just be strewn with all kinds of limbs.

Help open the doors in the mission where you have to roam the temple dungeon. When an icon for the use of force appears to them, but the force on the door does not work, maybe this is of course a glitch, but you can't go anywhere else :(: help:

G
Guest 29.10.21

... I don’t remember exactly, but it seems that we need to use Vision and push the columns in the hall next to the door.

B
Birua 29.10.21

Help open the doors in the mission where you have to roam the temple dungeon. When an icon for the use of force appears to them, but the force on the door does not work, maybe this is of course a glitch, but you can't go anywhere else :(: help:

These are probably those doors that if you look at the force of F4 (key, by default), you will see symbols around. It is necessary to click on those whose icons coincide with those that appear on the floor by the door.

s
snake511 29.10.21

These are probably those doors that if you look at the force of F4 (key, by default), you will see symbols around. It is necessary to click on those whose icons coincide with those that appear on the floor by the door.

This is a little further, but thanks all the same. I passed her for the dark and the light. COOL!!! It's generally difficult for the dark ones, especially to beat your teacher, such a Jedi with the speed of an electric broom and the strength of all Jedi and non-Jedi combined.

PS I learned about the power of feeling only then, in training I listened to what the Jedi Masters said.

B
Borman 29.10.21

People !!

What to do with this creature ??

I ran around the whole level, I can't understand anything - but according to the assignment I need to find a way to kill him, so I can't.

Thank you in advance.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Yes, there you have to run through all the halls (the geek will chase you, crumbling everything in its path) - at the very end there will be such a door that is not very noticeable (in the corner). It leads to the conveyor belt. It is necessary to lure the bastard inside (to make him follow you, and then run through that very door). When the creature is inside, on the conveyor - press the button on the control panel.

Everything.

PS It may not work the first time.

A
Anton_dy 29.10.21

Hmm I played Jedi. I liked it .. of course a lot of Loyapov .. the engine is the same .. but damn it is nastolgiya .... aa .. especially at the end for the dark side .... When the character stands with this scepter plays an imperial march behind the dead ship commander is lying around .. . straight Darth Weyden is alive ... In a word, the impression is nice, and especially a double sword .. and when the enemies do the same tricks as in the movie .. in short, this is a hard thing ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

And what does this have to do with it?

A
Anton_dy 29.10.21

And what has it got to do with nastolgiya?